over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

116 days until my first comp

Really awesome job bro! Really inspirational to see how much weight you dropped and accomplished with all you went thru!

wow that is some weight loss
Thank s!
Really awesome job bro! Really inspirational to see how much weight you dropped and accomplished with all you went thru!

Just one small victory at a time...

Looking forward to hearing IBM's advice today ! Might be shaking things up !1 It has been so long since I had someone put me through my paces! Looking forward to learning!

Hey man;
Nice job - you will no doubt make a great showing in 16 weeks. Speaking as an old fuk who started at 47, you're in a great place for 40 and will only get better! Nice work, bro!

Hey man;
Nice job - you will no doubt make a great showing in 16 weeks. Speaking as an old fuk who started at 47, you're in a great place for 40 and will only get better! Nice work, bro!

Thank you Lean body!
Looking forward to seeing the best "me" ever!

Looking good brotha...good luck with the posing

nice transformation bro.....looks like you wont have much excess skin either.

really good progres

nice transformation bro.....looks like you wont have much excess skin either.

I don't have the words man.... Simply amazed at your progress.

Thanks still working hard. Iabadman was kind enough to give me some advice and I am getting it done. My comp is down so just posting from iPod . I will be posting updated pics in a couple weeks at the 90 day out mark. Hoping to be ready at 4-5 weeks out so I can really dial it in.
Just started Tb500 hoping it and other sups bring my skin as Much as possible.

Last edited:
Thanks still working hard. Iabadman was kind enough to give me some advice and I am getting it done. My comp is down so just posting from iPod . I will be posting updated pics in a couple weeks at the 90 day out mark. Hoping to be ready at 4-5 weeks out so I can really dial it in.
Just started Tb500 hoping it and other sups bring my skin as Much as possible.

Sounds like everything is going really smoothly. Keep up the great work!

Sounds like everything is going really smoothly. Keep up the great work!
Thanks Bro! Your prep is looking great!! Your a damn beast!! Pushing hard just added in 30-45 min cardio on off days.
The posing will all pay off in the end. Good luck Bro!
Thanks !
Yeah I am def getting better.I am planning on taking updated pics this sunday at the 90 day mark and will probaly post to get feed back.

Truly inspirational bro. Fantastic job!

Appreciate the compliment ! thank you!

Wow, that a hell of a change. Keep up the hard work and good luck with your goals man.

I am so impressed .........you must feel so good about yourself .......you have done incedible ....even the skin on your belly is tightening up ......wow wow wow..............this is real bbing imo .......you have done a wonderful job ......yes ,posing needs work .....and legs need to come up .......but as you get even tighter and your waist and hips come in more they won't look quite so behind.......don't get hurt ......and I would never let your off season body wt go even higher than rt now ......I think if you do this you can gradually balance your body out much more and slowly become the best version of yourself that you can become ...........I am proud of you and for you ..............great job !!! It will be fun to watch your journey

This is so true thank you for saying this Iabadman. Bro what you have done is a miracle but your hard work and determination has changed your looks and life.

Great work and go and kick ass now.

Wow, that a hell of a change. Keep up the hard work and good luck with your goals man.[/QUOTE
Thanks appreciate it

This is so true thank you for saying this Iabadman. Bro what you have done is a miracle but your hard work and determination has changed your looks and life.

Great work and go and kick ass now.

that's the plan ! I already am in the best shaPe of my life and feeling great!! Through in 60 min cardio daily now. Had to drop all sups for the next cpl weeks. Has me freaking out about losing muscle. This will take care of sOme other stressors so I'll get through it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131