over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10mg tren per day experiences

GOOD Looking out man, this is inexpensive and i remember it from back in day. I will order this and give it a try! ty
Yes it has p5p and it works. I used to use caber or prami for sides and needed it but finally tried this after I saw people using it and Dave Crosland said it works. He says 500mg ed but 400 works for me and maybe less

Bumping this, just stared on 10mg tren. Been on 600 primo 200 mast 100 test. At 48 trying to get the total mg down. Now 280 primo ( like the roundness but its a great anti anxiety med for me)70mg tren 70 test. Will adjust as needed.

Bumping this, just stared on 10mg tren. Been on 600 primo 200 mast 100 test. At 48 trying to get the total mg down. Now 280 primo ( like the roundness but its a great anti anxiety med for me)70mg tren 70 test. Will adjust as needed.
Do you intend for the test/prim/tren be an inperpetuity thing? Curious if 10mg/day impacts your breathing during long duration endurance work.

Do you intend for the test/prim/tren be an inperpetuity thing? Curious if 10mg/day impacts your breathing during long duration endurance work.

Possible, or at least ground work for lower mg since I don't really come off or cruise unless blood work dictates it. Even though nothing was wrong i feel at my age the total should come down. I'm only on day 3 so far it hasn't efected breathing.

If it dose or blood work is out of wack I might try DHB low dose. Since Body building is second to endurance for me, i just want to be the most Jacked in the masters division of MTB enduro 😆 Trest is appealing but I hold enough water on high sodium and GH.

Possible, or at least ground work for lower mg since I don't really come off or cruise unless blood work dictates it. Even though nothing was wrong i feel at my age the total should come down. I'm only on day 3 so far it hasn't efected breathing.

If it dose or blood work is out of wack I might try DHB low dose. Since Body building is second to endurance for me, i just want to be the most Jacked in the masters division of MTB enduro 😆 Trest is appealing but I hold enough water on high sodium and GH.

Part of me wants to run 10mg test/20mg trest+600mg primo

Quick follow up I've added 10mg tren for almost a month. Lowerd primo to 60mg a day(420mg) and test,mast,tren, 10mg a day. Endurance is better, so it's not causing any issues. Only positives so far. I'll give it a few more weeks and do blood work.

Oh god here we go with the 10mg now of tren lmAo
OP you're out of line with this comment. 10mg of Tren may not be your cup of tea but there is definitely validity to 10mg of Tren. You're posting up good questions in the thread Masteron!!, stick to that thread where you're providing valuable content.

I’m actually going to try microdosing it. As a younger guy, I could lean on Tren pretty hard. Now it totally screws with my mood, temper, etc… even at doses between 140-210/wk.

I’m going to use 50mg/cc Tren Ace and try 5mg ED in about a month as an experiment.

I’m actually going to try microdosing it. As a younger guy, I could lean on Tren pretty hard. Now it totally screws with my mood, temper, etc… even at doses between 140-210/wk.

I’m going to use 50mg/cc Tren Ace and try 5mg ED in about a month as an experiment.
Do you feel your cardio is adequate enough to compensate for the hit it may take with the added tren ?

Do you feel your cardio is adequate enough to compensate for the hit it may take with the added tren ?

Absolutely. I grapple at an elite level while living as a non competing SHW bodybuilder. 3 days a week of 60min or more of rolling. Never get out of breath.

I do notice that anything above 140mg/wk negatively impacts my endurance though.

This is also why I’m experimenting with Ace. If there’s an issue of any kind, I can bail and feel normal within a few days. My enanthate is a much better product, but the ester length would leave me at the mercy of tren for weeks if I recognize any issues.

I did 5mg for the first week. Because I was really nervous about the cardio impact. I do BJJ as well and I honestly didn't notice it at 5mg, I wanted the libido, drive, confidence and water drop with out the side effects. I think you'll find between 5-10 mg is just fine. I honestly feel 3iu HGH has more impact on cardio if done too close to event.

The loss of cardio is what I worry about most as well, along with the potential neurotoxicity. So your experiences are valuable to me.

Oh god here we go with the 10mg now of tren lmAo

You're in a thread with mostly older guys, due to sides and health concerns we would typically switch to lower "safer" drugs to keep muscle. We've done the big cycles already. But I still need a gram of gear to do that with the milder drugs. So microdosing the strong stuff might be a better option. When you're pushing 50 or more, and have paid your dues. You're probably going to be in threads like these.

You're in a thread with mostly older guys, due to sides and health concerns we would typically switch to lower "safer" drugs to keep muscle. We've done the big cycles already. But I still need a gram of gear to do that with the milder drugs. So microdosing the strong stuff might be a better option. When you're pushing 50 or more, and have paid your dues. You're probably going to be in threads like these.
Retire from bodybuilding then

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity