over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10u HGH 3x Weekly

You split it MWF but the main problem is that it's useless for a mature male on anabolics.

Just take 6iu before bed 5/2 on wo days.

some people have higher igf doing it that way some have lower. Just got to do the experiment on yourself. I tried the 3 times a week method and my igf was better when i switched to the same weekly dose but split twice a day everyday.

Dorian said all at once first thing in AM..I have done this for years with Lantus along side it..excellent results.

Mentzer2's way is a smart way to use gh and lantus together and get the synergy between the 2 as you could do lantus 3 times a week for much longer before you run into issues compared to everyday lantus use. Have you needed to take breaks from the lantus with this method mentzer2?

some people have higher igf doing it that way some have lower. Just got to do the experiment on yourself. I tried the 3 times a week method and my igf was better when i switched to the same weekly dose but split twice a day everyday.

Mentzer2's way is a smart way to use gh and lantus together and get the synergy between the 2 as you could do lantus 3 times a week for much longer before you run into issues compared to everyday lantus use. Have you needed to take breaks from the lantus with this method mentzer2?

I always have stable blood glucose readings..been using this method for many years...so no breaks NEEDED I would say...but yes I take 4 weeks off every 3 or 4 months just as I go down to TRT test dosage only..then back up. Bloodwork good as well thus far.

I always have stable blood glucose readings..been using this method for many years...so no breaks NEEDED I would say...but yes I take 4 weeks off every 3 or 4 months just as I go down to TRT test dosage only..then back up. Bloodwork good as well thus far.
Mentzer2, just curious bro, what's your Lantus dosage?

60 IU in AM with GH dose.

10 iu gh ?

I love the eod gh !

Best results for me too this way

I do either 5 iu upon wake and 5 iu before bed or 5 iu postwo and 5 iu before bed

SOry for asking but i seem to know your physique , are you daron ?

60 IU in AM with GH dose.
Thanks for the response bro, that sounds similar to my dose too. Do you take your Lantus daily or only on workout days? I am so confused on this: some people swear by daily while others swear by only at workout days. If taking 60 iu Lantus, I would think daily whether workout days or non-workout days would be the way to go. Thoughts?

I do similar, 5iu eod. Works like 👍🏻. I do am post workout. Where did 5:2 come from? Seems odd.

I’d split it 3xdaily

morning 2iu
Post w 2iu
Pre bed 2iu

seems the perfect way to run it to keep lean metformin or lantus to prevent blood sugar issues

He might have seen the Dorian interview on RX
Dorian says he´s best results from GH was when he used 16iu 3 times/week
The best way to grow on HGH is the higher possible dosages post workout but only 3 days week ( chose biggest bodyparts or your weak points ) . The more you can afford the better 10ius is good 3 times week but 20ius is much better .

The best way to grow on HGH is the higher possible dosages post workout but only 3 days week ( chose biggest bodyparts or your weak points ) . The more you can afford the better 10ius is good 3 times week but 20ius is much better .
Why only 3x/week? With insulin too?

Why only 3x/week? With insulin too?
Because we all know hgh is expensive and you need over 10ius post workout and better is 15 or more . if you can afford 20ius per day is even better , the only problem is using ED you drop your insulin sensitivity and insulin stop working on absortion of food . You pick the dosage you can afford per week and shoot on 3 days post workout . Slin you can use all workout days and drop on rest days

Hello to you I am looking for information about protocols Insulin and growth hormone Here is what my advisor has and what I will put in place Your opinion is of great interest to me Morning slow insulin at a rate of 50 iu then my meal 20 minutes later Post workout: 3 times a week growth hormone at the rate of 10 iu at each price And 10 iu of rapid insulin

So I thought I understood that it was necessary to inject the growth hormone in the weak weights? Or in the belly? Do you know if I can do insulin and Gh at the same time or there is a delay between the two injections? Sorry for if the english is not good i'm french i hope the translation is good

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131