over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

10mg per day is very very safe, I would also suggest to take the MMB 750.

Liver can be greatly affected by changes in gut microbiota due to increased intestinal permeability with passage of microbial antigens into the liver through the portal circulation.

The Probiotic Market has been one of the bright spots in the continued sales growth in the natural foods industry. Finished products such as yogurts, acidophilus, kefir, and lactobacillus have become a regular part of our diet. All of these Probiotic products are focused on providing billions of friendly bacteria to support digestion and intestinal health. To compliment the Probiotic market, a secondary category called Prebiotics has developed to feed the friendly bacteria. These ingredients include inulin, guar gum, vegetable fibers, and Fructooligoshacarides (FOS). . Besides these two ingredient categories, there is an entirely new category of intestinal support ingredients that has been overlooked in maintaining the health of the body’s intestinal flora. Scientists are calling this third ingredient category DWGE (Digested and fermented wheat germ extract). These ingredients are specialized nutrients targeted at supporting the rebuilding of the intestinal mucosa.

Intestinal problems originate from the foods that we eat, the medicines that we ingest, and the toxins we breathe from our polluted environment. In today's diet most of the foods that we consume are produced using genetically modified crops (GMO) and with agricultural practices which include toxic fertilizers (Non-Organic). Thus, the end products contain many harmful chemical residues such as glyphosate that play a critical role in the way our digestive system functions. The end result is a imbalanced microflora which fails to absorb the vital nutrients that we need to maintain a healthy body and fight off disease. Damaged intestinal mucosa aren’t capable of absorbing the nutrients that the human body needs for good health.

Recent dietary trends have shown increases in probiotic beneficial bacteria and prebiotic ingredients to help support this beneficial bacterium. While these are positive developments, the main problem of an unhealthy intestinal mucosa system remains a problem. The digestive system needs to function effectively. The first of this prebiotic complex product is the MMB 750 – the only clinically proven product to greatly enrich epithelium enterocytes (intestinal absorptive cells) of the small intestine mucosa and enable to reconstruction of healthy uniform villi lining that is responsible for optimal absorption of macro-, micro-, and trace elements. MMB 750 is based on several years of research and development of a proprietary enzymatic extraction of biologically active compounds from non-GMO and organic food grade wheat germ. Its synergistic and symbiotic effect combat harmful bacteria and nourish beneficial bacteria aiding in many metabolic processes and prevent side-effects such as flatulence, bloating, diarrhea caused by inulin, IMO, FOS, GOS, X
@emeric delczeg , The gluten in wheat germ is responsible for wreaking havoc on intestinal epithelium and intestinal villi. Is this MMB750 fermented in such a way that gluten is broken down similar to the way it is in fermented sourdough breads?

Biggest problem breads and other doughs are mass manufactured by adding yeast which allows zero time for microbial breakdown of gluten. (Why I only eat sourdough bread and as gluten free as possible). But I understand gluten is just one culprit. This is of much interest to me. Thx!

@emeric delczeg , The gluten in wheat germ is responsible for wreaking havoc on intestinal epithelium and intestinal villi. Is this MMB750 fermented in such a way that gluten is broken down similar to the way it is in fermented sourdough breads?

Biggest problem breads and other doughs are mass manufactured by adding yeast which allows zero time for microbial breakdown of gluten. (Why I only eat sourdough bread and as gluten free as possible). But I understand gluten is just one culprit. This is of much interest to me. Thx!
Is a gluten, gliadin, fructan, lactin and fructooligosaccharide free fermented prebiotic, containing mixture of biologically active materials including benzo-quinones (the 2,6-dimethoxy-p-benzoquinone (2,6DMBQ), fermented oligosaccharides and short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs) derived from non-GMO and organic wheat germ. Increases the length of the villi in the mucosa of the small intestine.

Attachments

• The histopathological photo of villi in the small intestine and stomach.pdf
    681.4 KB · Views: 13
Is a gluten, gliadin, fructan, lactin and fructooligosaccharide free fermented prebiotic, containing mixture of biologically active materials including benzo-quinones (the 2,6-dimethoxy-p-benzoquinone (2,6DMBQ), fermented oligosaccharides and short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs) derived from non-GMO and organic wheat germ. Increases the length of the villi in the mucosa of the small intestine.
Okay.i have to be careful because celiac runs in my family although I show no signs of it. I should probably be tested.

"Gluten may also act as a prebiotic, feeding the “good” bacteria in our bodies. Arabinoxylan oligosaccharide is a prebiotic carbohydrate derived from wheat bran that has been shown to stimulate the activity of bifidobacteria in the colon. These bacteria are normally found in a healthy human gut. Changes in their amount or activity have been associated with gastrointestinal diseases including inflammatory bowel disease, colorectal cancer, and irritable bowel syndrome. [6,7]

When Gluten Is a Problem

What’s not great about gluten is that it can cause serious side effects in certain individuals. Some people react differently to gluten, where the body senses it as a toxin, causing one’s immune cells to overreact and attack it. If an unknowingly sensitive person continues to eat gluten, this creates a kind of battle ground resulting in inflammation. The side effects can range from mild (fatigue, bloating, alternating constipation and diarrhea) to severe (unintentional weight loss, malnutrition, intestinal damage) as seen in the autoimmune disorder celiac disease."

Okay.i have to be careful because celiac runs in my family although I show no signs of it. I should probably be tested.

"Gluten may also act as a prebiotic, feeding the “good” bacteria in our bodies. Arabinoxylan oligosaccharide is a prebiotic carbohydrate derived from wheat bran that has been shown to stimulate the activity of bifidobacteria in the colon. These bacteria are normally found in a healthy human gut. Changes in their amount or activity have been associated with gastrointestinal diseases including inflammatory bowel disease, colorectal cancer, and irritable bowel syndrome. [6,7]

When Gluten Is a Problem

What’s not great about gluten is that it can cause serious side effects in certain individuals. Some people react differently to gluten, where the body senses it as a toxin, causing one’s immune cells to overreact and attack it. If an unknowingly sensitive person continues to eat gluten, this creates a kind of battle ground resulting in inflammation. The side effects can range from mild (fatigue, bloating, alternating constipation and diarrhea) to severe (unintentional weight loss, malnutrition, intestinal damage) as seen in the autoimmune disorder celiac disease."
It will also help in enterocyte reproduction. Try it out, if you don`t have good results I will send the money back.

I experienced it to improve my health markers dramatically when doing daily dosing. Those markers were a lot worse with once weekly.

Health markers include hdl, ldl, hemoglobin, hematocrit, estradiol, triglycerides.
So daily dosing of test improved all your markers, do you think weekly dosing in the same amount would be the same?

This for doze that are on 10mg per day with Humanofort.

How do you activate androgen receptors without androgen?
Oncogenic activation of androgen receptor The results showed that AR can be activated by neuropeptide, a ligand for G-protein coupled receptor, in the absence of androgen. The activation goes through Src-tyrosine kinase pathway, and tyrosine kinase inhibitor is a potentially useful adjunctive therapy during androgen ablation.
Nerve growth factor (NGF) is a neurotrophic factor and neuropeptide primarily involved in the regulation of growth, maintenance, proliferation, and survival of certain target neurons. It is perhaps the prototypical growth factor, in that it was one of the first to be described. Since it was first isolated by Nobel Laureates Rita Levi-Montalcini and Stanley Cohen in 1956, numerous biological processes involving NGF have been identified.

Have your test levels checked 12 hour after the 10mg injections.

So daily dosing of test improved all your markers, do you think weekly dosing in the same amount would be the same?
No it wouldn't. I have even done daily in larger doses (instead of 10mg daily I've done 20 up to 40mg daily) and blood panel was STILL better than the same amount once per week... at both 20 per day vs 140-150 per week the daily was better (estrogen more controlled and higher free test) and the same was seen further up the scale at 30 and 40mg vs the 200-300mg weekly. The frequent admin personally, was notably superior. Currently hover around 50-60mg every other day just taking a break from the daily pins but plan to go back daily at some point.

No it wouldn't. I have even done daily in larger doses (instead of 10mg daily I've done 20 up to 40mg daily) and blood panel was STILL better than the same amount once per week... at both 20 per day vs 140-150 per week the daily was better (estrogen more controlled and higher free test) and the same was seen further up the scale at 30 and 40mg vs the 200-300mg weekly. The frequent admin personally, was notably superior. Currently hover around 50-60mg every other day just taking a break from the daily pins but plan to go back daily at some point.
Always IM? I’ve seen some dudes do test sub q on here, seems odd to me. Always same ester? I may just load up like 50 pins and try it, I don’t know but why not try

For me there was an improvement between the two dosing schedules. On 20mgs daily my serum levels float between 600-800ng/dL and on 140mg/weekly my serum levels were low 400s. 10mg daily also results in low 400s for serum levels, hence the higher dosing. I have other health issues that impact how I metabolize most medications.

Cholesterol levels, E2 management, etc were all better with daily dosing.

For me there was an improvement between the two dosing schedules. On 20mgs daily my serum levels float between 600-800ng/dL and on 140mg/weekly my serum levels were low 400s. 10mg daily also results in low 400s for serum levels, hence the higher dosing. I have other health issues that impact how I metabolize most medications.

Very useful. Thanks for taking the time to share.

Did you take the Humanofort also?

Cool thanks brother

i'd love to go back to every day dosing, 12.5 a day my test levels total and free were high normal but my e2 was way too low
946 total, 165 free but only 15 e2.
i had low e symptoms for weeks then i just pinned a big dose and within a week i was feelin better.
once a week dosing spikes e2, daily tanks it. so now i'm 3x a week dosing to see how i fare.
maybe every other day i will try too.

i'd love to go back to every day dosing, 12.5 a day my test levels total and free were high normal but my e2 was way too low
i had low e symptoms for weeks then i just pinned a big dose and within a week i was feelin better.
once a week dosing spikes e2, daily tanks it. so now i'm 3x a week dosing to see how i fare.
Yea imma try 30 test e daily for a bit

Yea imma try 30 test e daily for a bit
I started with that dose once I transitioned to daily doses. I started growing again vs 200mg/weekly and ended up about 15lbs heavier. Then I went down to 20mg/day without issues but dropped a little weight. I tried 10mg for over a month and held conditioing well if I focused on diet and workouts more but had issues with libido so went back to 20mg/day. I think 15mg/day is my personal sweet spot.

This was another reason I stayed with 20mg/day. I don't convert well without hCG and joint pain is a big issue for me when my E2 is too low.

From what I gather from this thread (which is fascinating), a higher frequency, lower dose of test helps to increase the levels of free testosterone which is what we really care about. Thus, a daily injection of 10mg test cyp in many instances provides for better levels than a 1x/week dose of as much as 200mg test cyp, despite the weekly dose being >2x the total accumulated amount of the daily dosing.

Would this work similarly with a 2x/day transdermal application of test base? For example, if I had a test base dermal dosed at 15mg/ML, and I was pretty confident I was getting about 80% absorption, would a morning and evening application of 0.5ML each of the test base dermal give me equivalent results?

I just filled my insulin syringe with 1ml of Test C. I plan to inject 0.1 ml every evening. How many days can I reuse the same needle?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear