over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

200mg a week for the last 5 years with periods of either 120/week or 140/week. I was on 140/week before my heart attack/bypass surgery.

-
Did you had healthy diet in the past? and how is your diet now ?

Yes diet was healthy- occasional cheat days but otherwise good. New diet is low sodium, low fat ( cardiac diet ) chicken or fish for protein -
No sugar and protein or any other bodybuilding supplement containing artificial sweeteners, flavoring and colors? can you tolerate gluten?

No sugar and protein or any other bodybuilding supplement containing artificial sweeteners, flavoring and colors? can you tolerate gluten?
No sugar now. I’ve dropped all bodybuilding supplements since the surgery. Ok with gluten.

Currently, I am not a 10 mg/d chicken, rice and spinach monk. I am apostate. I am however sheltering in place with my 600 lbs of weights, heavy bag and grappling tree. I like turkey, rice, carrots, chopped broccoli and ice cream with walnuts and chocolate syrup. I do not consume eggafort. Instead I import Italian wine for modest consumption. I am apostate. I am the picked peck. I am Pecks dying HPTA. I am Peck's shrunken right nut.

I am a dick.
I am sheltered in place.
I am apostate
COVID is the new 9/11

No sugar now. I’ve dropped all bodybuilding supplements since the surgery. Ok with gluten.
The reason I was asking if you able to eat gluten because people with shorter length of Villi can`t tolerate gluten, they have leaky gut with out even knowing.

The reason I was asking if you able to eat gluten because people with shorter length of Villi can`t tolerate gluten, they have leaky gut with out even knowing.
Hi emeric...any way to test/find out if one has a "leaky gut"?
Take care.
MS

Currently, I am not a 10 mg/d chicken, rice and spinach monk. I am apostate. I am however sheltering in place with my 600 lbs of weights, heavy bag and grappling tree. I like turkey, rice, carrots, chopped broccoli and ice cream with walnuts and chocolate syrup. I do not consume eggafort. Instead I import Italian wine for modest consumption. I am apostate. I am the picked peck. I am Pecks dying HPTA. I am Peck's shrunken right nut.

I am a dick.
I am sheltered in place.
I am apostate
COVID is the new 9/11
Hi emeric...any way to test/find out if one has a "leaky gut"?
Take care.
MS
Blood testing Zonulin levels. Zonulin controls the size of the openings between your gut lining and your bloodstream.

Blood testing Zonulin levels. Zonulin controls the size of the openings between your gut lining and your bloodstream.
Huh is that part of adherence junctions, gap junctions, desomsomes or hemidesmosome? Anyways. All joking aside. I have been lucky enough to travel Europe quite a bit for my occupation. Once I worked in Italy for 3 months. The food is s much higher quality I could feel my microbiota change right away. By the end of three months I went from 215 to about 195 and I was way more muscular, way leaner and only on 100 mg test per week. I was training twice as much and had much less joint pain from old injuries. My waist went down 4 inches. I was not dieting at all. I was probably eating more than ever and I was already in my mid 50s.

Huh is that part of adherence junctions, gap junctions, desomsomes or hemidesmosome? Anyways. All joking aside. I have been lucky enough to travel Europe quite a bit for my occupation. Once I worked in Italy for 3 months. The food is s much higher quality I could feel my microbiota change right away. By the end of three months I went from 215 to about 195 and I was way more muscular, way leaner and only on 100 mg test per week. I was training twice as much and had much less joint pain from old injuries. My waist went down 4 inches. I was not dieting at all. I was probably eating more than ever and I was already in my mid 50s.
I lost about 6 pounds there in just 2 weeks and I was eating as much or more as I do at home it seemed. Never starved myself. I wasnt working out at all either. Lots of walking though. I felt really healthy there.

I spent a lot of time in Europe too for work through the years. I can't eat wheat in the US without gut issues but no problem with Italian wheat. Turns out I do like pizza when it doesn't wreck my guts.

Recently switched to 10mg ED, now a big fan, MUCH more stable, feel great, no AI (less chems = good), will go get bloods done in a few wks, expecting to be somewhere around 800 total (best guess). tried it before, but the sq shots in ab left welts, but w script test, not an issue, MUCH higher quality, no PIP. Energy levels crz good.

I lost about 6 pounds there in just 2 weeks and I was eating as much or more as I do at home it seemed. Never starved myself. I wasnt working out at all either. Lots of walking though. I felt really healthy there.
I spent a lot of time in Europe too for work through the years. I can't eat wheat in the US without gut issues but no problem with Italian wheat. Turns out I do like pizza when it doesn't wreck my guts.
Yeah it's crazy. I was planning to move there after retirement but now that the financial system is in process of collapse I don't think that's possible. Now I'm literally hatching out a garden plot in my undeveloped land plot that's about 80 x 30 ft.

A herbicide, interesting. I found this on a Wiki:
"The U.S. has determined the acceptable daily intake of glyphosate at 1.75 milligrams per kilogram of bodyweight per day (mg/kg/bw/day) while the European Union has set it at 0.5"

New scientific evidence shows that probably harm to human health could be begin at a ultra low levels of glyphosate e.g. 0.1 parts per billions (ppb), popular foods tested for glyphosate tested between 289.47 ppb and 1,125.3 ppb.

Hey bro, sorry to hear about your situation but thanks for having the courage to share, I’m sure it’ll reach some people and help some guys on here..

Just wanted to ask a little bit more about it if you don’t mind sharing?

I see you are fairly young for your situation (52 right?) and that can very well be a genetic issue, but you only said what you were doing for 5 years prior to that. So from 47-52 you were on basically TRT doses and eating healthy... But what about before that?

I’m not trying to come off “challenging” you or anything negative but if for example you were blasting and cruising high doses of AAS from 20-47 years old and weighing 250lbs+ at 5’8 etc then I mean, kinda brings down the chances of it being genetic as much as it pains some people (especially on here) to hear that...

Either way, it’s not to ridicule you at all but I think regardless of the answer it still helps guys on here get a better picture health wise when guys are open about their situations.. Maldorf unknowingly helped me a couple years ago just by sharing his situation on here and I’m glad he did...

Were your blockages plaque buildup or was it blood clots?

It's worse than just that. All the food is grown on exhausted land backfilled with chemical fertilizers. The produce is then gamma irradiated so it can be transported. All the biota are destroyed. Thus no seeding of the GI through our food. The environment is filled with pharmaceutical runoff. We are fucking poisoned here in the states. Chicken tastes synthetic. Tomatoes taste like wood pulp. When I came back from Europe after 3 months I couldn't taste anything for a month.

My country best food in EU !

Fresh fruit , fresh vegetables,fresh eggs,fresh meat

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner