over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10mg methyltrienolone dose from sponsor

Tkfkdgou21

Registered
Isnt methyltrienolone supposed to be 1mg per tabs? but I see IAsuperpharma oil mix has "10mg" of methyrienolone in it. Is it typo or Am I wrong about methyltrienolone doses?

10mg of methyltrienolone? isnt that so much???

Isnt methyltrienolone supposed to be 1mg per tabs? but I see IAsuperpharma oil mix has "10mg" of methyrienolone in it. Is it typo or Am I wrong about methyltrienolone doses?

10mg of methyltrienolone? isnt that so much???
Never mind

Last edited:
Most tabs I've seen were in the realm of 250mcg; 10mg of that stuff though :eek:

It's probably fake.

Fake or not though it's a really shitty drug.

I sure hope not and its a typo. 10mg of methyl tren would fuck you up after a short period of time.

Your talking about their Warlord? I was shocked at the amount of methyl tren as well and left wondering if people are actually dosing 1ml at a time.

I've e been meaning to ask if others have tried it or other MEG/PEG/GLYCOL based injectables.

I swapped my usual 12.5mg a day subQ test e for it a few weeks back. Did 0.2ml a day (= 10mg each of test, tren, drol plus 2mg of halo and methyl tren) subQ for a week and felt great on it.

Until injection number 7 and got a bad reaction, that made all the previous injection sites get lumps as well. It didn't seem like a infection, more like I had a allergic reaction to the MEG/PEG/GLYCOL mix, is that possible? Or whether the carrier is only suitable for intramuscular injection? As they talk about it having site enhancing effects.

Last edited:
usually 4 weeks at 2-3mg on workout days only. i might try a high dose cycle in the future,

Lmao, how much higher than that do you plan on going?

0.5mg gave people drastic ALT and AST elevations after 1 week in a study done by the University of Bonn. Negma ceased it's production due to unacceptable levels of hepatotoxicty....while drugs like Halo and Anadrol got the green light for medicinal use at long term and high doses so that should say something. They also found that it's non-metabolizable and literally lingers in the liver when you quit taking it. Trusting a UGL to have dosages correct down to the microgram? Yeah no thanks. R1881 (metribolone) costs multiple hundreds of dollars for orders that are still within milligram amounts from chemical supply vendors (it's used in research as an AR ligand) and yet people are claiming to be buying a gram of the raw for like $50. The toxicity is not overblown, you're just buying fake shit lmao.

I'm convinced your shit is bunk, sorry. The people that tout this stuff almost always look like flat NPC physique competitors. There's a huge reason the stuff fell out of favor like 3 years ago and practically no major coach promotes its use to clients; not even the most drug-heavy ones. People realized that if you're gonna murder your liver you might as well at least run M1T/SD/Drol/ and actually gain weight lmao. If you can't get psyched up enough on plain Tren Ace injections and black coffee then take up racketball.

I tried making a thread explaining all of this earlier this month but nobody even bothered reading the linked study.

Last edited:
Brian Batcheldor who says he's seen a ton of athletes across multiple sports use it recently said on FB that the
toxicity is way overblown and he saw little concerning in their blood work. He said extended use would cause problems like all orals, but in general it was pretty safe. I don't know if he's wrong or right but those who are familiar with this fella know he's pretty bright. At least he appears that way to me. :D

I can't remember completely but I used either 500mcg or 750mcg max (started at 250mcg) and it felt really fucking strong to me. This was years ago and it was the strongest thing I had ever ran at the time. I have heard of guys running 2-3mg but 10mg :confused:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws