over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

100mg Anavar ED VS Tren Ace 350mg/wk

Andro308

Registered
I know Anavar can be hard on the lipids at this high of a dose. Tren being so strong also can be hard on lipids as well.

if one is taking support supplements for cholesterol, liver & kidneys etc. on both which would be less harsh with testosterone as a base?

I think that would be impossible to say as everyone reacts differently to different compounds. I’ve seen people use legit tren in that dose and have little effect on lipids. If health is main concern there are better compounds to use like primo though.

I think someone would need more information to answer your question(ie duration of use, etc). That being said, I don't believe there is a "one size fits all" answer either. From personal experience, high dose anavar for 8 weeks had my HDL in single digits a few years ago. That was my last run of orals. I'm in my late 30's and the juice simply isn't worth the squeeze. Tren has done a number on my lipids as well, but it also messes with my sleep and has a host of other sides. Pick your poison, but if I had a gun to my head, I'd probably choose the anavar.

I think it's worth mentioning that there was a Harvard study done that basically indicated low HDL was not necessarily a direct indicator of poor cardiac outcomes. It had more to do with the fact that low HDL was usually found in obese people with other health problems, so more correlation than causation. I worry much more about high LDL than low HDL. My HDL gets low from just running AIs.

Let me see if I can find it.

Edit: correction - it was just an article not a specific study.

Anyways. Nothing beats 350 mg tren ace for me.

I know Anavar can be hard on the lipids at this high of a dose. Tren being so strong also can be hard on lipids as well.

if one is taking support supplements for cholesterol, liver & kidneys etc. on both which would be less harsh with testosterone as a base?
Everyone's body is different. Trial and error

PERSONALLY, tren reigns supreme. The older i get, the more I play the oral game a little safer.
Back in my 20's i would rotate in orals at diff times. 4 weeks of t-bol at the beginning, then 4-6 weeks of Superdrol at the end.
Of course my lipids were shit with this. But i also was competing more at the time. Now that competitions arent my MAIN priority, i just feel injectables are safer and i can keep and maintain that look longer.

Now 100mg of Var is a fucking great look. I hit up Mexico on 750 test/300 NPP/100var back in the day and looked like a greek god haha. But I just dont wanna play the game anymore. But like others have mentioned, its kinda subjective. I know guys that get BIG CHANGES with the addition of var. I, personally, did not and had to push the dose kinda high to see what i wanted to see. Versus tren, hell...250-300mg is guaranteeeeed to make some incredible changes in weeks.

I think it's worth mentioning that there was a Harvard study done that basically indicated low HDL was not necessarily a direct indicator of poor cardiac outcomes. It had more to do with the fact that low HDL was usually found in obese people with other health problems, so more correlation than causation. I worry much more about high LDL than low HDL. My HDL gets low from just running AIs.

Let me see if I can find it.

Edit: correction - it was just an article not a specific study.

Anyways. Nothing beats 350 mg tren ace for me.

I wouldn't be too worried with a low HDL in the 30 range if other markers are in range (ApoB, LpA, Trig).

I would be worried about single digit HDL, which is what anavar at 100 mgs ED will do.

I never like these VS threads but this is an interesting one. As others have posted it's very individual and both are bad. I would say 100mg avar is worse than 350mg tren though. It would destroy my HDL but as TT48 posted if you keep everything else in range (LDL as well) it's not the end of the world. The issue is though for many 100mg would have your HDL in single digits after 4 weeks.

Obviously everyone is different but I think for many on 350mg tren a with the right supplementation and diet they could have similar bloodwork start to finish. 100mg avar I could do the same minus HDL. Well maybe some liver enzymes but nothing that wouldn't bounce back in a matter of 2 weeks.

As I often post in these threads why not both. Although if you just want to look good for the beach 40mg tren a daily (280mg per week) is more than enough to do that. Basically add that to any dose of test you want and you will be gtg. Now you could run 30mg tren a and 40mg avar daily and get the best of both worlds but quite frankly tren only is all you need for just looking good.

Nothing in this game touches tren a

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner