over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 years of work.

Always impressive, your never far from contest condition Plang.
I also just blast chest, as it was my weakest bodypart, I only do ext or uprights for delts after chest and there gtg.

lol thats awesome, first pic your so innocent looking

Always impressive, your never far from contest condition Plang.
I also just blast chest, as it was my weakest bodypart, I only do ext or uprights for delts after chest and there gtg.

Thanks! I was told after my first contest my delts were weak. So I blasted the piss out of them twice per week for about 3 months. Ever since than they have been decent....still need more front delt.

Last edited:
At 17, I was the biggest punk, deralect, badass, pot smoker, trouble maker, etc etc etc...
Long hair, biker jaket, torn jeans and wore my weight lifting gloves everywere, {and my hat backwards} lol.
Man, I miss the 80's..

Last edited:
Mind blowing change. How do people respond who haven't seen you in years?

Looks awesome bro. You do have very nice arms for barely working them out! You guys should see his big ol butt lol :p

Looks awesome bro. You do have very nice arms for barely working them out! You guys should see his big ol butt lol :p

ha ha....after I stop dieting my ass is the first place I gain weight....after that day you told me I was losing it I knew I had to get back on squats ams deadlifts.

You guys should see Turkishexpress In person....im still shocked he never was recruited by football coaches to play...hes a massive guy. Works out for a week and js 270-280. Easily could be 330 if he was blasting hardcore. Stays at what..270-280 on hrt doses.

At 17, I was the biggest punk, deralect, badass, pot smoker, trouble maker, etc etc etc...
Long hair, biker jaket, torn jeans and wore my weight lifting gloves everywere, {and my hat backwards} lol.
Man, I miss the 80's..

shortly after this pic I got into lifting...also found weed, x, coke and pills. Thankfully I grew out of it by 21...well most of it . I dont think I owned sleeves from 19-21...i even had a sleeveless jacket...ha ha

Mind blowing change. How do people respond who haven't seen you in years?

honestly haven't seen many people that I went to HS with in a long time.im from a real small town....i don't go back much

Can't remember when i first saw your pics.. But always impressed with the changes.. Maybe on another board.. I'm Old and memory is jacked.. BUt you have Def taken it to another level..

Johnny Ringo

Who doesn't at 17 though :p

lol i looked like a wannabe dragonballz character with my hair style back then

Man, I miss the 80's..

u sure you weren't in the village people? haha

Here you go.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Calves and hams need to come up quite a bit....as well as dropping the lats down with more lower lats...i have a long torso which helps and hurts my back at the same time.

It still amazes me how quickly you get ripped though. Even though you get lighter you actually look bigger. I wish I had that problem :D

It still amazes me how quickly you get ripped though. Even though you get lighter you actually look bigger. I wish I had that problem :D

grass is always greener on the other side...u lift for two weeks and your pushing 3 bills. I'd be a fat F at 3 bills.

Who says hard work doesnt pay off? Nice job

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner