over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

Very random question for you microdosers.
On 10-15mg/day my testicles or should I say my HPTA is shut down = small testicles.
Is this common for most on permanent TRT?
With 15mg for sure, with 6 mg will not. Also I have been taking the Humanofort which naturally occurring Activin.

Totally anecdotal, but I have been following this protocol for 5 weeks now.

It is worth noting that in addition to the daily micro dose of test + humanofort I am taking an equivalent amount of primo.

My wife said I’m noticeably looking “better” compared to how I looked 6 weeks ago, when I was doing 1x/week inject.

I have lost fat (body comp measured to verify, I’m down ~1%, which could just be margin of error) and I have continued to gain strength (obviously slowly).

If nothing else, I am not losing ground on this protocol, I am continuing to improve.

I’ll do bloods in a couple weeks.

Totally anecdotal, but I have been following this protocol for 5 weeks now.

It is worth noting that in addition to the daily micro dose of test + humanofort I am taking an equivalent amount of primo.

My wife said I’m noticeably looking “better” compared to how I looked 6 weeks ago, when I was doing 1x/week inject.

I have lost fat (body comp measured to verify, I’m down ~1%, which could just be margin of error) and I have continued to gain strength (obviously slowly).

If nothing else, I am not losing ground on this protocol, I am continuing to improve.

I’ll do bloods in a couple weeks.
Trust your gut especially if it aligns with your wife and she takes what you do seriously, we oft overthink shit any change immeasurable in weeks is big

Trust your gut especially if it aligns with your wife and she takes what you do seriously, we oft overthink shit any change immeasurable in weeks is big
That’s the plan. The only thing I’m gonna modify here is a low dose HGH addition. I work a white collar tech job that’s become rather intensive, and have had some medical complications, so the game plan is to be conservative with any AAS for a year or so.

I love that I can get gains off of what I’d previously consider silly low doses.

That’s the plan. The only thing I’m gonna modify here is a low dose HGH addition. I work a white collar tech job that’s become rather intensive, and have had some medical complications, so the game plan is to be conservative with any AAS for a year or so.

I love that I can get gains off of what I’d previously consider silly low doses.
Yea I’m there too I get 750 results off 300 mgs these days. GH seems like a good idea at low dose higher doses cause edema and carpal tunnel and I assume you type a lot already

Yea I’m there too I get 750 results off 300 mgs these days. GH seems like a good idea at low dose higher doses cause edema and carpal tunnel and I assume you type a lot already
It’s awesome how you can get great results with low doses when diet, sleep, training, etc is all dialed in. I had a couple drinks last night for my anniversary after not touching alcohol for 5 weeks, boy did my gym session this morning suffer. Not drinking again for a long time.

And yep. I basically live on my laptop/texting on mg phone, so just a small HGH pop early AM for fat loss during fasted workouts and to enhance recovery. I seem to be stuck right at 10% at 220 lbs, getting to ~210 in the single digits is the aim.

I don’t compete in anything figure related, just powerlifting, but if I can get back to the 205 division while retaining most of my muscle (weigh ins are day before, usually, I can cut 5 lbs), I’ll walk away with most of these local competitions. Competing as a heavyweight sucks because I refuse to grow up to 250+, can’t look like a bloated fuck, I’d go crazy.

It’s awesome how you can get great results with low doses when diet, sleep, training, etc is all dialed in. I had a couple drinks last night for my anniversary after not touching alcohol for 5 weeks, boy did my gym session this morning suffer. Not drinking again for a long time.

And yep. I basically live on my laptop/texting on mg phone, so just a small HGH pop early AM for fat loss during fasted workouts and to enhance recovery. I seem to be stuck right at 10% at 220 lbs, getting to ~210 in the single digits is the aim.

I don’t compete in anything figure related, just powerlifting, but if I can get back to the 205 division while retaining most of my muscle (weigh ins are day before, usually, I can cut 5 lbs), I’ll walk away with most of these local competitions. Competing as a heavyweight sucks because I refuse to grow up to 250+, can’t look like a bloated fuck, I’d go crazy.
Yea I body build so I’ve been north of 250 awhile but heading down now as I’ve said: I’ll miss it and I won’t. Yea the drinking you don’t realize how toxic it is til u go a year or so without then drink same with caffeine, drop it for a year and use it and you’ll feel like death. I got off it for 2 1/2 for fertility then ordered a cup at Starbucks and I was MISERABLE.

Yea I body build so I’ve been north of 250 awhile but heading down now as I’ve said: I’ll miss it and I won’t. Yea the drinking you don’t realize how toxic it is til u go a year or so without then drink same with caffeine, drop it for a year and use it and you’ll feel like death. I got off it for 2 1/2 for fertility then ordered a cup at Starbucks and I was MISERABLE.
I went over 30 years with out having even 1 drink of alcohol. Then had one and didn't cause any issues. I actually used a shot glass and didn't eyeball the amount as i know how screwed that can be. The couple Times i have had 3-4 i didn't like how i felt after drinking them in the moment. And the next day wasn't bad just a little lethargic till i got moving. So i have 1-2 on occasion.

