YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

100 mg test suspension, 100 mg winny, 100 mg tren EOD...Thoughts??

Hi,

I can tell you how it has worked best for me. Suspension should be in water, but from what i have seen lately some of these underground labs use oil. I have always used TS water based, and have never tried oil. I dont know if it makes a difference. I feel IM is the way to go always. I do once a day EOD, and that works awsome for me

Hi,

I can tell you how it has worked best for me. Suspension should be in water, but from what i have seen lately some of these underground labs use oil. I have always used TS water based, and have never tried oil. I dont know if it makes a difference. I feel IM is the way to go always. I do once a day EOD, and that works awsome for me

hey bro, not to sound like a smartass, but is winny even necessary with this stack? shouldnt the tren and suspension be enough?

no problem bro, like i said this is my favorite stack. I get lean, hard and powerful...when all 3 are in the equation. I dont mean to sound like a smart ass either, but do you press 315 lbs behind the neck seated presses for sets of 10 -12 reps? Thats what i do with this stack. OH YEAH!!

and its not like im doing a lot either...one cc of each...no biggy

no problem bro, like i said this is my favorite stack. I get lean, hard and powerful...when all 3 are in the equation. I dont mean to sound like a smart ass either, but do you press 315 lbs behind the neck seated presses for sets of 10 -12 reps? Thats what i do with this stack. OH YEAH!!

gotcha. that is pretty sweet. ill have to try this stack someday. is the winny oral or inj?

Switch the suspension for test prop or test acetate. EOD pinning of suspension is going to result is very unstable blood levels. Usually suspension is taking at LEAST everyday with the norm twice a day.

I would be careful pinning water and oil based solutions in the same pin. Ive seen some nasty inflamations and some abcesses from mixing the two.

Powerful stack though, goodluck

Keep us updated on this

banned???

this guy sounded like a complete retard

I just have to increase my diet, and I will explode when the time comes

do you press 315 lbs behind the neck seated presses for sets of 10 -12 reps? Thats what i do with this stack. OH YEAH!!

I love how the so called experts wanna TRY and pounce all over a statement that is made. So much testosterone flying around

EOD pinning of suspension is going to result is very unstable blood levels. Usually suspension is taking at LEAST everyday with the norm twice a day.

Does anyone here have any real data tracking blood levels after shooting test suspension. I'm not talking about a steroid profile from the net, but scientific data showing suspension shot EOD will not be sufficient for fairly stable blood levels. Or data showing twice daily application being even better.

Thanks.

what a cock. you come on ask advice and tell everyone you know everything anyway. TRY. WTF.
With all this expertise you should be a pro soon.

Does anyone here have any real data tracking blood levels after shooting test suspension. I'm not talking about a steroid profile from the net, but scientific data showing suspension shot EOD will not be sufficient for fairly stable blood levels. Or data showing twice daily application being even better.

Thanks.

Nope nothing more than anecdotal stories and experience.
100mg of suspension administered MWF yielded more estrogen related sides than did ED pinning. Bloat, mood swings and strength fluctuated much differently than when administered on a daily basis.

I wish I had graphs but I can only go by experience and the chemical properties of the compound.

test

I am coming back after almost a year layoff from injuries, and this will be my comeback cycle. I will train clean for the first 4 to 5 weeks to get all of the lactic acid out of my body, and to get all the rust out of my technique. I will also use this time to get my diet back on track. I went from 265 lbs to 210 in the last 11 months because i couldnt train!! Hopefully i can put on a good 30 pounds with this cycle. I will post results as i go along. This has been the longest layoff i have had in almost 20 years. Any thoughts on my cycle??

I would change the suspension to prop because i think susp is only active 24hrs or so. I have never used suspension....I like the longer acting esters because I hate to pin so much (just not convienient). Please keep us posted.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131