YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 months out, ...and with New Hammies Growing!!!

ojs

Featured Member
Registered
I'm on 400mg Humanofort/day + 175mg of Test P per week + 2iu Hgh 5on/2off. And I'm quite happy. In fact, I'm extremely happy. My diet is only a little relaxed with a cheat here and there. Training is focused only on lagging body parts. All other muscle groups are on maintenance. And and I'm 10.5 months out from the North American.

My cardiologist says the swelling in my heart is down considerably. And he's thinking of taking me off my meds. Life is good right now. Next year is looking better and better by the day.

My Hams & Glutes are finally starting to show. And my neck is slowly thickening up. So I'm proudly posting some pictures of some new growth on a 58 year old. And yet there are those who say it can't be done at this age and without a shitload of steroids. Fuck um all!!!!!

John Meadows and Emeric Delczeg, you two are my heroes and have definitely added some attitude to my step. I'll be getting serious in January if I could hold off that long.

Winning isn't that important anymore. It's the knowing that I'll most likely be reaching my genetic limitations a month before I turn 59. That's what's driving me. Things couldn't get any better.

Currently:
5'10.5"
233lbs

Pictures taken last night.

Attachments

• New_Hammies.jpg
    New_Hammies.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 2,703
Last edited:
Very impressive for any age but the fact that your 58 is mind boggling!

hey OJS! You are looking really good! Very nice calves! Nice symmetry in your upper body. Glad your hams are coming up. keep up the hard work and you should do really well! I turn 58 on Dec 3rd so i will be there with you. :)

What exercise are you doing to bring your neck up?

Mike

I'm on 400mg Humanofort/day + 175mg of Test P per week + 2iu Hgh 5on/2off. And I'm quite happy. In fact, I'm extremely happy. My diet is only a little relaxed with a cheat here and there. Training is focused only on lagging body parts. All other muscle groups are on maintenance. And and I'm 10.5 months out from the North American.

My cardiologist says the swelling in my heart is down considerably. And he's thinking of taking me off my meds. Life is good right now. Next year is looking better and better by the day.

My Hams & Glutes are finally starting to show. And my neck is slowly thickening up. So I'm proudly posting some pictures of some new growth on a 58 year old. And yet there are those who say it can't be done at this age and without a shitload of steroids. Fuck um all!!!!!

John Meadows and Emeric Delczeg, you two are my heroes and have definitely added some attitude to my step. I'll be getting serious in January if I could hold off that long.

Winning isn't that important anymore. It's the knowing that I'll most likely be reaching my genetic limitations a month before I turn 59. That's what's driving me. Things couldn't get any better.

Currently:
5'10.5"
233lbs

Pictures taken last night.

Looking good, ojs!!! I'm 58 myself, and it's good to see other old farts still in the game!!!

You guys are not old or farts (that would be me, lol). Great work, O. Respect and continued success.

Can you put up a side shot? It will be easier to see how far you've come with the Ham/Quad separation.

Absolutely jaw-dropping physique for a 58 year old. Obviously carrying a bit of fat/water in comparison to your signature picture.

I wish my father looked anything like you. Same age. Same weight, too. Except he hasn't worked out in 20 years and he's 3 inches shorter. You get the picture. :banghead:

man, i cant wait to see the end result

:headbang:

Absolutely jaw-dropping physique for a 58 year old. Obviously carrying a bit of fat/water in comparison to your signature picture.

I wish my father looked anything like you. Same age. Same weight, too. Except he hasn't worked out in 20 years and he's 3 inches shorter. You get the picture. :banghead:
Dude!!! I'm in my 10th week of my off season. Hahaha!!! Don't I get any slack??:confused:

To the rest of you guys, I love you all. You're collectively one hell of a force to be reckoned with. You guys were the demon snapping its jaws two inches from my ass every time I even thought to slow down or back out. I couldn't back out and then think to log back in here. So I just went in head first. Respect is only earned by the survivors!!!!

This second time around I'm hoping to be a bit more prepared and a lot more organized. And at the very least, I won't be making the same mistakes twice.

man, i cant wait to see the end result

:headbang:
And Tenny, you, my man have got to be the fangs of that demon. You just won't let go. You chase me around and push no matter what website I'm at. Thanks. Sincerely I mean it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Whoa dude - that's awesome - I can definitely see the improvement. great inspiration/motivation for me, a young man of 51! Thanks tons for posting!!!

If you don't mind....What have you been doing to add the size to your wheels?

Cant wait to see the end results, keep us posted ojs.

You look Yummy! :love:

....................am I allowed to say that? :eek:

:p

Unreal man...I seriously hope I can look like that when im your age. Much respect.

Unreal for 58 or any age damn I hope i look half as good as u when im 48 lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner