over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

When I first found emerics thread about daily sub inj I was about to come off and instead I cruised.

I had a ton of prop on hand and ran 10mg ed for a few weeks but I was miserable.
I bumped it to 15mg ed and it was like magic night and day.

I ran that until I got hurt. No blood work but I read in his main thread Emeric saying it works but not ideal due to ester type (if I remember right).

My 2 pennies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer Cypi instead Prop. Prop has higher initial peak which worsens the pharmacokinetic profile. Prop has no advantage over Cyp or Enanthate.

Prop is OK if you have no sources to purchase Cyp or Enat.

the one other thing i noticed doing regular smaller admins of test i felt a lil calmer and no need for adex.

if doing larger less frequent admins i feel i get a lil more swell but aslo more est which means adex.

big difference between 2-3x wk n ed

True, less swell for me with the small daily.

I will probably hold at the 20mg/daily and try a tiny amount of Mast to see if I can eliminate the armidex, experimenting at this point and need to keep checking levels

I will be getting labs done tomorrow. Will be interested to see how much of a difference the frequency makes. I kept my dosing the same at 200mg/wk, however incorporated 40mg daily shots Monday-Friday. My thought is if I can get test up higher than previous lab work then I will cut my dosage down to 20mg (half of current dose) then reevaluate in another month.

This is an excellent thread and looking forward to following everyones experience with this!

[lang=pt]
Buy the 1/2ml insulin syringes since they are easier to measure out micro doses.

i have 1ml slin syringes ... i will start incorporate that after my show ...
will try low doses of masteron or primo with the test[/lang]

Hi Emeric,

I want to try the daily injections ( 10mg per shot ) should I do my injections in the morning or evening or does it not matter either way?

Thanks!
Pars

Hi Emeric,

I want to try the daily injections ( 10mg per shot ) should I do my injections in the morning or evening or does it not matter either way?

Thanks!
Pars

It does not matter.

Since the dose is basically nothing in the syringe are you guys using the same syringe a few times at least before tossing?

Since the dose is basically nothing in the syringe are you guys using the same syringe a few times at least before tossing?

I do, dip you syringe in robing alcohol, after use.

bro pins are cheap while you can get away with this why add to chance of infection or just dirtyness?

ive poked myself literally thousands of times i credit the lack of issues with simple sterile procedure.

i understand the thinking but i prefer to be clean.

bro pins are cheap while you can get away with this why add to chance of infection or just dirtyness?

ive poked myself literally thousands of times i credit the lack of issues with simple sterile procedure.

i understand the thinking but i prefer to be clean.

I'm with LK3 on this one. Insulin pins are cheap and easy to obtain. Personally I would never use the same pin twice.

Emeric what is your thoughts on HCG? I have no problem maintaining an errction but my desire is not quite what it should be

Emeric what is your thoughts on HCG? I have no problem maintaining an errction but my desire is not quite what it should be

I never used HCG and never will, you need to increase your libido, try some natural remedies. Tribestan is one of the best, I don`t import the Tribestan at this moment, we have problem with the FDA. It has been over a year or so.

Reactions: GG
I never used HCG and never will, you need to increase your libido, try some natural remedies. Tribestan is one of the best, I don`t import the Tribestan at this moment, we have problem with the FDA. It has been over a year or so.

Emeric I appreciate your input. Can you expand further on why tribulus is a better option for libido over HCG? From what I’ve read on here HCG is the missing component with libido when taking TRT as your body stops producing LH.

I have used the same insulin syringe multiple times which adds up to many thousands of injections with zero issues. If piercing the skin was a big health issue then people that like in mosquito country would be out of luck as I have had several scores of their piercings in one day alone!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws