over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10ml test cyp insurance/prescription

Where do u live? This is all messed up! U should not have these problems. Have ur doc write the script for 2.5ml per week. That's 10ml every 28 days. Problem solved. U don't have to use that amount but it will take care of the script issue.

Last edited:
When I was getting my prescription from my primary care they would mail me a 10ml bottle. Weird.

I don't chime in much here, but I've had some issues with this. I'm on 200mg/week. I started with Wal-Mart and would get 4 x 1ml vials a month. About a year or so ago, they switched me over to 10ml vials and told me they were only good for 28 days (sterility reasons). Of course I stocked up! Not long after this, they told me all test was on backorder due to a national shortage... they had run out of the 1ml first, and now the 10's.

I had them transfer my rx to Walgreens and they kept me on the 10's until they ran out. My rx then was switched to CVS and so far, so good. I still get the 10's and although they don't make it readily known, I can still refill every month.

It sounds as though it's hit or miss in getting the pharmacy to ok things. Insurance can be weird too... they cover my Adderall XR brand cheaper than the generic.

Bottom line, if a doc writes for 10ml a month, then the fight is between him/her and the insurance company. The pharmacy can work to facilitate things between these two parties, but they shouldn't question this.

Keep trying!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379476116613.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379476116613.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 586
So do you refill it every three months, or do you refill it every month? I don't understand where this 28 day thing came from. I've never heard of it until yesterday. They acted like it was no good after one month!

As far as pharmacists are concerned it isn't any good after 28 days. Why is this? Because there are no manufacturers who test their vials for contamination safety for any longer than that. So that is the guideline that they have to follow. It's a CYA thing for them.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I get 10ml Watson test cyp from my pharm which lasts me 10 weeks and insurance covers it. The pharmacist at your Walgreens is probably just being a dick. You may want to go somewhere else.

Exactly the same here.

I don't chime in much here, but I've had some issues with this. I'm on 200mg/week. I started with Wal-Mart and would get 4 x 1ml vials a month. About a year or so ago, they switched me over to 10ml vials and told me they were only good for 28 days (sterility reasons). Of course I stocked up! Not long after this, they told me all test was on backorder due to a national shortage... they had run out of the 1ml first, and now the 10's.

I had them transfer my rx to Walgreens and they kept me on the 10's until they ran out. My rx then was switched to CVS and so far, so good. I still get the 10's and although they don't make it readily known, I can still refill every month.

It sounds as though it's hit or miss in getting the pharmacy to ok things. Insurance can be weird too... they cover my Adderall XR brand cheaper than the generic.

Bottom line, if a doc writes for 10ml a month, then the fight is between him/her and the insurance company. The pharmacy can work to facilitate things between these two parties, but they shouldn't question this.

Keep trying!

I hear you on the problems. Mine they wouldn't refill every month if the RX was written for 200mg per week with 10ML. Technically at 200 per week the 10ML should last for about 10 weeks. So I asked my doctor if he would save me some of the headache and write it for USE AS DIRECTED, needless to say that works and they refill anytime I ask for it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws