over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

Started emeric protocol last night

12,5 mg Norma test enan , 2 iu saizen gh ( just cause i have like 15 pens )

Will put my order in next week for humanofort and MMB 750

Started emeric protocol last night

12,5 mg Norma test enan , 2 iu saizen gh ( just cause i have like 15 pens )

Will put my order in next week for humanofort and MMB 750
Other benefits

Attachments

• Free radical.jpg
    Free radical.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 65
Other benefits
F1 and F2 peptides are in the Humanofort, we separated from Humanofort, an extract from chicken embryos standardized in embryo peptides, two peptides fractions, one with a more significant anti-oxidant activity (F1) and other one which exert also a growth stimulation effect on probiotic bacteria (F2).

F1 and F2 peptides are in the Humanofort, we separated from Humanofort, an extract from chicken embryos standardized in embryo peptides, two peptides fractions, one with a more significant anti-oxidant activity (F1) and other one which exert also a growth stimulation effect on probiotic bacteria (F2).

Im very excited both for Humanofort and for MMB 750

Thank you for everything emeric , you are a legend

Much respect

Im very excited both for Humanofort and for MMB 750

Thank you for everything emeric , you are a legend

Much respect

The Humanofort naturally occurring 22 FGF, and other many peptides.

FGF-21 Increases Mitochondrial Function in Adipocytes Fibroblast growth factor 21 ( Fibroblast growth factor 21 (FGF-21) has been recently identified as a potent metabolic regulator. Administration of FGF-21 to diabetic rodents and rhesus monkeys ameliorates hyperglycemia and dyslipidemia. FGF-21 plays an important role in regulating several metabolic pathways including hepatic fatty acid oxidation, triglyceride clearance, ketogenesis, as well as glucose uptake to maintain lipid and glucose.

The Regulation and Function of Fibroblast Growth Factor 8 and Its Function During Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Neuron Development
Wilson C J Chung 1, Megan L Linscott 1, Karla M Rodriguez 1, Courtney E Stewart 1
Affiliations expand
  • PMID: 27656162
  • PMCID: PMC5011149
  • DOI: **broken link removed**
Free PMC article
Abstract
Over the last few years, numerous studies solidified the hypothesis that fibroblast growth factor (FGF) signaling regulates neuroendocrine progenitor cell proliferation, fate specification, and cell survival and, therefore, is critical for the regulation and maintenance of homeostasis of the body. One important example that underscores the involvement of FGF signaling during neuroendocrine cell development is gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) neuron ontogenesis. Indeed, transgenic mice with reduced olfactory placode (OP) Fgf8 expression do not have GnRH neurons. This observation indicates the requirement of FGF8 signaling for the emergence of the GnRH neuronal system in the embryonic OP, the putative birth place of GnRH neurons. Mammalian reproductive success depends on the presence of GnRH neurons to stimulate gonadotropin secretion from the anterior pituitary, which activates gonadal steroidogenesis and gametogenesis. Together, these observations are critical for understanding the function of GnRH neurons and their control of the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal (HPG) axis to maintain fertility. Taken together, these studies illustrate that GnRH neuron emergence and hence HPG function is vulnerable to genomic and molecular signals that abnormally modify Fgf8 expression in the developing mouse OP. In this short review, we focus on research that is aimed at unraveling how androgen, all-trans retinoic acid, and how epigenetic factors modify control mouse OP Fgf8 transcription in the context of GnRH neuronal development and mammalian reproductive success.
Keywords: Fgf8; GnRH; androgen receptor; epigenetics; olfactory placode; retinoic acid.

A Role for FGF-6 in Skeletal Muscle Regeneration
T Floss 1, H H Arnold, T Braun
Affiliations expand
Free PMC article
Abstract
Fibroblast growth factor-6 (FGF-6) belongs to a family of cytokines that control cell proliferation, cell differentiation, and morphogenetic events. Individual FGFs are either expressed widely or in a restricted pattern during embryonic, fetal, and adult life. FGF-6 exhibits a restricted expression profile predominantly in the myogenic lineage. Important functions in wound healing and tissue regeneration have been proposed for various FGFs in the past, although data from knockout mice have not supported this view. We have inactivated the FGF-6 gene in mice to investigate the role of FGF-6 in skeletal muscle development and regeneration. Wild-type mice up-regulate FGF-6 after skeletal muscle injuries and completely restore experimentally damaged skeletal muscle. In contrast, FGF-6(-/-) mutant mice show a severe regeneration defect with fibrosis and myotube degeneration. The number of MyoD- and Myogenin-expressing activated satellite cells after injury were significantly reduced in mutants. This reduction was not caused by a reduced pool of quiescent satellite cells but presumably by a lack of activation or proliferation. Interbreeding of FGF-6(-/-) mutants with mdx mice leads to striking dystrophic changes in skeletal muscles of double homozygous mice characterized by myotube degeneration, the presence of large amounts of mononuclear cells, and deposition of collagen. RNA analysis revealed an up-regulation of MyoD mRNA in mdx but not in FGF-6(-/-)/mdx double mutant mice. We conclude that FGF-6 is a critical component of the muscle regeneration machinery in mammals, possibly by stimulating or activating satellite cells.

I know you recommend daily injects but what's your thoughts on doing 40mg twice per week, injected IM?
I listen to the anabolic doc and he Recommends splitting up your dosage in two smaller dosages per week less fluctuations in the DHT and estrogen

200mg a week for the last 5 years with periods of either 120/week or 140/week. I was on 140/week before my heart attack/bypass surgery.

-
In your case I would just use 70mg per week with 300mg H.......t per day. The H....t naturally occurring Tymosin B 4.

Thymosin Beta 4 is a regenerative peptide found naturally in the human body. It’s water soluble, which means it won’t get stored in the body when consumed in excess (as is the case with fat-soluble vitamins). The peptide contains amino acids and is a major component found within various types of tissues.

Research shows Thymosin Beta 4 has powerful regenerative properties. It’s been linked to blood vessel formation, cellular migration, and stem cell maturation. For this reason, it has been used in clinical trials to promote healing in wounds of the heart, skin, and cornea, among other areas. For instance, when heart muscles have sustained damage as a result of cardiovascular events, TB4 has demonstrated the ability to aid in the formation of new heart muscle cells.

In your case I would just use 70mg per week with 300mg H.......t per day. The H....t naturally occurring Tymosin B 4.

Thymosin Beta 4 is a regenerative peptide found naturally in the human body. It’s water soluble, which means it won’t get stored in the body when consumed in excess (as is the case with fat-soluble vitamins). The peptide contains amino acids and is a major component found within various types of tissues.

Research shows Thymosin Beta 4 has powerful regenerative properties. It’s been linked to blood vessel formation, cellular migration, and stem cell maturation. For this reason, it has been used in clinical trials to promote healing in wounds of the heart, skin, and cornea, among other areas. For instance, when heart muscles have sustained damage as a result of cardiovascular events, TB4 has demonstrated the ability to aid in the formation of new heart muscle cells.
Thanks Emeric!! I assume do daily shots at 10mg each to get to 70?

Thanks Emeric!! I assume do daily shots at 10mg each to get to 70?
I have been doing the 10mg every day for the last 8 weeks and just get in the results on the total test level:
TESTOSTERONE, ULTRASENSITIVE, LC MS/MS895 ng/dL240 - 700 ng/dL
General information
Ordered by: JOSEPH PAUL MARQUIS MD
Collected: 06/01/2020 8:44 AM
Resulted: 06/03/2020 7:01 AM
This test result has been released by an automatic process.

Now I started the 10mg every other day, as you see on 70mg my every day total is higher that I wan to be. I will have my new test on 70mg every other day in 8 weeks agent. I am also on 400mg Humanofort daily.

