advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10th Anniversary of 9-11. Anyone extra vigilant?

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
I lost a cousin who was a SWAT Fireman, and a second cousin barely escaped one of the Tower basements. Im still angry.

I have a concealed carry permit, but I never have carried. I may tomorrow. Sounds like the bad guys are planning something. I believe we are going to be attacked. Even if its a few guys with automatic rifles, AKA - Norway. I hope Im wrong.

While I would grieve to hear of an innocent person mistaken for a terrorist and hurt, I would love to hear of an Average American Citizen shooting down some terrorists before they can act. That would send a nice message.

Be vigilant and responsible. Charles Bronson n Dirty Harry never shot the innocent. But they had their eyes open and they were prepared.

Last edited:
i feel ur pain bro i'm from philly and i take many trips to ny and even though i didnt lose a relative on that day we all feel as americans that we did. my brother is also worried about something happing but it doesnt matter what these scumbags do to use they will never defeat who we are and what we beleive in they can never break are pride as americans F... em there gonna pay for what they do in this world or the next i live by the saying "Let go and let God handle it" but im with ya as far as being strapped cause if the oppurtunity arises i'd rather have one and not need it than need it and not have it. Love and Respect

Why would they plan something for tomorrow when they know the security is going to be super tight and everyone is going to be aware?

Sounds more to me like the media is just looking for something to broadcast.

I lost a cousin who was a SWAT Fireman, and a second cousin barely escaped one of the Tower basements. Im still angry.
I have a concealed carry permit, but I never have carried. I may tomorrow. Sounds like the bad guys are planning something. I believe we are going to be attacked. Even if its a few guys with automatic rifles, AKA - Norway. I hope Im wrong.
While I would grieve to hear of an innocent person mistaken for a terrorist and hurt, I would love to hear of an Average American Citizen shooting down some terrorists before they can act. That would send a nice message.
Be vigilant and responsible. Charles Bronson n Dirty Harry never shot the innocent. But they had their eyes open and they were prepared.

No smart terrorist is gonna bring a weapon as primal as a gun anywhere, nor are you even going to see them in the open to get an opprotunity to 'take one out' until its too late. Carrying a gun in the wild west doesnt make you a cowboy, nor does it make you look tough or 'ready'.

Terrorists arent going to win anything via straight face-to-face violence, and anyone attempting it is just trying to gain publicity.

Watch a documentary called " The Third Jihad", it'll put things into perpective about how they are trying to operate within America's infrastructure and destroy western civilization from the inside out.

Terrorists know they can win anything in a war. So carrying a gun around to make yourself feel secure or to look prepared is doing nothing but showing those towel heads that they have successfully scared you, ie "terrorized".

if you buy into the fear, you're more likely to submit to the control.

DHS has to justify their positions, somehow. A gun wouldn't have helped you on the original 9/11 and I'm guessing that it won't help if, GOD forbid!, they mount another attack. Fuck them all to hell. I refuse to live in fear!

DHS has to justify their positions, somehow. A gun wouldn't have helped you on the original 9/11 and I'm guessing that it won't help if, GOD forbid!, they mount another attack. Fuck them all to hell. I refuse to live in fear!

if the pilots had guns or even the passengers, it all could have easily been prevented.

Its good to be aware of your surroundings, but I hope a bunch of idiots dont hassle innocent American-Muslims tomorrow. Odds are theyre more scared than anyone for tomorrow. On that note, bring on the football :D

you can't wash blood with blood... that's what the U.S did with 9/11... attacking random ass countries for ONE person. civilians, poor soldiers and economy all got screwed as the result

but anyways, God BLESS AMERICA and I'm sorry for your loss coach ! your cousin is in heaven

A gun wouldn't have helped you on the original 9/11

It would have had you been on one of the planes. This is the precise problem with using the law to disarm good people. When the good are disarmed, they have no means of protecting themselves or others. But the bad don't care about the law, they'll smuggle weapons and then have a field day wreaking havoc on the good. That's exactly what happened on 9/11 and what happened with the Norway shootings.

I treat every day the same , always expect the in expected

It would have had you been on one of the planes. This is the precise problem with using the law to disarm good people. When the good are disarmed, they have no means of protecting themselves or others. But the bad don't care about the law, they'll smuggle weapons and then have a field day wreaking havoc on the good. That's exactly what happened on 9/11 and what happened with the Norway shootings.

I'm a gun owner and don't want any unreasonable gun control but if you're insinuating that the people on flight 93 or any other flight (the passengers) should have been/should be allowed to carry guns onto plains for self defense, I'm not for that at all. Sure, it may have made a difference that day on that particular flight but we can't have laws that are based on one isolated case. And as for the original poster, I am very sorry for the loss of your cousin, that's a tragedy. But Dirty Harry and Charles Bronson were in movies, not the real world. To think we should be vigilanties like Bronson was (can't remember the movie title) is a very dangerous way to think. As for Dirty Harry, loved the movie but I donl;t want that to be our typical law enforcement officer.

Really guys? You think a bunch of people shooting guns on planes would've been a good thing? I guess we're gonna have to agree to disagree. I think responsible citizens should be allowed to carry firearms but only after psychological testing, criminal checks, extensive training and a final test. If you meet all of the criteria, then and only then should you be allowed to carry with a 1 year probationary period. But that's neither here nor there regarding the topic at hand. I understand everyone's fear and anger and I wish you all peace.

I always carry where the law allows and being a commissioned officer that's gives me alot more leeway to my restrictions.

Having the right to carry is a great one and judge every who can to do so but where the law allows. One armed asshole on a plane is enough if you have sever people on a plane with a gun one of them is going to be a trigger happy dumb fuck who couldent hit a bull in the ass with a base fiddle let alot fire an accurate shot in a tin can full of people.
I think that EVERY plane should have at least one armed undercover officer and that the pilots should be armed in a well barricaded cockpit just in case the door is breached.

Being vigilant does not meen you need to be a vigilante.

Be aware of your surroundings and know your limitations , do not get into a fight that your not willing to pay a stiff price for

America has never been as united as it was in the week following 9-11-2001. Then it quickly faded to business as usual. That was a real fuckin' shame.

Take the time to think about where you were and what you were doing when you found out. Be thankful for what you have. It could be gone in an instant.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws