over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

I would probably feel slightly more awesome at 15 or 20 mg/day than 10mg/day. But there would be more side effects. Hpta effects, hematocrit, hdl:ldl, etc

The results for you in terms of feeling awesome and powerful may not have been great, but it was almost certainly better for your health than a higher dose.

My plan is to "blast/cruise" at 20mg and 10mg respectively. Then when I'm a little older than you, I will just stick with 10 and an occasional blast of 20. Best balance I can think of

everything for me is in range on 75mg 2x per week. and my physician is pleased with my stats. 10mg per day sounds like a solid plan for senior citizens.

It can make a big difference on you free test level.

The price for Humanofort has gotten too high. I took it back when I was off all gear and did feel it was beneficial (along w tribestan) but it never showed up on bloodwork. It was more just how I felt. I always liked it but at $48 for 60 caps? Nearly $100 a month for effective dosing is a bit outrageous in my opinion. Cant justify it anymore, personally.

The price for Humanofort has gotten too high. I took it back when I was off all gear and did feel it was beneficial (along w tribestan) but it never showed up on bloodwork. It was more just how I felt. I always liked it but at $48 for 60 caps? Nearly $100 a month for effective dosing is a bit outrageous in my opinion. Cant justify it anymore, personally.
Well, is not expensive for people that have very sever health issues and problem with aging.

Nutri-Sync has the answer to that 'problem'! Or, drop $2500 for a kilo.

I know 300mg is often recommended but, is 200mg of humanafort per day still effective and worth taking?

I think the reason for taking it matters. The main benefit I get is pain relief from arthritis in nearly every joint. 200mg helps but 400mg is noticeably better.

I know 300mg is often recommended but, is 200mg of humanafort per day still effective and worth taking?
On people suffering with metabolic syndromes (not sport people) study was used 200mg per day. With Rugby players 300mg per day. Coleman was taking 600mg per day, do to using to much drugs to counter act the side effect ( such as protection of the ventricle and hart ) cortisol, cholesterol, triglyceride, and more.

I have crohns disease and would love to use humanofort but due to the price I just cannot afford it.I'm in UK and prices are crazy here.more money than gear lol maybe in future more people will be able to afford it .also emetics other product for digestion would no doubt help many people but the two together would be expensive for most I would of thought.oh well lol

Yes, both humanofort and tribestan are too expensive, and together?! forget it!

On people suffering with metabolic syndromes (not sport people) study was used 200mg per day. With Rugby players 300mg per day. Coleman was taking 600mg per day, do to using to much drugs to counter act the side effect ( such as protection of the ventricle and hart ) cortisol, cholesterol, triglyceride, and more.

I did not know humanofort was cardioprotective. That's huge.

It is indeed prohibitive, us guys in Europe have to pay €58 plus €6 shipping which amounts to $76 for a 15/20 day supply depending on the amount of pills you take (3 to 4 pills being what people that see benefits take) I´d like to try it some day since I certainly need all the benefits that it allegedly gives but I´m just not that convinced on it to make the leap.

It is indeed prohibitive, us guys in Europe have to pay €58 plus €6 shipping which amounts to $76 for a 15/20 day supply depending on the amount of pills you take (3 to 4 pills being what people that see benefits take) I´d like to try it some day since I certainly need all the benefits that it allegedly gives but I´m just not that convinced on it to make the leap.

Yea im in EU too and price is the only reason i havent started it

Respect

Yes, both humanofort and tribestan are too expensive, and together?! forget it!
You think that's bad? try a decent 6 hour colostrum at effective doses! No one ever claimed achieving and maintaining a vibrant, robust health constitution was cheap. Hahaha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131