Also I am on very high protein diet, 90% of my protein comes from egg sours. 6 raw eggs and whole egg powder, the total of the whole egg powder equal with 60 eggs. I have been doing this for 8 weeks. See blood work:
ComponentYour valueStandard range
Protein, urine, qn8.4 mg/dLmg/dL
Creatinine, urine79 mg/dLmg/dL
Protein/creatinine, urine0.11 mg/mg<=0.19 mg/mg
General information
Collected: 06/01/2020 9:00 AM
Resulted: 06/02/2020 11:26 AM

ALT27 U/L0 - 47 U/L
General information
Resulted: 06/01/2020 10:47 PM

Creatinine1.03 mg/dL<=1.34 mg/dL
Glomerular filtration rate, nonAfrican American>60 mL/min>=60 mL/min
GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE - AFRICAN AMERICAN>60 mL/min>=60 mL/min
Comment, glomerular filtration rateSEE NOTE
General information

BUN25 mg/dL7 - 27 mg/dL
General information

Cholesterol236 mg/dL<=239 mg/dL
Triglyceride84 mg/dL<=499 mg/dL
HDL97 mg/dL>=40 mg/dL
Low density lipoprotein calculated122 mg/dL<=159 mg/dL
General information
Resulted: 06/01/2020 10:46 PM

Is there a discount code for humanofort.co.uk?

Also I am on very high protein diet, 90% of my protein comes from egg sours. 6 raw eggs and whole egg powder, the total of the whole egg powder equal with 60 eggs. I have been doing this for 8 weeks. See blood work:
Protein, urine, qn8.4 mg/dLmg/dL
Creatinine, urine79 mg/dLmg/dL
Protein/creatinine, urine0.11 mg/mg<=0.19 mg/mg
General information
Collected: 06/01/2020 9:00 AM
Resulted: 06/02/2020 11:26 AM

ALT27 U/L0 - 47 U/L
General information

Creatinine1.03 mg/dL<=1.34 mg/dL
Glomerular filtration rate, nonAfrican American>60 mL/min>=60 mL/min
GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE - AFRICAN AMERICAN>60 mL/min>=60 mL/min
Comment, glomerular filtration rateSEE NOTE
General information

BUN25 mg/dL7 - 27 mg/dL
General information

Cholesterol236 mg/dL<=239 mg/dL
Triglyceride84 mg/dL<=499 mg/dL
HDL97 mg/dL>=40 mg/dL
Low density lipoprotein calculated122 mg/dL<=159 mg/dL
General information
Resulted: 06/01/2020 10:46 PM
Holy shit, 97 HDL, that's awesome. How much fat are you eating a day?

any thoughts on this low dosage stuff being somehow an example of super compensation on cell/receptor level?

kind of an old bro science idea but i see some relation in the idea of this being a potential reality, as a long of older guys in our demigraffic are able to have nice high test levels with very low trt doses. most like that who come to mind have been dilligent with dient and training at the very least (probably suplementation too).

maybe from hi androgen levels for so long the cells developed slightly more ar receptors or ability to use from constant saturation?

no answers, but maybe junk food for though? lol

any thoughts on this low dosage stuff being somehow an example of super compensation on cell/receptor level?

kind of an old bro science idea but i see some relation in the idea of this being a potential reality, as a long of older guys in our demigraffic are able to have nice high test levels with very low trt doses. most like that who come to mind have been dilligent with dient and training at the very least (probably suplementation too).

maybe from hi androgen levels for so long the cells developed slightly more ar receptors or ability to use from constant saturation?

no answers, but maybe junk food for though? lol
The Growth factors are responsible to up regulate all receptors in the body, including androgen receptors, when we get older this growth factors are diminishes , in some people faster then others, depending on genetics and lifestyle. IGF-1 alone will not activate the receptors, you need all other growth factors (FGF family) the FGF will support and restore the cell communication in the whole body. Testosterone or other androgenic drugs are important but they will not restore cell communication and up regulate and activate the receptors.

in cases like im talking ( yourself included ) environment has prob been good, diet, training, attention to hormones how ever that be. so in an environment designed for growth and optimization with abundant energy and the means to get rid of it and abundance of test or androgens. upregulation might be possible?

i poke as you know life extension idea often go the other way, i see flaws in that idea. some of these things might be evidence to a better way.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear