over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

8 weeks into 10mg ED (70mg total) protocol. Switched from previous 4x30mg (120mg total).

Testosterone, Total: 406 (264-916 ng/dL)
Testosterone, Free (Direct): 10.1 (9.3-26.5 pg/mL)
Estradiol: <5.0 (7.6-42.6 pg/mL)
LH, Serum: <0.3 (1.7-8.6 mIU/mL)
FSH, Serum: <0.3 (1.5-12.4 mIU/mL)

Libido still very high, but obviously testosterone levels are bad here. Wish they tested DHT, hoping it being lower helps my hair.

Surprised by how proportionally low my free testosterone is. This is about where I expected total testosterone to be (expected 400-500) but thought free test would still be high normal.

Next experiment is to drop my AI, I'm still on 0.5mg anastrazole 2x/week

8 weeks into 10mg ED (70mg total) protocol. Switched from previous 4x30mg (120mg total).

Testosterone, Total: 406 (264-916 ng/dL)
Testosterone, Free (Direct): 10.1 (9.3-26.5 pg/mL)
Estradiol: <5.0 (7.6-42.6 pg/mL)
LH, Serum: <0.3 (1.7-8.6 mIU/mL)
FSH, Serum: <0.3 (1.5-12.4 mIU/mL)

Libido still very high, but obviously testosterone levels are bad here. Wish they tested DHT, hoping it being lower helps my hair.

Surprised by how proportionally low my free testosterone is. This is about where I expected total testosterone to be (expected 400-500) but thought free test would still be high normal.

Them #s suck prayers sent.

Great idea. Your estrogen levels are unhealthy. Have you noticed any joint pain?

Are you using the humanofort also? I understand that is an important component in raising your free T. I got mine through Amazon.

I'm into my second week, but I'm doing 14mg per day for a total of 98mg per week. I will report back in 8 or so weeks when I get blood work done. So far, I'm experiencing a slight strength increase compared to my previous protocol of 32mg 3 times per week.

Them #s suck prayers sent.

I feel 100% fine, my strength is mostly the same, slightly worse body comp. But just looking at the numbers yea we'd say they're not the best.

Great idea. Your estrogen levels are unhealthy. Have you noticed any joint pain?

Are you using the humanofort also? I understand that is an important component in raising your free T. I got mine through Amazon.

I'm into my second week, but I'm doing 14mg per day for a total of 98mg per week. I will report back in 8 or so weeks when I get blood work done. So far, I'm experiencing a slight strength increase compared to my previous protocol of 32mg 3 times per week.

I've not noticed much of a different joint wise.

I'm not using humanofort.

I'm surprised by the free test considering regular TRT alone (even just standard 1x/week injections) raise free test relative to total test, yet here my free test was proportionally lower than total.

Been taking 20mg for about 10 weeks per day now and just got bloods back. These are all UK units. I took 20mg and basically told myself this should come back high and then I could lower safe in the knowledge this 10mg works!

Bit worried about some of the other markers, prolactin seem sky high not sure what to do about this. Haemocrit also very high, but the test was done 10 mins after waking up and without drinking any water so probably being dehydrated did not help. I should also mention I've been on 1mg finasteride for MPB this for over a decade, way before I got interested in the gym. I am 35 years old.

Any feedback on out of range markers very much appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 20.00.30.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 20.00.30.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 97
Been taking 20mg for about 10 weeks per day now and just got bloods back. These are all UK units. I took 20mg and basically told myself this should come back high and then I could lower safe in the knowledge this 10mg works!

Bit worried about some of the other markers, prolactin seem sky high not sure what to do about this. Haemocrit also very high, but the test was done 10 mins after waking up and without drinking any water so probably being dehydrated did not help. I should also mention I've been on 1mg finasteride for MPB this for over a decade, way before I got interested in the gym. I am 35 years old.

That might be the first time I've ever actually seen a high prolactin in a male.

Have you ever had your DHT tested while on Finasteride?

That might be the first time I've ever actually seen a high prolactin in a male.

Have you ever had your DHT tested while on Finasteride?
That doesn’t sound good then 🤣. No I’ve never had DHT tested but I do know it has done a wonderful job of keeping my hair.

sex drive etc is fine, not out of this world horny but normal I would say, as are erections.

Never do blood work after workout, the best to not workout 24 hours before blood work, your cortisol was high because your workout.

If it was me I would drop the AI. I would also double or 1.5x the daily dose of T.

How many of you are on 10mg test per day or 80mg per week?
I understand mimicing your own bodies natural production. hey whatever floats your boat. I just started my TRT Jan 5th im taking 70mg 3 times a week. My test level was in the tank 141! I will retest blood in 6 weeks to see wher emy level is then.

I’m not sayin this method doesn’t work but I can’t imagine sticking a needle in my body just for like 1/10th or less of a cc

I'm currently doing 12mg test e daily IM, along with 200mg Dim and 25mg MK. Been on this routine for about 12 weeks now.

Haven't had blood levels checked yet, but feeling really good and have "wood" almost anytime of night when I wake up.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
I LIKE MK-677 IM CURIOUS TO SEE HOW IT WORKS WHILE ON TRT?

thats too little my opinion. if your a healthy 20 ish male you produce 7-10mg of test a day naturally. so 5mg 10 EOD would not even be up to par with that!
5mg should be the lowest to inject every day, between heavy cycles, and only for 8 weeks.

Trial & error. 10mg/day put my total test around 750 ng/dl. I've been completely off for most of 2020 till now. No idea where I'm
at level wise at the moment but I don't feel bad. My testicles have returned to their normal size despite having been on for years.
I suspect my HPTA has mostly recovered or as best it can for a guy in his early 50's who's abused AAS for 30+ years.
No libido issues at all to speak of. I've always responded well to low doses so maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones.

I've got a game plan for 2021. The past few years have been frustrating with multiple injuries & surgeries. If nothing else its taught
me patience. I'm really looking forward to getting back in the gym regularly with health & longevity in mind this year. Eat & train smart.
I miss my "tribe". My misfit gym friends. I miss the culture. The smells, the sounds. Time to put the ego away for good and stay healthy!

thats too little my opinion. if your a healthy 20 ish male you produce 7-10mg of test a day naturally. so 5mg 10 EOD would not even be up to par with that!
I have read over the years 5-10mg for young men. According to Harvard in one study shows 6 mg is what they come up with. If so 10mg every other day would be about normal. Of course "normal levels for young men and old have been dropping for decades from my reading.

I got labs again and doses 10 mgs sub q ten hours before

Yes it's scripted test pfizer

Total test 245

I know I'm a fast metabolizer of test though gh my many years of labs and intra muscular dosing, I e figured out I'm protocol best for my body

This is my third sub q test

First did 10 mgs day before so about a 24 hour period and came back low 200s

Second did 10 mgs the day before than 10 mgs a couple hours, about 2 or 3 before labs were drawn and came back at low 200s, so goes to show me it takes more than 2 to 3 hours for sub q to raise test for me

And now 10 mgs ten hours in and test comes back at 245

I got labs again and doses 10 mgs sub q ten hours before

Yes it's scripted test pfizer

Total test 245

I know I'm a fast metabolizer of test though gh my many years of labs and intra muscular dosing, I e figured out I'm protocol best for my body

This is my third sub q test

First did 10 mgs day before so about a 24 hour period and came back low 200s

Second did 10 mgs the day before than 10 mgs a couple hours, about 2 or 3 before labs were drawn and came back at low 200s, so goes to show me it takes more than 2 to 3 hours for sub q to raise test for me

And now 10 mgs ten hours in and test comes back at 245

Thats because honestly that shit just doesn’t work as well as IM I’d say for most people from what I gathered... I’ve seen many more people with results like yours from 10mg per day sub q than Emeric’s. And I’ve seen people with very low scores for their dosage (ie: 500 on 150mg sub q) all around more so then I see anything else...

I know Emeric and Kaladryn for example say and show they have the same scores/dosage and Kal was explaining to me that there’s no difference (at least there shouldn’t be) going from IM inject to subq that your body will still absorb it etc...

Well I tried that ED SubQ and so did my pops with prescribed Pharma Test. He scored like a 270 on 10mg per day subq and said he felt terrible. On 1 100mg shot or 2 50mg shots he’s in the 800’s and feels great. I never got blood work but I felt the same, with IM shots @ 100mg I’m in the 800’s as well, and I was taking 150mg spread out ED Subq and I felt like I wasn’t on anything, for those couple weeks I literally felt dragging ass, depression, no libido etc.. As soon as I started IM again twice per week I was a changed man.. lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws