over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10mg tren per day experiences

Fuck, im using just 30mg tren a daily, and this is 4 day in a row that i cant fall asleep and waking up every half hour.
Any tips to improve sleep on tren?

Fuck, im using just 30mg tren a daily, and this is 4 day in a row that i cant fall asleep and waking up every half hour.
Cut the dose and see if you can sleep. Make sure your estrogen isn't too high, tren and high estrogen makes sleep difficult.

210mg weekly isn't a tiny dose at all. Very effective at that level.

The only side I really get from tren is sleep but I titrate up. Everyone's start point is different but 50mg eod for me is fine (you likely need lower). In a few weeks I get be at 500mg plus (I don't run it that high anymore) without issue. Starting at 350 or more and I deal with some sleep issues until I acclimate. You may need to start lower and go slower. Is what it is.

I don't run north of 350mg tren ace anymore and most often it's 50mg eod. I've run tren since the early 90s but only in the past few weeks have I tried enanthate eater. Seems to titrate up for me and sleep is different but fine. Running 400mg weekly or equivalent to 350mg tren ace.

I just ran 41 days of Tren A at 45 mg, give or take, and sleep was immediately screwed so Unison nightly it was. It helped but still felt lethargic every morning. I saw great strength improvements and as per usual my shoulders blew up. Next I will go much lower at the 10mg dose.

Oh, I still was a bitter a-hole.

210mg weekly isn't a tiny dose at all. Very effective at that level.

The only side I really get from tren is sleep but I titrate up. Everyone's start point is different but 50mg eod for me is fine (you likely need lower). In a few weeks I get be at 500mg plus (I don't run it that high anymore) without issue. Starting at 350 or more and I deal with some sleep issues until I acclimate. You may need to start lower and go slower. Is what it is.

I don't run north of 350mg tren ace anymore and most often it's 50mg eod. I've run tren since the early 90s but only in the past few weeks have I tried enanthate eater. Seems to titrate up for me and sleep is different but fine. Running 400mg weekly or equivalent to 350mg tren ace.
Tren E has always been my go-to. I love how it (relatively) slowly builds up in the blood.
I have to swim against the tide here, but for me Ace has way worse sides.
How are you liking its effects, sleep aside?

Tren E has always been my go-to. I love how it (relatively) slowly builds up in the blood.
I have to swim against the tide here, but for me Ace has way worse sides.
How are you liking its effects, sleep aside?
So far so good and exactly how you describe. I'm hesitant to pass judgement but I'm probably 5 weeks in so maybe okay now. The slow build, 200mg/ml, lower inject frequency makes it way easier to use. So far pleasantly surprised. Some people make the enanthate out to be a nightmare.

So far so good and exactly how you describe. I'm hesitant to pass judgement but I'm probably 5 weeks in so maybe okay now. The slow build, 200mg/ml, lower inject frequency makes it way easier to use. So far pleasantly surprised. Some people make the enanthate out to be a nightmare.
I know. All pros no cons for me.
I suspect people tend to grossly understimate the build up effect and just use too much, ending up with astronomical blood levels.

Would you say sleep is better for you on test e instead of ace?

Would you say sleep is better for you on test e instead of ace?
This is tren E we are discussing. If that's what you meant... I titrate tren a up over a few weeks and have no sleep issues. Tren E does this via eater it seems (totally logical). Otherwise no difference I can tell.

This is tren E we are discussing. If that's what you meant... I titrate tren a up over a few weeks and have no sleep issues. Tren E does this via eater it seems (totally logical). Otherwise no difference I can tell.
Sry yes i meant tren e.

tren e at 10mg messed me up...

I would eventually fall asleep but I would be around 2am
so basically 9pm and then up from 11-2
2-5/6am

I will try it again ...I still have not learned my lesson:)

I hope the longer summer days will help, will see.

no way would I use anymore then 10mg!

For you guys running low dose tren, what is yours dosed at? I brew mine at 200mg/ml because I usually run 350 a week which would be 50mg a day. I don’t think I could measure on a slin pin that low of a dose so I’m thinking id need to brew it at a lower concentration

For you guys running low dose tren, what is yours dosed at? I brew mine at 200mg/ml because I usually run 350 a week which would be 50mg a day. I don’t think I could measure on a slin pin that low of a dose so I’m thinking id need to brew it at a lower concentration
50mg is .25ml if you're using a 1ml syringe (assuming 200mg/ml concentration).

50mg is .25ml if you're using a 1ml syringe (assuming 200mg/ml concentration).
☝️ I'll second this, if you have a standard 1ml slin pin then a full barrel would be a 200mg dose. Like Alan1 mentioned, if you want 50mg then draw to .25ml (25 clicks up the slin pin). If you want 20mg then draw to .10ml (10 clicks up the slin pin) and like the thread title says, if you want 10mg then draw to .05ml (5 clicks up the slin pin).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131