over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

Vitamin K and D specifically D3, K 2 I think is best but yes they impact the life of telomeres and heart health.

I know this is an old thread and I've read most of it. Maybe I missed it but at 52 y.o. my concern with any TRT protocol is my cholesterol and liver enzymes due to having caught hepatitis A and the symptoms coming on last February. Now my enzymes are completely normal but still looking to be liver safe as possible at least until this coming February. I am asking this:
1- what is the effect on cholesterol of 10mgs ED of enanthate and Humanafort
And
2- what is the effect of the same protocol on liver enzymes?
Please?

I know this is an old thread and I've read most of it. Maybe I missed it but at 52 y.o. my concern with any TRT protocol is my cholesterol and liver enzymes due to having caught hepatitis A and the symptoms coming on last February. Now my enzymes are completely normal but still looking to be liver safe as possible at least until this coming February. I am asking this:
And
Please?
Nothing a dose that low of test should have basically no impact on you, definitely none on liver maybe lower your hdl a tad maybe.

Nothing a dose that low of test should have basically no impact on you, definitely none on liver maybe lower your hdl a tad maybe.
Agree with this and been my experience on prescribed 200mg weekly test for over a decade and countless blood work. Zero liver and zero hdl/ldl/tri hits. Actually by lipids improved dramatically from trt in just a few months on (triglycerides got WAY better).

Granted I inject 1-2x a week rather than ED but ED should be same and potentially better.

Agree with this and been my experience on prescribed 200mg weekly test for over a decade and countless blood work. Zero liver and zero hdl/ldl/tri hits. Actually by lipids improved dramatically from trt in just a few months on (triglycerides got WAY better).

Granted I inject 1-2x a week rather than ED but ED should be same and potentially better.

I thank you gentlemen kindly. 🤜🏼 Preciate it.

And
Please?
10mg per day is very very safe, I would also suggest to take the MMB 750.

Liver can be greatly affected by changes in gut microbiota due to increased intestinal permeability with passage of microbial antigens into the liver through the portal circulation.

The Probiotic Market has been one of the bright spots in the continued sales growth in the natural foods industry. Finished products such as yogurts, acidophilus, kefir, and lactobacillus have become a regular part of our diet. All of these Probiotic products are focused on providing billions of friendly bacteria to support digestion and intestinal health. To compliment the Probiotic market, a secondary category called Prebiotics has developed to feed the friendly bacteria. These ingredients include inulin, guar gum, vegetable fibers, and Fructooligoshacarides (FOS). . Besides these two ingredient categories, there is an entirely new category of intestinal support ingredients that has been overlooked in maintaining the health of the body’s intestinal flora. Scientists are calling this third ingredient category DWGE (Digested and fermented wheat germ extract). These ingredients are specialized nutrients targeted at supporting the rebuilding of the intestinal mucosa.

Intestinal problems originate from the foods that we eat, the medicines that we ingest, and the toxins we breathe from our polluted environment. In today's diet most of the foods that we consume are produced using genetically modified crops (GMO) and with agricultural practices which include toxic fertilizers (Non-Organic). Thus, the end products contain many harmful chemical residues such as glyphosate that play a critical role in the way our digestive system functions. The end result is a imbalanced microflora which fails to absorb the vital nutrients that we need to maintain a healthy body and fight off disease. Damaged intestinal mucosa aren’t capable of absorbing the nutrients that the human body needs for good health.

Recent dietary trends have shown increases in probiotic beneficial bacteria and prebiotic ingredients to help support this beneficial bacterium. While these are positive developments, the main problem of an unhealthy intestinal mucosa system remains a problem. The digestive system needs to function effectively. The first of this prebiotic complex product is the MMB 750 – the only clinically proven product to greatly enrich epithelium enterocytes (intestinal absorptive cells) of the small intestine mucosa and enable to reconstruction of healthy uniform villi lining that is responsible for optimal absorption of macro-, micro-, and trace elements. MMB 750 is based on several years of research and development of a proprietary enzymatic extraction of biologically active compounds from non-GMO and organic food grade wheat germ. Its synergistic and symbiotic effect combat harmful bacteria and nourish beneficial bacteria aiding in many metabolic processes and prevent side-effects such as flatulence, bloating, diarrhea caused by inulin, IMO, FOS, GOS, XOS.

Yea I think the ED vs 1-2 times a week is irrelevant and same here when off everything for fertility my tri was 300 plus, got back on trt and down to 75-100. Then I have a newborn baby my diet went to shit and my dosing was erratic and my tris went up again, got back on track cardio and diet wise (mostly) and my tris got better my hdl is always low even as a marathon running us marine totally natty was an HDL 20-30 so genetics as always have a vote too

Yea I think the ED vs 1-2 times a week is irrelevant and same here when off everything for fertility my tri was 300 plus, got back on trt and down to 75-100. Then I have a newborn baby my diet went to shit and my dosing was erratic and my tris went up again, got back on track cardio and diet wise (mostly) and my tris got better my hdl is always low even as a marathon running us marine totally natty was an HDL 20-30 so genetics as always have a vote too
LOL we have the same predisposed genetics for lipids. My Hdl is 37-39 (baring orals/tren). Tris are impacted by diet for sure and TRT made a huge improvement on them (they've never been as bad or even close to where I was natural even during a heavy cycle with tren and orals lol).

LOL we have the same predisposed genetics for lipids. My Hdl is 37-39 (baring orals/tren). Tris are impacted by diet for sure and TRT made a huge improvement on them (they've never been as bad or even close to where I was natural even during a heavy cycle with tren and orals lol).
Same here bro though my hdl doesn’t quite get that high it’s 17-20 on shit and 30 was my norm as a Recon Marine that was natty sans some muscletech anotesten and nortesten which seemed like good stuff until my first shot of test lol

Yea I think the ED vs 1-2 times a week is irrelevant and same here
I experienced it to improve my health markers dramatically when doing daily dosing. Those markers were a lot worse with once weekly.

Health markers include hdl, ldl, hemoglobin, hematocrit, estradiol, triglycerides.

I experienced it to improve my health markers dramatically when doing daily dosing. Those markers were a lot worse with once weekly.

Health markers include hdl, ldl, hemoglobin, hematocrit, estradiol, triglycerides.
Really? Daily dosing with prop? As opposed to weekly with the same ester or?

12.5mg per day SQ TE put me at 389 ng/dl. Not high enough IMO.

Numbers aside: How did you feel/function?

I feel good, fine, not tired and sex drive is ok - could be higher.

Lipids are acceptable, never very very good (HDL in high 30s).

12.5mg per day SQ TE put me at 389 ng/dl. Not high enough IMO.
What is your usual with that dosage IM or dosed 1-2x per week? Just curious as to difference.

My strict (Dr prescribed) TRT is 200mg weekly and I'll inject I'm 1-2x per week (200 or 100x2). I'm around 1050-1100 ng/dl. I'll eventually try breaking it into ED slin pins and get bloods on that but really doesn't fit my lifestyle/work at this point.

What is your usual with that dosage IM or dosed 1-2x per week? Just curious as to difference.

My strict (Dr prescribed) TRT is 200mg weekly and I'll inject I'm 1-2x per week (200 or 100x2). I'm around 1050-1100 ng/dl. I'll eventually try breaking it into ED slin pins and get bloods on that but really doesn't fit my lifestyle/work at this point.
Please log that when you do so.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity