over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

Could you point out what those effects were for you? I´m interested in the Tribestan since I messed myself up using Dutasteride for hairloss and I´m looking for anything that will improve my libido / wellbeing, but doubtful anything will help me.
insesitive to you OWN t3.T$
Check your THYROID.
You hay have normal values t3,t4 but a hairline elevated TSH <5 means the lack of E balance is rendering you slightly invesensitive to your OWN t3,t4 and will throw you in a loop with more negative effects than fully fledged hypogonadisn( called subclinical hypogonadisn). Many go year thinking they have to increase there TRT dose. The testosterone will exacerbate that minimal effect. Humanofort ( not a plug)has a positive effect on Thyroid sensitivity(anecdotal) from 4.5 out of whack to ahealthy 3.2 on the TSH.

^^^Elevated estrogens will wreak havoc on your thyroid. A lot of women end up hypothyroid after pregnancy due to this.

Getting blood work tomorrow and will update once I get the results. Previously, 10mg left me in the lower range of serum levels. My free T is always out of range high but I'm maintaining very well. Recovery is slower though by about 50% and strength is down by a bunch too. My tendons are likely happier.

Getting blood work tomorrow and will update once I get the results. Previously, 10mg left me in the lower range of serum levels. My free T is always out of range high but I'm maintaining very well. Recovery is slower though by about 50% and strength is down by a bunch too. My tendons are likely happier.
Let us know the result. I'll be waiting, bro.

^^^Elevated estrogens will wreak havoc on your thyroid. A lot of women end up hypothyroid after pregnancy due to this.
Thyroid issues after pregnancy aren't related to estrogens necessarily, women often have hypo- OR hyper-thyroid issues after pregnancy as the body adjusts it's metablism, this is because of thyroid changes necessary for milk production that don't always happen correctly, as it was explained to me by a doctor.

I'm curious what your low serum levels are, 10mg/day puts me in the low to mid 600s and free test towards the top end of the range

My levels on 10mg were very low 400's last time I tried it. I wish I was in the 600's. I'd be ecstatic. I normally use 20mg but apparently piss Test out because my levels drop like a rock. I've been on TRT almost 20 yrs so I've literally tried everything.

The Estrogen/Thyroid isn't a pure relationship. Many things will affect it but personal experience shows that estrogens are a culprit in poor thyroid function. Also per a doctor explanation.

Kaladryn, we agree more than we don't but regardless, I appreciate your logical input too. My biggest issue is the wife and I are outliers on hormone issues.

I'm interested as well bad rad.
10mg/day keeps my total test in the upper 700's to low 800's. I've been contemplating going down to 5mg/day or 10mg EOD but I feel great on 10mg/day.
For some reason my body responds well to small amounts of testosterone. I blindly followed the ramp up ramp down, off as long as you were on AAS regimens of my era.
There used to be a thing called an "off season" where you actually stopped taking everything except supplements to allow your HPTA to recover. That got replaced by the term "cruise" that I mostly avoided. Maybe that has something to do with it? I never used huge doses like I see members use on this forum but then again I only competed in 3 BBing comps and over about a 5 year period. Late 80's-mid 90's.

So you're saying you're maintaining size well but losing strength?

I'm 3 weeks in and so far strength is the same but I've already lost 1/4in on my arms :\ this is while in a significant surplus of calories. I can tell I've lost water weight because I've been able to maintain my weight on significantly higher calories i.e. I've lost water and gained fat to maintain the same weight.

Yes, my strength is dow but I'm not losing composition. Super weird to me.

Did you know....

So Emeric, if one were to substitute 10 mgs. Test E for methandienone, say, for 8 weeks, how many mgs, Dianabol would be used per day? I ask this because I enjoy the anabolic properties of Dianabol but am also trying to avoid the need for a SERM or AI. Even 5 mgs. a day seems to go straight to my damned nips!

So Emeric, if one were to substitute 10 mgs. Test E for methandienone, say, for 8 weeks, how many mgs, Dianabol would be used per day? I ask this because I enjoy the anabolic properties of Dianabol but am also trying to avoid the need for a SERM or AI. Even 5 mgs. a day seems to go straight to my damned nips!
I would use Dianabol by him self with out any test.

I would use Dianabol by him self with out any test.
but the question is...how many milligrams of metandienone would equal 10 mgs of Test? Purportedly, 5 mgs. per day Dianabol is considered full androgen replacement for an adult male. So, I'd assume 5 mgs. Dbol is equivalent to 10 mgs Test?

but the question is...how many milligrams of metandienone would equal 10 mgs of Test? Purportedly, 5 mgs. per day Dianabol is considered full androgen replacement for an adult male. So, I'd assume 5 mgs. Dbol is equivalent to 10 mgs Test?
You can`t compared by mgs.

Been around the block there. First couple of weeks great..but lethargy creeps up on metandienione only and only gets worse..even at 10mgs a day. You'll want to nap 3 times a day. Only time you feel good..in the gym. Does not provide full round the clock energy and recovery benefits as test does..its half life is 4 hours..maybe much less after an intense workout. It's very specific for protein synthesis..glycogen retention..direct strength gains..but takes away whatever natural test you have and shrinks it to a super low level and thats when you tart feeling the tired and run down feeling..
Proviron is a while different story though. Only other one than test that makes you feel good round the clock..IMHO.

Been around the block there. First couple of weeks great..but lethargy creeps up on metandienione only and only gets worse..even at 10mgs a day. You'll want to nap 3 times a day. Only time you feel good..in the gym. Does not provide full round the clock energy and recovery benefits as test does..its half life is 4 hours..maybe much less after an intense workout. It's very specific for protein synthesis..glycogen retention..direct strength gains..but takes away whatever natural test you have and shrinks it to a super low level and thats when you tart feeling the tired and run down feeling..
Proviron is a while different story though. Only other one than test that makes you feel good round the clock..IMHO.
That makes sense, however, what if you're micro-dosing every 5 hours? I've never been comfortable with the idea of replacing Test with Dbol, they're just not similar enough to warrant it, but I could be wrong so it's worth a try. Just trying to duplicate the 10 mgs. protocol with it.

That makes sense, however, what if you're micro-dosing every 5 hours? I've never been comfortable with the idea of replacing Test with Dbol, they're just not similar enough to warrant it, but I could be wrong so it's worth a try. Just trying to duplicate the 10 mgs. protocol with it.

You are not wrong in your assumption of that. Even microdosing it won't offset the lethargic effects. Of course your mileage may vary as we are all different and respond differently to diff compounds. Even taken in 5mg dose increments is going to slowly drain away the natural test (Your natural energy) over time and eventually replace your test. Even though it is a test derivative itself and is made for androgen replacement..It doesn't replace test in real life application as test (whether synthetic or natural) is extremely critical for all around functioning...and one of those functioning that dianabol misses out on (At least personally) is that awesome all day energy feel and overnight recovery.

You are not wrong in your assumption of that. Even microdosing it won't offset the lethargic effects. Of course your mileage may vary as we are all different and respond differently to diff compounds. Even taken in 5mg dose increments is going to slowly drain away the natural test (Your natural energy) over time and eventually replace your test. Even though it is a test derivative itself and is made for androgen replacement..It doesn't replace test in real life application as test (whether synthetic or natural) is extremely critical for all around functioning...and one of those functioning that dianabol misses out on (At least personally) is that awesome all day energy feel and overnight recovery.
Yeah, I hear ya. Ciba, Dr. Ziegler, whoever was responsible for creating Dianabol as a 'supposedly superior alternative to testosterone' failed to hit the mark, for the reasons you describe and also for the wicked evil twin which is 17-AA methyl estradiol. That shit's a bitch to control save using an AI. No thanks.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear