over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10iu gh dosing for mass protocol

Yes maybe true for subq but IV mimics your natural gh pulse in timing no matter how large the dose (relatively speaking, 500iu will take awhile to clear).

Sorry that I didnt realize TWO doctors out of all the doctors involved in our sport suddenly changed 25 years of hgh doctrine. I guess my upcoming masters degree in nutritional biochemistry and potential doctorate of philosophy will give me that same power... CANT WAIT!! No disrespect to the doctors participating on this board I think that is awesome and wish it happened more frequently as everyone needs informed guidance. I would like to hear more details about their protocol and why so I will try to find that.

Personally I think their recommendations will interupt the production of MGF in trained muscles pwo as hgh levels will be rising before training has even begun without a targeted damage tissue. This would create massive IGF levels in the immediate hours following a workout, cutting off the very important proliferation period of hyperplasia (high ratio of mgf:igf) and immediately signalling differentiation (high ratio of igf:mgf).

The entire idea of megadosing gh for growth is based on the favorable mgf:igf levels it will create postworkout which means alot of new muscle cells. As gh levels start to rise after administration this process is beginning. Although when dosed pre workout their is no targeted damaged tissue to create this environment and the previously trained muscles from the days earlier have already run this course. My theory is the 1st few hours of gh afer dosing this way will yield alot of intestinal binding and other internal organs (not what we want). Now this isnt the case with a morning 4iu dose but when u talk megadosing 10iu and above you better be sure it has somewhere to go when you pin it.

Also 10iu of subq hgh will stay active much much longer than 4 hours, allowing for a loooong hyperplasia cycle to take place. (what we want)

I think you'd be better off with pwo ghrp/mod-grf combo followed by your hgh megadose 20min later but not everyone is going to do that and wtf do I know anyways. I'm on here just looking for experience, i know the science.

So.... have you had better results with your pre workout chinese generic gh dosing or are you simply "doing it because someone told you to" :D

ps... hope this thread is starting to get intelligent enough for you. Sorry if I seem rude but u did insult me. U have alot of posts on this board and im sure u thought i was just some other newb trying to figure shit out, so i hold no grudge, ur right I have not participated alot on this board I typically just read.

I can support all my claims with independent studies, not that that matters, most of todays recommendations are based off an informed individuals theories and we are the study lol. So hows the preworkout hgh coming? Have u tried eod dosing? pwo dosing? whats ur experience, that is what matters most around here.

Yes maybe true for subq but IV mimics your natural gh pulse in timing no matter how large the dose (relatively speaking, 500iu will take awhile to clear).

Sorry that I didnt realize TWO doctors out of all the doctors involved in our sport suddenly changed 25 years of hgh doctrine. I guess my upcoming masters degree in nutritional biochemistry and potential doctorate of philosophy will give me that same power... CANT WAIT!! No disrespect to the doctors participating on this board I think that is awesome and wish it happened more frequently as everyone needs informed guidance. I would like to hear more details about their protocol and why so I will try to find that.

Personally I think their recommendations will interupt the production of MGF in trained muscles pwo as hgh levels will be rising before training has even begun without a targeted damage tissue. This would create massive IGF levels in the immediate hours following a workout, cutting off the very important proliferation period of hyperplasia (high ratio of mgf:igf) and immediately signalling differentiation (high ratio of igf:mgf).

The entire idea of megadosing gh for growth is based on the favorable mgf:igf levels it will create postworkout which means alot of new muscle cells. As gh levels start to rise after administration this process is beginning. Although when dosed pre workout their is no targeted damaged tissue to create this environment and the previously trained muscles from the days earlier have already run this course. My theory is the 1st few hours of gh afer dosing this way will yield alot of intestinal binding and other internal organs (not what we want). Now this isnt the case with a morning 4iu dose but when u talk megadosing 10iu and above you better be sure it has somewhere to go when you pin it.

Also 10iu of subq hgh will stay active much much longer than 4 hours, allowing for a loooong hyperplasia cycle to take place. (what we want)

I think you'd be better off with pwo ghrp/mod-grf combo followed by your hgh megadose 20min later but not everyone is going to do that and wtf do I know anyways. I'm on here just looking for experience, i know the science.

So.... have you had better results with your pre workout chinese generic gh dosing or are you simply "doing it because someone told you to" :D

ps... hope this thread is starting to get intelligent enough for you. Sorry if I seem rude but u did insult me. U have alot of posts on this board and im sure u thought i was just some other newb trying to figure shit out, so i hold no grudge, ur right I have not participated alot on this board I typically just read.

I didn't know it was insulting to ask you why you were choosing to do it your way and insinuating that you had just heard that was the way to do it? Pretty lame if you get up in arms about that. You pose an interesting point with your last post though. I'm not really sure why you were talking down to me about Chinese generics... Do you only use pharma grade? If so that's fantastic for you!
My personal thoughts as of late have been [higher] dosing pre workout and pre bed might be optimal... as in the two best times to do it for mass/results.
Obviously when dieting/prepping where fat loss is paramount, this situation and dosing changes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I didn't know it was insulting to ask you why you were choosing to do it your way and insinuating that you had just heard that was the way to do it? Pretty lame if you get up in arms about that. You pose an interesting point with your last post though. I'm not really sure why you were talking down to me about Chinese generics... Do you only use pharma grade? If so that's fantastic for you!
My personal thoughts as of late have been [higher] dosing pre workout and pre bed might be optimal... as in the two best times to do it for mass/results.
Obviously when dieting/prepping where fat loss is paramount, this situation and dosing changes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes it was insulting to assume i did something just because someone told me to. 95% of the guys in this game run their gear, diet, training, and beat their dick the way some meathead at the gym told them to do it. They will spend ZERO time attempting to educate themselves and make everyone else in this sport look bad because they fuck themselves up not knowing anything about what they are doing. I am NOT that guy and never have been, those guys annoy the piss out of me (multiple times a day via text mssgs). But even dummies want to get big so.....

Also your personal thoughts are not near as important to me or anyone else as your personal experience. I am not a doctor and neither are you, so I leave the suggestions and personal thoughts up to those guys, they have earned the right to do so. With that said i am assuming you dont have alot of experience with what has been posted in this thread??

Well I will be posting my experience, I start the protocol I 1st mentioned earlier on monday.

I'm gonna take a break, this 3x frontload of test and deca and now daily pharma drol has me getting tight over nothing real quick lol! I know you are a good guy ive read plenty of the threads you have participated in. Peace

Fist off this thread makes no sense, and this question is not even relevant.

GH is not a mass drug... You can't take it for mass gains.. are you kidding me...

If you want mass take DBOL and Test.. seriously.. this is common sense..

You do not use GH for mass... period..

If you want mass you take GH with SLIN...

And you take as much GH as you can handle the side effects.. there is not cookie cutter dosage.. use your heads

Last edited:
Fist off this thread makes no sense, and this question is not even relevant.

GH is not a mass drug... You can't take it for mass gains.. are you kidding me...

If you want mass take DBOL and Test.. seriously.. this is common sense..

You do not use GH for mass... period..

If you want mass you take GH with SLIN...

And you take as much GH as you can handle the side effects.. there is not cookie cutter dosage.. use your heads

yes,
if you read my original post gh with slin and AAS
of course that contributes to mass. theres just alot of different protocols either pulsing action from peptides or more of the elavation effect that GH brings!

of course you take slin with it, when the title says for mass. if it title said for fatloss, we would assume it would be in absence of insulin

What browntops do you have? If they are Hyges, batch 20130701, they are testing really poorly right now.

havent got them yet, hopefully hgh power has legit numbers. Which all that i have been reading have been good numbers, how many serums have you seen low?

I havent seen any around google search

Have seen low IGF-1 scores from that batch on a few sites. Batch 20130401, 20130501 and 20130601 were testing really, really well. Hopefully it's not a case where they had a legit product to get a big following, only to slowly cut it out, like Kigs did. I was too nervous with the low scores, so I'm going from a Hyges guy to testing out Rips this go around.

But you'll never know until you get your product, go on for a few weeks and test your igf-1 levels.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear