over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10mg tren per day experiences

Ehh. It’s always a bit of a trade off.

Less than 200mg/week is fine if added in slowly AND cardio conditioning is already where I need it to be, that seems manageable not to cause negative impacts.

If I need to improve anything or increase performance, anything over 100mg a week is tougher.

10-15mg/day would likely be tolerated with no negative impacts at all, I plan on test driving that this summer provided all is well wit my health, etc.
Epic - Huge thank you mate. I've tried 200mg and 100mg and they both pretty much wrecked me.

IME.. 3mg of tren base did not have any negative impacts on cardio. It still has hardening effects on the physique as well as other mental effects
3mg? Jesus! I love it - such a specific number.

You mind extrapolating on this mate with your experience?

3mg? Jesus! I love it - such a specific number.

You mind extrapolating on this mate with your experience?
3mg comes from 60mg of tren base in my injectable DHT solution(20ml)
I just notice a bit more focus and aggression. Physique hardens up a bit too.
Experience shoulder pumps while sparring(boxing)
Don't experience heavy lungs while running or other cardio-centric exercises.

I've been doing 20mg a day and honestly see no different at all. Beside no side effects as far as sweating at nigh or insomnia or those things but I've notice my anger is a little more than normal very controllable but tren has never don't that to me even when. I use to do 300 to 400mg a week weird.must be age since I'm older or maybe people have become more jerks lol

3mg comes from 60mg of tren base in my injectable DHT solution(20ml)
I just notice a bit more focus and aggression. Physique hardens up a bit too.
Experience shoulder pumps while sparring(boxing)
Don't experience heavy lungs while running or other cardio-centric exercises.
What is your daily protocol you're experimenting with? 20mg DHT, 3mg Tren base and?

I've been doing 20mg a day and honestly see no different at all. Beside no side effects as far as sweating at nigh or insomnia or those things but I've notice my anger is a little more than normal very controllable but tren has never don't that to me even when. I use to do 300 to 400mg a week weird.must be age since I'm older or maybe people have become more jerks lol
I’m also from the old school where we would make 150 ml bottles from pellets n go full throttle. This thread is really intriguing n I’m looking forward to trying this newer protocol

What is your daily protocol you're experimenting with? 20mg DHT, 3mg Tren base and?
just a daily blend(my current brew) i take.
1ml pre-workout(or sometime after noon, if i cant pin 1-2 hours prior to my exercise sessions)

injectable per ml(in olive oil):

40mg DHT
15mg Test Prop
15mg Drol
3mg TrenBase

more of a mental blend than anything else..
AAS version of 'adderall' if you will.

i dont compete, not a bodybuilder.. just a former athlete(a la ed bundy), who still works out, still likes to remain 'fit' and also like to look good.
also a self-admitted practitioner of poly-pharmacy..
#team-swimmer-body

just a daily blend(my current brew) i take.
1ml pre-workout(or sometime after noon, if i cant pin 1-2 hours prior to my exercise sessions)

injectable per ml(in olive oil):

40mg DHT
15mg Test Prop
15mg Drol
3mg TrenBase

more of a mental blend than anything else..
AAS version of 'adderall' if you will.

i dont compete, not a bodybuilder.. just a former athlete(a la ed bundy), who still works out, still likes to remain 'fit' and also like to look good.
also a self-admitted practitioner of poly-pharmacy..
#team-swimmer-body
That’s a nice little cocktail my friend. 👍🏿

I'll just add that Sub-q will be similar to intramuscular in that if there is a particular solvent in the mix you are sensitive to, or if in high amounts, it will knot-up still, in some cases badly. Some of these sources out there these days, I don't know what or how much they are using, but i've had to toss a lot of bottles over the past couple of years.

A standard solvent/GSO mix, or something similar, is my favorite. Otherwise, it's hit or miss for me.

I recently used 10mg (10iu on slin pin) of some Mast Prop, and thought I was gonna have to go to the ER it swelled up badly for over a week. It cleared up, but I had tried some IM as well, and it was stupid painful. Both courses left me achy with body aches/fevers. I tossed that shit. Switched to another brand i've used for years, and it's smooth and no pain at 20mg/d sub-q.

I backfill a slin pin, 1ml, and take 10-20iu per day (or 0.1 to 0.2ml). So, it lasts me a good 5-10 day's worth.
I wonder if you are allergic to one of the carrier oils/solvents that was used in that mast p

You guys using slin pins for this? Mixing with anything else for the ED injects?

As this is uncharted territory for me also, I had reservations about a slin pin working effectively so I did a trial run yesterday. I Back loaded a 29 gauge 3/4 inch needle and the entire process went like butter, much to my surprise.

I wonder if you are allergic to one of the carrier oils/solvents that was used in that mast p
I'm pretty sure it was the tea seed oil. Somebody pointed it out to me....at least for one brand, which was ZPHC. There are/were about 2 other brands, and i'm not sure what they use(d).

Reactions: xx
I am still experiencing prolactin issus at 20-25mg per day
That's pretty crazy for such a low dose. What else are you taking with it?

birth control

jk low dose test and drol only on workout days + exemestane

Hey bud this shit actually does a good job on low dose 19-nors. Been using it for years for prolactin

are you guys using Tren E at 10mg ?
personally this might be the only way I would consider using this now that I am a bit older.
I never used more then 150-200mg a week and the side are just not worth it for me.

are you guys using Tren E at 10mg ?
personally this might be the only way I would consider using this now that I am a bit older.
I never used more then 150-200mg a week and the side are just not worth it for me.
You could certainly use it. Be mindful of ester weight, you’ll get a bit less pure hormone per 10mg with E as opposed to Ace.

You could certainly use it. Be mindful of ester weight, you’ll get a bit less pure hormone per 10mg with E as opposed to Ace.
yeah, I dont see the point though if you are pinning every day. If I were to even try this, Id go with tren ace. Only advantage I suppose is less volume as E comes in 200 mg/ml vs 100 mg/ml

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131