over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 weeks out

nuteboy

Registered
These pictures are not going to be very sharpe nor clear but I just wanted to post some photos. I'm around 239lbs from 255lbs. I have been dieting for a bit over 3 weeks.

I'll post more in three weeks. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• 10wks2.jpg
    10wks2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,154
Another pic

Another pic.

Attachments

• 10wks3.jpg
    10wks3.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,135
Last one

Last one

Attachments

• 10wks5.jpg
    10wks5.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,124
replying

Yeah doing the Jr. Nationals this year. Gotta see where I stand. I have a bit under 10weeks ( 9.6wks to be exact) before the Jr. Nationals.

I wanted to work with someone but did not have the money to get "Skip's help and so I'm left with myself. I was low on cash so I could not afford Skip or any other nutritionist to be honest.

Hopefully next year I can work with DC for bulking and Skip or someone for conditioning. So we'll see what I can do.

Yeah, sometimes you just gotta do it yourself. Hell you got that far on your own so you should do just fine. Good luck.

Looking good Eric,

What does your diet look like right now, and how much cardio ?

chris

What's Chris300!!!

Hello Chris. Right now I'm keeping it simple. I'm taking in 300 grams of protein and between 250 to 270 grams of carbs per day.

I don't carb load as I just keep my carbs steady. I'd say eight weeks out I'll drop carbs to a steady 250grams and take them up one day a week.

Six weeks out carbs will be at 200 to 225 grams six days and up to around 400 grams one day a week. My fat is low around 40 to 50 grams per day.

Currently I'm doing cardio six days a week at 40 minutes. I will up that to 45 minutes ( six days a week) starting Saturday (04/17/04).

I don't have any cheat days. Eight weeks out I will began cardio at 50 minutes at six days a week. I beef in the mornings, chicken in the afternoon and fish at night. I stop carbs around 3 to 4 hours before bed.

Sometimes I'm in bed at 2am and on the weekends i'm in bed at 4am ( watching Battle For The Olympia 1,2,3 and 4).

If you want to add something PLEASE DO. I can use any help as I can and working with you last year ( even for the short time I did) was GREAT.

I will try to take you approach. This year my offseason was 255lbs which I believe two years ago your offseason was 250lbs or so. After the Jr. Nationals "which I hope to crack the top 10" will be to take TWO YEARS off and gain some serious mass. I will work with DC for my offseason.

So as you see I'm going to try a bit of your blue print.

Thanks BIG CHRIS

Eric,

Your game plan sounds good...Just remember to go by the way you look dont lower your cals to much if you dont have to...Doing the cardio 45 mins 6x a week might be enough for you...So if your getting leaner and leaner, you might not have to make as many changes as you think...But, overall it sounds good...

best to you...

chris

PM or email me if you need anything...

Definitely have made some awesome gains this year Nuteboy....I saw your old pics on mayhem and you sure did put on a great deal of muscle mass--great job

replying

Thanks for the info Chris. DC I'll be coming your way next year. The heaviest I've been is 255lbs so I want to take a full year off and try to get my weight up to 280 or 290lbs.

So I'll keep away from any contests for two years. Thanks guys.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity