over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

As RBC's live for around 120 days. I would think it is maybe still high from your cycle.
okay good to know I was unaware for some reason I thought it was less time. not sure where I got that idea

Results on 20mg daily of test prop. Definitely need to lower my dose. Any tips on raising SHBG? My estrogen a little high (72). I'm sure that's from the hcg.
IMG_20211111_134125729.jpg

I just ordered some Humanafort. I’m a ~215 lb male and am NOT on trt right now (trying to get fertility back) but considering going back on 10mgs a day soon while continuing my hcg/hmg routine.

Would you recommend 400mgs a day? Morning and pre workout?

I just ordered some Humanafort. I’m a ~215 lb male and am NOT on trt right now (trying to get fertility back) but considering going back on 10mgs a day soon while continuing my hcg/hmg routine.

Would you recommend 400mgs a day? Morning and pre workout?
You can still inject 40mg per week, yes take 400mg per day.

thanks, that’s the part I’m struggling on what to do. I have not been on any test since May and it sucks but I don’t want to disrupt sperm production.

I am considering going back to 10mgs/day though as I just continue with hcg/hmg which should leave sperm production intact.

and thanks again I ordered 3 bottles so I'll be able to give 400mgs/day a good shot to see how it goes. I still have not started back on trt yet. I'm really torn on that and may just try to hold off until my wife gets pregnant...although I feel like dogcrap.

So, you think 40mg testosterone per week is ok to inject even when trying to get your wife pregnant? It won't affect fertility?

I'm wondering if his view is that since I'd still be taking the enclomiphene, hcg, and hmg it would be ok? That is sort of my rationale also with wanting to jump back "on" but I was thinking anywhere from 5-10mgs/day but no more than 10mgs while continuing my current protocol for fertility.

I'm wondering if his view is that since I'd still be taking the enclomiphene, hcg, and hmg it would be ok? That is sort of my rationale also with wanting to jump back "on" but I was thinking anywhere from 5-10mgs/day but no more than 10mgs while continuing my current protocol for fertility.

I'd love to know too. Hopefully, he can chime in and clarify.

and thanks again I ordered 3 bottles so I'll be able to give 400mgs/day a good shot to see how it goes. I still have not started back on trt yet. I'm really torn on that and may just try to hold off until my wife gets pregnant...although I feel like dogcrap.
I finally got the additional blood work for my new provider and started Emeric's fertility protocol verbatim yesterday. Can't feel the tiny amount of test in me yet after 6 weeks off everything except some hCG. I hope by Monday I'm getting a little libido and erections back.

Humanofort 400mgs ed, Tribestan 1500mgs ed, Test 10mgs/EOD

My natural levels are hovering around 100ng/dL and based off previous blood work 10mg/EOD should at least double that for me.

I finally got the additional blood work for my new provider and started Emeric's fertility protocol verbatim yesterday. Can't feel the tiny amount of test in me yet after 6 weeks off everything except some hCG. I hope by Monday I'm getting a little libido and erections back.

Humanofort 400mgs ed, Tribestan 1500mgs ed, Test 10mgs/EOD

My natural levels are hovering around 100ng/dL and based off previous blood work 10mg/EOD should at least double that for me.

Sweet thanks for the info! Are you taking any hcg, hmg, clomid or anything like that? I don't have any major concerns with getting back on my 10mgs (I just ordered like 30 bottles of hmg and hcg each from Direct) I think for me it's just that I've been off 6 months now and that feels like such an accomplishment I'm gunshy to go back on anything.

On the flip side, we are struggling to have sex ~3 times during ovulation and if I was on trt we'd probably double or triple that.

I needed to crash my levels again so I stopped everything but I prefer using hCG for the wellness feelings I get from it. I'll add it back in eventually. I'm not convinced my Clomid was real although it was pharmacy sourced. I didn't get any sides or benefits from using it.

Good luck guys.
The wife and I tried for a couple years. Threw everything and the kitchen sink into my protocols and my #'s barely budged.
Had to resort to IVF + ICSI to get pregnant and that was 16+ years ago so the technology is there.

Good luck guys.
The wife and I tried for a couple years. Threw everything and the kitchen sink into my protocols and my #'s barely budged.
Had to resort to IVF + ICSI to get pregnant and that was 16+ years ago so the technology is there.
Thanks! I'm hoping my sperm count has returned to it's old numbers but I'll find out soon. I was dang near 300M the first time I got my wife pregnant but that's been nine years since we had out daughter so we will see...

Results on 20mg daily of test prop. Definitely need to lower my dose. Any tips on raising SHBG? My estrogen a little high (72). I'm sure that's from the hcg.
View attachment 148378
I have been trying to find the answer to that for years. my SHBG is single digits...I metabolize test enanthate very quickly. daily shots are a must obviously. I have personally found running a very low dose of ment or primo along my 10mg/day to be the only workaround to low SHBG...ment 5mg/day gives me that old feeling I lost years ago on just TRT

I have been trying to find the answer to that for years. my SHBG is single digits...I metabolize test enanthate very quickly. daily shots are a must obviously. I have personally found running a very low dose of ment or primo along my 10mg/day to be the only workaround to low SHBG...ment 5mg/day gives me that old feeling I lost years ago on just TRT
I'm single digits SHBG as well. Try 20-30mgs of DHB a week
I do 15mgs twice a week

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member