I went over 30 years with out having even 1 drink of alcohol. Then had one and didn't cause any issues. I actually used a shot glass and didn't eyeball the amount as i know how screwed that can be. The couple Times i have had 3-4 i didn't like how i felt after drinking them in the moment. And the next day wasn't bad just a little lethargic till i got moving. So i have 1-2 on occasion.
I drink on USMC birthday every year and I usually feel like ass after but we DRINK

True but if I drank 1/3 what I drank in my 20s and oddly much smaller man I feel like ass, it’s not a hangover I just don’t feel good I think when you’re younger you’re more ok with feeling off bc you’re chasing fun more or I was, what satisfies you as you get older tends to be consistency over craziness or at least that’s me

True but if I drank 1/3 what I drank in my 20s and oddly much smaller man I feel like ass, it’s not a hangover I just don’t feel good I think when you’re younger you’re more ok with feeling off bc you’re chasing fun more or I was, what satisfies you as you get older tends to be consistency over craziness or at least that’s me
I hear what you are saying. I didn't drink at all in my 30's, 40's and 50's as i exceeded my quota in my 20's. In my youth i could have a drink or 2 catch a bit of a buzz and feel good then spend the rest of the time trying to get that feeling back and with everyone else drinking i just got drunk instead. And in the morning a couple drinks would solve the problem of feeling bad. Having 1 maybe 2 drinks now can feel good and after that it is down hill. And same for the next day, just don't feel great so i just don't have more then what will benefit me. I have younger buddies that say about the same thing, 1 beer on occasion can leave them feeling better then the 1/5 of whiskey did that they used to drink daily. I have no need to beat myself up any more. Youth often doesn't think much past the present moment or the very short term.

Testosterone (hormone) is very important however growth factors are even more important, (Humanofort), FGF are potent longevity factor coordinating interactions between energy metabolism and stress responses. Recent studies have revealed that FGF21 treatment can alleviate many age-related metabolic disorders, e.g. atherosclerosis, obesity, type 2 diabetes, and some cardiovascular diseases.
Hi, Emeric: I'm a little confused - at the 6mg/10mg daily dose, is there some protocol that should be run to keep HTPA from completely shutting down?

My question is more focused on long term use of the low-dose daily protocol as an anti-aging tool rather than a bodybuilding-type application.

Hi, Emeric: I'm a little confused - at the 6mg/10mg daily dose, is there some protocol that should be run to keep HTPA from completely shutting down?

My question is more focused on long term use of the low-dose daily protocol as an anti-aging tool rather than a bodybuilding-type application.
Between 6mg and max 10mg per day, and 300mg Humanofort per day. Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.

Between 6mg and max 10mg per day, and 300mg Humanofort per day. Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.

Excellent; thank you, sir.

Excellent; thank you, sir.
This oligopeptides pass intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis.
Pinocytosis [pin″o-si-to´sis]
a mechanism by which cells ingest extracellular fluid and its contents; it involves the formation of invaginations by the cell membrane, which close and break off to form fluid-filled vacuoles in the cytoplasm (see accompanying illustration). adj., adj pinocytot´ic.
Due its mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity) the growth factors from the oligopeptides helps to modify the equilibrium of all the hormones secreted by the adrenal glands.
Paracrine /para·crine/ (par´ah-krin)
1. denoting a type of hormone function in which hormone synthesized in and released from endocrine cells binds to its receptor in nearby cells and affects their function.
2. denoting the secretion of a hormone by an organ other than an endocrine gland.

This oligopeptides pass intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis.
Pinocytosis [pin″o-si-to´sis]
a mechanism by which cells ingest extracellular fluid and its contents; it involves the formation of invaginations by the cell membrane, which close and break off to form fluid-filled vacuoles in the cytoplasm (see accompanying illustration). adj., adj pinocytot´ic.
Due its mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity) the growth factors from the oligopeptides helps to modify the equilibrium of all the hormones secreted by the adrenal glands.
Paracrine /para·crine/ (par´ah-krin)
1. denoting a type of hormone function in which hormone synthesized in and released from endocrine cells binds to its receptor in nearby cells and affects their function.
2. denoting the secretion of a hormone by an organ other than an endocrine gland.

Is there a particular brand of Humanofort you recommend?

Are

you already taking a K and D combo with HGH bc that’s the start point for anti-aging imo and there’s long term research backing it

Your HTPA will function normally with 6mg / day, plus the Humanofort . I am almost 70 (in a few moths) My size is coming back, not from taking extra hormones, is because I workout agent like I would compete, I have no intention to compete, I am up to 210labs, will go up 6 more lbs., then lean down to 195lbs by December 2nd for my birth day, to gain size or keep size, you need to train hard as you trained to gain the size. First you need to reach your genetic potentillas, once you reach that you will not get bigger, however to keep the size you still need to train the same way , very hard intense and smart.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws