over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

100mcg = saturation. Why?

Kev

Registered
Where does the 100mcg=saturation dose for GHRP-2 come from? I read it in posts all the time but can never find it in a study or anything. Matter of fact it has been shown that GHRP-2 causes dose dependent variations in GH release. EG a 3mcg/kg dose will cause a stronger pulse than a 1mcg/kg dose which will cause a stronger pulse than a .3mcg/kg dose etc.

I'm not trying to stir up any crap because I'm a new peptide experimenter myself. I'm just curious as to where this reference comes from.

why is protein good for muscles ?

this is just how things work in this world, you don't question, you just do it the way it works

there are so many why questions unanswered

Have you not been reading alpha's thread on ghrp/ghrh serum hgh testing? Alpha has proven that doses over 100mcg of a ghrp/ghrh together do not release greater amounts of hgh. That's imperial, factual research.

The pituitary gland is only capable of holding a finite amount of growth hormone. This amount can be fully replenished every three hours. According to DAT's thread, beyond saturation dose comes a point of diminishing returns.

-100mcg releases 50% of the gh stores.
-Double saturation dose(200mcg) releases half as much gh, or 75% of the total gh stores.
-Triple saturation dose(300mcg) releases half as much as double, which is 87.5% of the total gh stores.
-Quadruple saturation dose(400mcg) releases half as much as triple, or 93.75% of the total gh stores.
-Anything beyond 400mcg doesn't add greater hgh release.

Alpha's thread disproves this theory by showing serum hgh scores approximately the same from tests with saturation dose and tests with much higher doses of both ghrp/ghrh. It appears the pituitary gland is only capable of releasing so much growth hormone at one time. 100mcg has thus far proven to be the sweet spot releasing maximal gh.

The pituitary gland is only capable of holding a finite amount of growth hormone. This amount can be fully replenished every three hours. According to DAT's thread, beyond saturation dose comes a point of diminishing returns.

-Double saturation dose(200mcg) releases half as much gh, or 75% of the total gh stores.
-Triple saturation dose(300mcg) releases half as much as double, which is 87.5% of the total gh stores.
-Quadruple saturation dose(400mcg) releases half as much as triple, or 93.75% of the total gh stores.

Alpha's thread disproves this theory by showing serum hgh scores approximately the same from tests with saturation dose and tests with much higher doses of both ghrp/ghrh. It appears the pituitary gland is only capable of releasing so much growth hormone at one time. 100mcg has thus far proven to be the sweet spot releasing maximal gh.

who came up with the 100mcg being the saturation dose in the first place ?

Correct answer to this question if some combo of either dat and who cares. The evidence is abundant that this is a proper dose irregardless of who purposed it first. Its akin to asking who came up with the idea to run 50 mg of dbol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the heads up about that post. Very informative read. Most of the research I had been doing had just been from the journal of endocrinology or on pubmed.

But yea that post he has really does a good job at compiling all the different studies and analyzing all of them together. Good lookin out.

I kno years back when ghrp6 first came on scene a good deal of studies were listing 1mcg/kg as the saturation for a lot of the subjects probably based on what jjb1 mentioned... since a good deal of guys in the BB field are in the 100kg range, either true ballpark range or aspiring, the 100mcg was a good standard and easy way to measure dose so if someone was even just 70-90kg then just rounding up to dose for 100 wasnt really too much over kill... thats just my take on how it all came about... granted I am sure if somebody was hardcore OCD and say 108kg they would crunch the conversion numbers so they can meet there exact 1mcg/kg dose

If you look at my thread you will see that i tested GRF at 500/500mcg and 100/100mcg and the serum GH release from the 500/500 was actually a little less and definitely not more than the 100/100 dose.

I think there is misunderstanding of the term "saturation Dose".

It is not that you wont get a higher pulse of GH from higher doses. But after 100mcgs you get diminishing returns.

200mcgs wont get you 2 x as much, maybe only 1.5 x and 400 wont get you 4x. maybe only 2 x .

Ak

100mcg came about as a dose for what would be about a 210lb bodybuilder (or 100kg person). You should do more depending on your weight. I believe the calculation is 1mcg per kg, but don't quote me on that.

I think there is misunderstanding of the term "saturation Dose".

It is not that you wont get a higher pulse of GH from higher doses. But after 100mcgs you get diminishing returns.

200mcgs wont get you 2 x as much, maybe only 1.5 x and 400 wont get you 4x. maybe only 2 x .

Ak

This may make sense except I got no increase using 500mcg vs 100mcg and actually by number less which what I will call statistically non-significant but def not an increase using significantly higher dose.

Also the idea that saturation dose is based on body weight is a concept that makes no sense and not sure how they arrived at that. Think of it this way, the target of the peptides is the pituitary. There is no difference between the size of a pituitary of an adult male that is 160lbs vs 230lbs. So why would it take more to activate the pituitary because one person weighs more. We are injecting the medication which means there is 100% bioavailability and all medication will eventually reach the brain.

100mcg came about as a dose for what would be about a 210lb bodybuilder (or 100kg person). You should do more depending on your weight. I believe the calculation is 1mcg per kg, but don't quote me on that.

This is correct. The saturation dose is approximately 1mcg/kg.

If you look at my thread you will see that i tested GRF at 500/500mcg and 100/100mcg and the serum GH release from the 500/500 was actually a little less and definitely not more than the 100/100 dose.

I have seen your thread before and I think it was awesome. Can you link me to the page where I can see that test result? I tried digging through it but its way too big.

I have seen your thread before and I think it was awesome. Can you link me to the page where I can see that test result? I tried digging through it but its way too big.

No offense and i mean this with the utmost respect but thousands of people have read every single post on that thread. There is no fluff there all good information. Start on page one and start reading you will learn a lot of good info. I can do the work and post but cant spoon feed everybody.

Here is the link to the first page:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/89886-exciting-grf1-29-ghrp-2-serum-gh-test.html

This may make sense except I got no increase using 500mcg vs 100mcg and actually by number less which what I will call statistically non-significant but def not an increase using significantly higher dose.

Also the idea that saturation dose is based on body weight is a concept that makes no sense and not sure how they arrived at that. Think of it this way, the target of the peptides is the pituitary. There is no difference between the size of a pituitary of an adult male that is 160lbs vs 230lbs. So why would it take more to activate the pituitary because one person weighs more. We are injecting the medication which means there is 100% bioavailability and all medication will eventually reach the brain.

Yes alot of these theories may end being completely wrong. And that one has us stumped.

But good work, very informative.

Ak

As shown with you Alpha that 100mcg's is optimal, at one giving time. Dont you suggest running it 100mcg's x 3 a day (CJC w/o DAC MOD and GHRP2). Or basically 100mcg's is all you need through out the day. Also do you guys follow a 5 day on 2 day off like GH? Just got all my pep's in yesterday :)

100 / 100 as many times as you want in a day. Spread out by 3 hours.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131