over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10u HGH 3x Weekly

Ironman 580

Registered
Newbies
If I was to add .5 cc bac water to my 10u vial of HGH and then draw 5 U on my slin pin it would be equivalent to 10 u HGH is this safe to inject?

Yes it is, and I assume you mean draw to the 50IU(not5iu) mark on a slin pin, which would draw up all the solutiuon(the 0.5ML/10IUGH in the bottle).

People usually just use 1ml in it so it's simple to draw out 1IU at a time(10IU mark on the slin pin), doesn't matter if the GH is disolved in 0.5cc or 1.

Yes it is, and I assume you mean draw to the 50IU(not5iu) mark on a slin pin, which would draw up all the solutiuon(the 0.5ML/10IUGH in the bottle).

People usually just use 1ml in it so it's simple to draw out 1IU at a time(10IU mark on the slin pin), doesn't matter if the GH is disolved in 0.5cc or 1.

my slin pins are only 1/2 cc which if I pin 10 iu I have to use 2 pins at 5iu each that’s why I wana do what I’m askin ask make sure it’s safe

Maybe I’m askin the question wrong but instead of mixing 1 cc of bac water I’m only gonna mix 1/2 cc if bac water and mix it with my 10 u hgh vial is this to thick to inject because I’m using half the amount of water than usual it’s still gonna be 10 u of hgh with half the amount of bac water

The only potential problem would be you never get the full amount of water out of the vial so the higher the concentrate the more GH lost in the water left in the vial...

The only potential problem would be you never get the full amount of water out of the vial so the higher the concentrate the more GH lost in the water left in the vial...
Just shoot another 1/2cc into the almost empty vial...Draw and shoot into the new vial...No waste whatsoever

Yeah but I worry about the fragility of GH and moving it around too much

Maybe I’m askin the question wrong but instead of mixing 1 cc of bac water I’m only gonna mix 1/2 cc if bac water and mix it with my 10 u hgh vial is this to thick to inject because I’m using half the amount of water than usual it’s still gonna be 10 u of hgh with half the amount of bac water

I answered your question 8n my first reply, it doesn't make a difference if you use 0.5ml or 1ml to dilute it.

If the gh is vacuumed sealed and you inject a cc of air in there(pressure easier to draw out) and use only the tip of the slin pin in the lost should be minimal if anything. Your right might be a slight difference but if doing the above I would think so minimal it doesn't matter

Thx for all the help all makes sense now and the reason I’m doin 10 iu 3x a week because it works way better for me then 5 daily everybody is siifcits just what works for me

Are you the only doing it? Never see it be a good program.

Yeah but I worry about the fragility of GH and moving it around too much

Elaborate? What are the risks of what was recommended? Not being rude, but how would it negate the potency of the gh if it was reconstituted in the appropriate water. Hell even a saline solution at 3x a week wouldn’t degrade enough to have a gym rat notice.

Just shoot another 1/2cc into the almost empty vial...Draw and shoot into the new vial...No waste whatsoever

Exactly! How did reconstituting become so convoluted?

Are you the only doing it? Never see it be a good program.

You’ve been here a year, surely you’ve learned how to use the search function.

Elaborate? What are the risks of what was recommended? Not being rude, but how would it negate the potency of the gh if it was reconstituted in the appropriate water. Hell even a saline solution at 3x a week wouldn’t degrade enough to have a gym rat notice.
You have to be careful with how much you move around GH, from vial to vial, syringe to syringe, it's easily damaged by shaking, swirling, squirting, etc. Probably not a significant risk if your extra careful though.

You have to be careful with how much you move around GH, from vial to vial, syringe to syringe, it's easily damaged by shaking, swirling, squirting, etc. Probably not a significant risk if your extra careful though.

Ok ok, I’m picking up what your putting down.

I’ve always put a ml in my puck, got what I needed, until empty. I then put a ml in the “empty” vial, to then suck back in, to use to shoot in and reconstitute the next puck.

I think OP needs bigger pins.. more likelihood of getting more out of the vial using 1ml vs 1/2ml. Who uses 1/2ml pins any ways?

He might have seen the Dorian interview on RX
Dorian says he´s best results from GH was when he used 16iu 3 times/week

If you take 3 times 10iu a week how je split the doses?

2 x 5 iu or just 1 time 10 iu

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner