over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

12.5-25mcg T3 while bulking??

Would u have to taper off this dose ?

I used T3 and I even went up to 75mcg a day(I had some bad help) and I researched and this guy on ology(admin) said that one doesn't need to slowly go into T3 or taper off. So I did NOT taper off and just cold stopped.

Just got blood work and everything is PERRRRFECT! :) So I don't think you would need to

I am looking to get the same leaning effects of tren with t3 while being able to consume 5000 cals. Might up to 25 max to see the results i want juat dont want to burn muscle. Also on hrt at 200mg a week.

Would 25mcg be the highest dose you would take while mass building so not to lose muscle mass.

You won't lose mass if you eat enough. Which you of course really should if you are going to do this. Might as well save the money otherwise.

Boosting thyroid output = more (or faster) muscle gains if you can eat enough. It doesn't only result in fat loss. It definitely doesn't need to be for 'east gainers' neither, it's all about how you adapt or don't adapt your caloric intake to the current demand.

I've personally never seen anyone who really couldn't gain weight. Couldn't eat yes. Wish I had the bird-appetite problem :)

I'm "bulking" while doing 25mcg with test, tren, eq, and hgh and I am liking what I see!

Tren will cut you up alone. I jumped to 25mcg today. Cals at 5300 hoping to stay lean and bulk.

if your on AAs then 25mcg T3 will not cause any muscle loss-
help with musle gain - thats actually debatable

I like 25 mcg when running a cyc-
sometimes ramp up and down during a cutter-

I am not going to lose any muscle because iam staying at 25-50 and eating min of 5000 cals a day.

I constantly eat, do no cardio but workout at a fast pace and at 43 I'm still a hard gainer, even though I'm 255. Plus been on gh for over 2 yrs and thyroid came back perfect.
Wish they had an anti thyriod pill to slow your metabolism, at least while bulking.
25mcgs of t-3 and I'm off and running.

What would be the point of that?

Well i guess to burn more fat and to increase protein synthesis. At the calorie intake that i am at no muscle will be lost. So far on 25mcg i can tell the pumps are better. Not sure if that is the T3 but i have heard it will do that.

totally pointless. all your doing is cutting off and replacing your natty production. less than 50mcg is pointless

Took T3 at 25 mcgs for a bit and didn't like the feeling.

Any of you guys feel kind of weak or jittery feeling like you had too much coffee and are coming down off t3?

totally pointless. all your doing is cutting off and replacing your natty production. less than 50mcg is pointless

Well I must be sensitive to it' never thought of taking 50mcgs, I'd be a walking furnace. Same with clen never more than .04 for 10 days.

Don't do 50mcg...or at least right of the bat. Listen to these guys start with 12.5 and if you feel like you can do 25 then slowly work up to it. I say slowly cause you want to find you sweet point.

Think about it this way you spend thousands of dollars on AAS, peptides, GH, FOOD, gym membership and all this shit just to get big you don't want to jump up to a high dosage of T3 and then lose that size you worked your ass of for. Be patient and listen to these guys. 12.5 up to 25.

So i started at 12.5 for 4 days and bumped it to 25 now for 3 days. I feet hot most the time. Not sweating or anything but hot. Not quite as bad as tren. Just want to lean out a bit. I get so pissed because I eat to get big, and do an hour of cardio every night low intensity to help shed off some of the fat. I just dont get it how do guys gain mass and stay at 8 percent body fat.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear