over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

$1000 a month to represent Enhanced Athlete

I think my girl might freak if she sees me ingesting something from a fertilizer website though. She doesn't care about the aas or anything else....but I think I might have a hard time convincing her this is a good idea,lol

So what is the conversion of 250mg EA DNP (crystalline) to the equivalent of 250mg of DNP powder?

So what is the conversion of 250mg EA DNP (crystalline) to the equivalent of 250mg of DNP powder?

The common rumor is that the crystal is about 80%-90% due to the slight hydration as opposed to the powder.

its been a common misconception that "D's" DNP was powder and not crystal but if you have ever ordered from him he clearly states that he uses crystal.
Here is copy and past from his E-mail

"ABOUT THE CAPSULES:
The capsules I make are 250mg of lab-grade crystal (sodium dinitrophenolate), not industrial powder. After adding the 250mg of DNP, the rest of the capsule is filled with a mixture of antioxidants and amino acids (no drugs, stimulants, or herbs, just stuff that's healthy). I use Trimethyl Glyceine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylglycine#Nutritional_supplement),
L-carnitine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnitine#Role_in_fatty_acid_metabolism), and
Sulbutiamine (a form of Vitamin B; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulbutiamine#Therapeutic_uses).
L-Carnitine also helps reduce the incidence of peripheral neuropathy (pins and needles sensations), which is rare and not critical to health, but annoys some users who experience it.

I've also added DMAE, which will reduce the unpleasant side effects by a LOT. DMAE is also an antioxidant. Adding DMAE helps you feel less of the negative effects from DNP, even through the DNP is the exact same type and dose as always. Simply put, with DMAE, it'll feel like you're using less of the stuff, but without actually compromising the dose at all.

Crystal is more expensive, but DNP is a powerful material and must be manufactured with precision and experience; researching with DNP is not the time to search around for "bargain basement" third-world sources. It is worth it, I believe, to spend for top-grade crystalline DNP made in a clean laboratory, rather than industrial-grade powder. The lab that supplies me sells to nobody else; you simply will not find this grade of clean, fresh custom-produced material from any other source."

EA's new DNP is proving to be equally as effective as any other sources out there MG for MG and it cokes in 50 mg tabs so you can easily adjust the dose for you needs rather than be stuck at 250 or 500

Last edited:
I think my girl might freak if she sees me ingesting something from a fertilizer website though. She doesn't care about the aas or anything else....but I think I might have a hard time convincing her this is a good idea,lol

LOL - I can see that conversation going south in a hurry.

I am thinking of trying some again. I did back in the 90's but I believe I used too much and it was just too miserable while at work. I think I will go the low dose route this time.

LOL - I can see that conversation going south in a hurry.

I am thinking of trying some again. I did back in the 90's but I believe I used too much and it was just too miserable while at work. I think I will go the low dose route this time.

My wife is an RN , i don't disclose everything i take to her but she knows about most of it. Kinda like.don't ask don't tell kinda thing. I can't count the times she said
"You are such a sumb shit , as ling as your life insurance is paid up whatever"

My wife is an RN , i don't disclose everything i take to her but she knows about most of it. Kinda like.don't ask don't tell kinda thing. I can't count the times she said

Wow - its like deja vu - I am absolutely certain that I have heard that exact thing... Good thing the chicks down here are hot!!

OT - Took a buddy of mine from up north to watch LSU/ OLE Miss and I though his head was going to snap off at the grove. He said everywhere he looked there was the finest chick he had ever seen - lol

Lol, that's great. My fiance is pretty much the same way. She knows everything I'm doing and when I do it in case something goes wrong. When I gave slin a go, she knew about it and would always remind me to check my BG level. She likes the gainz :).

The common rumor is that the crystal is about 80%-90% due to the slight hydration as opposed to the powder.

its been a common misconception that "D's" DNP was powder and not crystal but if you have ever ordered from him he clearly states that he uses crystal.
Here is copy and past from his E-mail

"ABOUT THE CAPSULES:
The capsules I make are 250mg of lab-grade crystal (sodium dinitrophenolate), not industrial powder. After adding the 250mg of DNP, the rest of the capsule is filled with a mixture of antioxidants and amino acids (no drugs, stimulants, or herbs, just stuff that's healthy). I use Trimethyl Glyceine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylglycine#Nutritional_supplement),
L-carnitine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnitine#Role_in_fatty_acid_metabolism), and
Sulbutiamine (a form of Vitamin B; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulbutiamine#Therapeutic_uses).
L-Carnitine also helps reduce the incidence of peripheral neuropathy (pins and needles sensations), which is rare and not critical to health, but annoys some users who experience it.

I've also added DMAE, which will reduce the unpleasant side effects by a LOT. DMAE is also an antioxidant. Adding DMAE helps you feel less of the negative effects from DNP, even through the DNP is the exact same type and dose as always. Simply put, with DMAE, it'll feel like you're using less of the stuff, but without actually compromising the dose at all.

Crystal is more expensive, but DNP is a powerful material and must be manufactured with precision and experience; researching with DNP is not the time to search around for "bargain basement" third-world sources. It is worth it, I believe, to spend for top-grade crystalline DNP made in a clean laboratory, rather than industrial-grade powder. The lab that supplies me sells to nobody else; you simply will not find this grade of clean, fresh custom-produced material from any other source."

EA's new DNP is proving to be equally as effective as any other sources out there MG for MG and it cokes in 50 mg tabs so you can easily adjust the dose for you needs rather than be stuck at 250 or 500

Man awesome response! Im on Day 3 of DNP from your company and was thinking I was underdosing. But the results I'm seeing are major and the sides are minimal (250mg ED). Thank u agaim

would be dope to travel with those dudes even if they are gay for ladyboys
Well established scientific fact that fucking thia ladybois doesn't make you gay. It's on pubmed, let me see if I can find it...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws