over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 weeks out???

Alright, stop being so hard on your back Tenny! It looks pretty damn good, you just have some freaky arms on you! Could your back be wider, bigger, and better, well yeah...I am in the same boat. But, looks damn good to me. Overall, you have a top notch physique bro, stop hiding it;):D

your right bro

it is what it is

but

I WILL CONTINUE to DESTROY the mutha fucka

:D

Well, I am not surprized, you look great. These noobies need to shut up more and listen to some of your wisdom.

These pics should be in a sticky so everytime some noobie kid gets pissed at you for being honest with them, they can be directed here. Awesome Tenny. Thanks for posting them, and good luck Bro. You look great and your years in the sport are apparent. Now keep hammering that back and kick some ass on stage.

I can't say anything bad, you look great. I am sure you already know to bring up your back and your chest thickness.

I remember you saying the NA's are out of my league. If you are doing them also I am going to give you a run for your money. Good luck.. After seeing B-Boy at the Jrs I also take no credit in what he said about me. Thanx for the insperation to work harder and see you all in the first call out. I am no longer putting progress pics on this forum.

I remember you saying the NA's are out of my league. If you are doing them also I am going to give you a run for your money. Good luck.. After seeing B-Boy at the Jrs I also take no credit in what he said about me. Thanx for the insperation to work harder and see you all in the first call out. I am no longer putting progress pics on this forum.

sorry you feel that way big guy

:eek:

better back???

**broken link removed**

I wonder if your arms, being such a strong point, sometimes take over during your back training?

I wonder if your arms, being such a strong point, sometimes take over during your back training?

yes they do

my arms are 21.5
they get pumped doing legs..lol

i CANT get around it

everyones suggestions are great
but...i've already been down those roads

i'm not saying i will ever give up
but i have tried almost everything within reason

maybe i'll have to go WITHOUT REASON!!!

:)

yes they do

my arms are 21.5
they get pumped doing legs..lol

i CANT get around it

everyones suggestions are great
but...i've already been down those roads

i'm not saying i will ever give up
but i have tried almost everything within reason

maybe i'll have to go WITHOUT REASON!!!

:)

I assume you're using straps? How about a hook (thumbless) grip?

I assume you're using straps? How about a hook (thumbless) grip?

yea man....straps, hooks, short range, squeeze, long stretch
all angles....even totally destroy bis then do back

i mean......i get sore as hell, and feel it everwhere
i KNOW i'm hitting it.....it just wont respond

dont get me wrong.......you should have seen it 5, 6 years ago!!!
it has improved drastically....but not like i would like it too
you know??

i'll just keep pluggin man
thats all i can do

if you can think of something....i'll give it a try brother

thanks

Looking Great tenny, but i gotta call bullshit about the upper back thickness thing. Looks damn thick to me.
Great Job.

BTW sick hams dude... makes me jealous. i just cant get mine to pop out... whats the trick?

Looking Great tenny, but i gotta call bullshit about the upper back thickness thing. Looks damn thick to me.
Great Job.

BTW sick hams dude... makes me jealous. i just cant get mine to pop out... whats the trick?

ha...thanks man

no trick bro....just CONSISTENCY!!!!

its not that its not thick
it just doesnt pop out

i see phil down there
maybe he can shed some light

Huh??

ha...thanks man

it just doesnt pop out

i see phil down there

Shed light?? You look FRIGGIN awesome........I will never make fun of you again to all of the members here behind your back

Lower lat thickness is awesome....and i think this is where all the deadlifts are paying off bigtime

Lower lat thickness is awesome....and i think this is where all the deadlifts are paying off bigtime

i'll agree with that
its always been thick down there
to the point where the xmas tree
is almost nonexsistant

ha...thanks man

it just doesnt pop out

i see phil down there

Not an expert on this but maybe just a thought. Remember flex saying he doesnt have a perfect physique but he presents what he has perfectly? I think it was flex that said it. Maybe ajdusting your pose would give it the pop your looking for. but hey look at it like this as far as total physique package your at the top on a board with some really elite guys.

Its too late now because your dieting down for your show but if it was my opinion....two things jump out to me right away

1) I would forgo the deadlifts for the time being or maybe rack deadlift with an overhand grip for awhile with a 4 second negative....Im just of the mindset that, if you have been doing deads this long and i saw the poundages you use.....that should transform anyone......but if all this time and effort they arent paying off huge dividends.....I'd turn you into a T-bar row maniac with a barbell in corner with (maybe even thumbless grip but with straps so biceps cant take over).....and I would contemplate doing 1.5's

which is

full rep down into the full stretch, pull up into midsection, go down 1/3 of the way (maybe 8 inches) pull up into midsection again....then down to the full stretch = one rep (or 1.5's as i call them)....emphasis up top is chest out, elbows back for maybe a pause....and i would probably rest pause that out for 15-20 reps

2) I would rack chin the daylights out.....with a comfortable but wide grip---again thumbless with straps if possible--and there would be a 2 second pause in the deepest stretch possible before pulling up to the bar on every rep....i'd do this for 20 reps rest paused and make you keep at it until you did it with a 150 to 200 pound barbell in your lap....i dont know how your lats could not change from that.

Either way great physique

got to watch the thumbless grip though on lat exercises...if it doesnt feel right bicep wise---forgo it---for some people it can kind of put their biceps in a precarious position injury wise with form...especially on chinning exercises

Last edited:
Shelby

i'll agree with that
its always been thick down there
to the point where the xmas tree
is almost nonexsistant

Watch how Shelby poses his hams...........he smashes them against his other leg to bring them out..........but you need to relax the hamstring that is being pressed against the other leg.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws