over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

100mg Anavar or 100mg winny

interesting, I had the same issue, kidney numbers high and pissing protein on var. but on winny my creatinine was perfect.

Yeah, there are multiple scientific papers that mention that anavar is metabolized predominantly in the kidneys rather than the liver.

Which is a bit worrisome, because my understanding is that the kidneys are much less resilient than the liver.

100mg of either is overkill...I couldn't imagine 50mg of either is the way to go less joint problems with Var

i have used wini way more then i would like to admit and think cosmetically its a great aas. in most cases 25-50mg is all thats needed. i have run higher doses but really past 50mgs doesnt make that much difference. also no need to inject, did that for years and found not worth it.

i have never been a huge var fan but also have used it less often then other orals.

if running higher dose orals, drol was always my fave. back in the days of big doses one of my friends always ran var at 100-200mgs ed ( when i would run drol/wini ) and was his favorite by far. similarish results.

best thing really is to try them both and see! lol :love::headbang::star-w:rs

Yeah, there are multiple scientific papers that mention that anavar is metabolized predominantly in the kidneys rather than the liver.

Which is a bit worrisome, because my understanding is that the kidneys are much less resilient than the liver.

Do you have any links? I had always suspected but never seen anything to back it up. I feel like most view anavar as one of the safer compounds when the opposite is true. Due to the affects on the kidneys.

I don't have a scientific study to cite, but these are some sources that lead me to believe oxandrolone can put stress on the kidneys:

Page 108 of Andropathy: "All testosterone analogues are cleared primarily by the liver, except oxandrolone...It is clear primarily by the kidney, markedly decreasing any hepatotoxicity. Oxandrolone is a 17 - - hydroxy-17- -methyl ester of testosterone, which is cleared primarily by the kidney. Hepatotoxicity is minimal, even at doses >20mg/day..."

The below study mentions on two occasions that oxandrolone "is primarily cleared by the kidney and not by the liver." The statements were not the focus of the study, but rather comments made almost as an aside.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1501119/

The Physician's Desk Reference does not mention that oxandrolone is processed by the kidney. It does mention, however, that the drug undergoes "reduced metabolism" in the liver as "compared with other AAS." "28% of an oral dose is excreted unchanged." Perhaps this places stress on the kidneys? (I'm not an expert on biology).

"Oxandrolone is only administered orally. Plasma protein binding is 94—97%. Due to the 17-alpha-alkylation and absence of a 4-ene function in ring A, hepatic inactivation of oxandrolone is markedly retarded as compared to testosterone and other anabolic-androgenic steroids. Metabolism occurs in the liver by hydroxylation and sulfation, although the extent of hepatic inactivation is less with oxandrolone compared with other anabolic-androgenic steroids. The reduced metabolism results in a longer elimination half-life (9.4 hours) and higher peak plasma concentrations than 17-2-methyltestosterone. Approximately 28% of an oral dose is excreted unchanged. Excretion of the parent drug and metabolites occurs primarily in the urine as unconjugated products."

^That is correct on the kidneys. Kind of another reason I like it since everything else hits the liver so hard

Winny makes me look leaner. Var makes me look overall better. If that makes sense.

I would opt for var if it's real. Unless you've had kidney issues in the past, then I would opt for winny. Winny I tend to worry about joint health.

Even though var has a reputation for being less damaging to one's health than many other AAS, I don't think this is necessarily true, at least for me. Real var that was scripted to me increased my BP noticeably - even at 25mg 4x/week and 12.5mg 3x/week. Upped telmisartan from 40mg ED to 80mg ED and BP was more less normal (117-123/66-76). Markers of kidney health also indicated they were being stressed fairly heavily. Don't think this was from chronic high BP, as BP was under control before cycle and I upped the dose of telmisartan as soon as it climbed. This was on 300 Test + the var + 2iu GH. Had only run the var for 3 weeks when bloods were drawn. Everything was from a pharmacy so doses were accurate.

I only share this because 25 mg on training days + 12.5mg on off-days would be considered baby doses of a safe steroid by many, but it had a noticeable impact on health markers for me.

To summarize - I wouldn't do 100mg of either :)

I’ve never ran bloods while on Var, but I too began getting concerned when I would take it because I would consistently begin to piss coffee while on it. I started to suspect it was stressing my kidneys out far too much for comfort so I stopped fucking with it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11365632/

Something I found indicating the medical community is aware that var is metabolized by kidneys, I'm not to inclined to use it again as much as I love it.
I thought everyone knew var was metabolized in the kidneys. Big reason why it's less harsh than all the other oral steroids.

Surprised people are having bad experiences with var, makes me wonder if people are really getting var, it's an expensive raw and often faked. Var is prescribed to aids patients to help retain muscle. It's a very mild substance.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I thought everyone knew var was metabolized in the kidneys. Big reason why it's less harsh than all the other oral steroids.

Surprised people are having bad experiences with var, makes me wonder if people are really getting var, it's an expensive raw and often faked. Var is prescribed to aids patients to help retain muscle. It's a very mild substance.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I would think we would want the opposite

You can beat your liver up, it will be fine

You harm your kidneys, stick a fork In you

Liver can be played with kidneys can not

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear