over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10iu gh OR 2.5iu & peptides

nba2005uk

Newbies
Hi. Just a quick question. I'm not sure if anyone will have a definite answer for this but in your personal opinion/experiences, what would you regard as the best protocol for purely anabolic & lean gain purposes:
10iu of a good generic hgh (greys to be precise). OR a saturation dose of ghrp2 & cjc no dac then 10 mins later a shot of 2.5iu hgh?
I'm planning my next full protocol which consists of aas, peps, hgh & slin.

Sorry I forgot to mention this would be as a PWO shot. I understand regular shots of peptides are needed throughout the day to maximise results. I am just looking for an answer on 1)whats the best way to use gh and 2)is a big dose of gh better than a smaller peptide and gh shot in this situation.
Thanks.

Well 10iu gh is a big diff than 2.5iu with peptides. It's not even in the same ballpark clearly 10iu would blow away just 2.5iu with Peps. Now 2.5iu with peps 3x per day would be a better comparison and I'd probably go with that.

If you can afford 10iu of good hgh for a sustained amount of time you will be way ahead going that route.

Exactly, and plus why bother with pinning 5-6x a day for the peps? 5iu AM, 5iu PWO will do you wonders. Unless cost is the limiting factor here... In which case peps are the clear choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course if you can run 10 i.u. pharma GH it will be much better. But it really expensive.

Of course if you can run 10 i.u. pharma GH it will be much better. But it really expensive.

I just ran pharma HGH at 3.6ius per day and it was a big let down. I expected to be full and pumped all the time but I was chronically flat even with the addition of insulin twice a day. I dropped them and went back to GHRP2/CJC no DAC 2-3 times a day plus 25mg MK677 before bed and I'm full and look ten times better.
I have a very fast metabolism so I think I would need to gorge of food to appear full on HGH and slin. It was a waste of money in my opinion.

I just ran pharma HGH at 3.6ius per day and it was a big let down. I expected to be full and pumped all the time but I was chronically flat even with the addition of insulin twice a day. I dropped them and went back to GHRP2/CJC no DAC 2-3 times a day plus 25mg MK677 before bed and I'm full and look ten times better.
I have a very fast metabolism so I think I would need to gorge of food to appear full on HGH and slin. It was a waste of money in my opinion.

My buddy said the same exact thing about pharma GH. He was using a generic brand at 8ius, did 5ius of pharma made him flat bumped it up to 8 and than 10ius and said he was pissed he wasted his money.

But he did say that his skin cleared up BIG time (has a little bit of acne and gets flare ups here and there) and his sleep was amazing.

I want to try it for myself but pharma GH in Canada is pricey as fuck and would hate to waste some hard earned cash on 1 of those instead of a few kits of the generic gh I use.

Nobody is right or wrong on this topic as it's very subjective, but pharm grade gh over peps any day of the week for me.

My buddy said the same exact thing about pharma GH. He was using a generic brand at 8ius, did 5ius of pharma made him flat bumped it up to 8 and than 10ius and said he was pissed he wasted his money.

But he did say that his skin cleared up BIG time (has a little bit of acne and gets flare ups here and there) and his sleep was amazing.

I want to try it for myself but pharma GH in Canada is pricey as fuck and would hate to waste some hard earned cash on 1 of those instead of a few kits of the generic gh I use.

Almost all pharm grade gh causes way less edema compared to generics or peps which is why people complain of flatness. For me personally, I don't want to see myself gaining 10 pounds of water over the course of a few days.

The best thing about pharma HGH is my old nagging injuries seemed to feel much better.

Nobody is right or wrong on this topic as it's very subjective, but pharm grade gh over peps any day of the week for me.

Yeah, I think it's individual thing for any one. Well as for me HGH give a great pump.

To each his own

10iu Pharma GH over just about anything you could propose. I don't give a shit about peptides in comparison to Pharma GH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I meant 10iu generic hgh (grey tops to be precise). I'm not loaded unfortunately lol

I prefer HGH without any peps. Well my opinion 10 iu it's a lot. Actually I use 5 iu of Novotrop+slin&aas and it works nicely.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear