100mg Anavar or 100mg winny

Andro308

Registered
Hey just wanted to know if winny has the same far cutting,

Pumps
Fat loss
Strengthanla

if you have real anavar 50 mg a day is plenty
i like it better then winny. i use both at the same time sometimes but anavar over winny

i like it better then winny. i use both at the same time sometimes but anavar over winny

exactly. i keep reading all these 75-100+ var a day posts and laff.
i got real var and real tbol, tested 25mg per cap. 1 a day, 25mg, made a big difference.
which you'd expect, seeing as russia gave their athletes, weightlifters included, what, 5-10mg's a day?
most shit now's underdosed unless u get from a source on certain forums or know a good brewer. or make it yrself.

Winny is my favorite oral as well. But I would think Var would be less harsh on your liver and lipids.

Win is better for cut and can build some lean mass

I've never used Var so can't say but have used plenty of Winny back in the day. I always ran it at 150 mg a day for 8 weeks...shredded as fck

I agree.

i got real var and real tbol, tested 25mg per cap. 1 a day, 25mg, made a big difference.
which you'd expect, seeing as russia gave their athletes, weightlifters included, what, 5-10mg's a day?
most shit now's underdosed unless u get from a source on certain forums or know a good brewer. or make it yrself.

You can't always go by this logic. Just because you or many others can take 25mg and feel it loads and maybe even get side effects doesn't mean others can't tolerate stupidly high doses. Most of those guys take far too much and it's not even needed. But you can't assume everything is fake if x person can handle 100mg of it. I have used 25-40mg of dbol (various pharm and ug brands) and have known people to use the same brands at 200mg+ over the years and they have no issue. I have used tested avar at 40mg and upped to 60mg and had to go back down due to the severe acid reflux/heartburn and the pumps were crazy as well. Whereas others use the same avar at 100mg+ with no side effects at all. Although I agree most avar is likely underdosed or something else.

Regarding the thread well everyone is different and I understand why many love winny but for me avar at a high doses destroys almost every other oral. It's one of the best things to run if you can get past the side effects. I agree with cito and 50mg is plenty of real avar. As posted last time I used 40mg and loved the results. I wish I could have carried on with 60mg but it was too much for me as I hate heartburn. I still had heartburn when I backed down to 40mg but it soon became easy to handle.

I am using 25mg winny now and it's going well but even at that dose the joint effects are starting to build up. In the past I have hated winny at 50mg as it always dries my joints out and they start hurting when lifting. Although when lean winny (combined with the likes of proviron, halo etc) can really add to muscle hardness unlike anavar. It's also a decent muscle builder (as is avar especially at higher doses).

If cutting and looking at using 100mg I would go with 50mg of each. The side effect profiles for both are different. Therefore combining a smaller dose of both should minimize the side effects of each but have an overall great effect. I would start with one first (avar first) and wait 2-3 weeks and add the other just so you can better gauge how you react to each individually. I would also start at 20-25mg and up over time for both.

Last edited:
From my experience many years back using those doses with both these compounds, winstrol's effects were much better for cutting. Anavar is very good too, probably a harder look, but winstrol gave a better appearance when sub-6% body fat. Winstrol from my experience, and seeing many user's blood results, it eviscerates HDL levels, but at 100mg/d, both will, so that may be a moot point. Winstrol effects the joints more, so if you have issues with this, then i'd lean more towards Anavar, or a lower dosage of winstrol. Both make me stronger. I'd say Anavar has much less stress on the liver, but again, at 100mg/d, both will effect it for most.

The problem running that amount of anavar for me, and many others I know, is that it screws up the appetite and makes it hard to eat. I would also get more cramps from Anavar….but keep in mind that I only really use(d) these compounds when cutting, especially winstrol, the last 4-8 weeks. Therefore, cramps are more likely to arise anyway during these periods....but I felt it more pronounced with Anavar, whereas winstrol I don't ever remember appetite or cramps effecting me.

Anavar may be more versatile for cutting and lean bulking.

Anyway....good luck. I'd probably recommend using lower doses....40-60mg/d, or lower if you respond well.

Here's something....support the anasci testing and see which sponsors have good anavar;)

Last edited:
My wife loves Anavar at 10mgs a day she responds very will. I have read studies where subjects have lost fat and gained muscle on Anavar while bedridden.

I am assuming Winstrol would have the same effect if tested??

Also I am confused but the anabolic/androgenic Ratio of Anavar, how can it be 322–630:24?? Why or how is there a range for the anabolic rating?

Winstrol is 320:30

^^^easy way to find out who's on the "up n' up" these days

..just get signed up over at AnaSci and check out all the test results on current sponsors

For me personally the sides from Winny make it not worth using, I thought it was over I had to start shaving my head and my joints made me feel like I was 90 no matter what I used to combat it.

For that alone I pick the var, but that's just me.

Just pick one and call it a day lol. Decide for yourself which one you like better. I myself prefer var if I had to decide between the two.

VAR.... Because I prefer to crush my HDL short term over my hairline and joints... but both work great.

I would opt for var if it's real. Unless you've had kidney issues in the past, then I would opt for winny. Winny I tend to worry about joint health.

Even though var has a reputation for being less damaging to one's health than many other AAS, I don't think this is necessarily true, at least for me. Real var that was scripted to me increased my BP noticeably - even at 25mg 4x/week and 12.5mg 3x/week. Upped telmisartan from 40mg ED to 80mg ED and BP was more less normal (117-123/66-76). Markers of kidney health also indicated they were being stressed fairly heavily. Don't think this was from chronic high BP, as BP was under control before cycle and I upped the dose of telmisartan as soon as it climbed. This was on 300 Test + the var + 2iu GH. Had only run the var for 3 weeks when bloods were drawn. Everything was from a pharmacy so doses were accurate.

I only share this because 25 mg on training days + 12.5mg on off-days would be considered baby doses of a safe steroid by many, but it had a noticeable impact on health markers for me.

To summarize - I wouldn't do 100mg of either :)

win - more sides with more lbm and strength
Var- a little less sides but also less lbm & strength

Pumps-about equal
Fat loss-both are dry

Anavar all day, shits all over winny. Cleaner, more polished look, more strength, better pumps (more like insane), and no joint issues

I would opt for var if it's real. Unless you've had kidney issues in the past, then I would opt for winny. Winny I tend to worry about joint health.

Even though var has a reputation for being less damaging to one's health than many other AAS, I don't think this is necessarily true, at least for me. Real var that was scripted to me increased my BP noticeably - even at 25mg 4x/week and 12.5mg 3x/week. Upped telmisartan from 40mg ED to 80mg ED and BP was more less normal (117-123/66-76). Markers of kidney health also indicated they were being stressed fairly heavily. Don't think this was from chronic high BP, as BP was under control before cycle and I upped the dose of telmisartan as soon as it climbed. This was on 300 Test + the var + 2iu GH. Had only run the var for 3 weeks when bloods were drawn. Everything was from a pharmacy so doses were accurate.

I only share this because 25 mg on training days + 12.5mg on off-days would be considered baby doses of a safe steroid by many, but it had a noticeable impact on health markers for me.

To summarize - I wouldn't do 100mg of either :)

interesting, I had the same issue, kidney numbers high and pissing protein on var. but on winny my creatinine was perfect.

A lot of this comes down to personal preference. As far as a compound being good for fat loss, being in a controlled caloric deficit will dictate whether or not you lose body fat. I can get diced using dbol. Anyone can. However, you'll look a lot sharper and harder on drier compounds like Var and Winny. If I had a choice between the two, I'd choose the latter. Var kills my stomach for some reason.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity