YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

100 mg test suspension, 100 mg winny, 100 mg tren EOD...Thoughts??

Michaelthomasj

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am coming back after almost a year layoff from injuries, and this will be my comeback cycle. I will train clean for the first 4 to 5 weeks to get all of the lactic acid out of my body, and to get all the rust out of my technique. I will also use this time to get my diet back on track. I went from 265 lbs to 210 in the last 11 months because i couldnt train!! Hopefully i can put on a good 30 pounds with this cycle. I will post results as i go along. This has been the longest layoff i have had in almost 20 years. Any thoughts on my cycle??

I am coming back after almost a year layoff from injuries, and this will be my comeback cycle. I will train clean for the first 4 to 5 weeks to get all of the lactic acid out of my body, and to get all the rust out of my technique. I will also use this time to get my diet back on track. I went from 265 lbs to 210 in the last 11 months because i couldnt train!! Hopefully i can put on a good 30 pounds with this cycle. I will post results as i go along. This has been the longest layoff i have had in almost 20 years. Any thoughts on my cycle??

Can you elaborate on this? :confused:

How does training clean get all the lactic acid out of your body?

I've never heard of that before. Please enlighten me.

Oh boy here we go. WEll i have been out of the gym for close to a year, and the first few weeks, i know i will be extremely sore. What i meant is that i would like my body to get back in the routine of heavy traing. I know i will always be sore, but when you take a layoff such as i have, the first few weeks will be more then the norm.

I will gain a lot naturally ...do to the fact of my lack of training. I think you know what im saying here

Ok, that makes a little more sense. Thanks.

i could have worded it a little better...all im saying is i want to go through that initial phase before i start taking anything

makes sense to me. Maximize the time that you are 'on'. but if you are making linear gains still at the 3-4 week mark then you might as well push the natural time even further? Know what I mean? I've found regaining is always tremendously easier than making initial gains.

you should blow up bro..... and still be had as hell with that combo

I love how the so called experts wanna TRY and pounce all over a statement that is made. So much testosterone flying around

I love that combo...its a favorite of mine. I just have to increase my diet, and I will explode when the time comes

I love how the so called experts wanna TRY and pounce all over a statement that is made. So much testosterone flying around

If you're referring to me, I honestly didn't know what you were talking about so I asked for clarification.

how do you like test susp. do you buy in in oil or water?? i dont know much about it but from what ive read it works wonders. do you still pin IM or SUBQ. woud it be better to split the dose since is real fast acting? sorry for so much questions

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131