over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

12.5mg and 25mg I forgot what a difference

I do 12.5 about 2 hours before bed and once I'm up in the morning, I feel refreshed and good to go.

I just turned 48 and this stuff is making a difference for my physique.

Are you also on GH too?

If i take 25mgs at night, i have a hell of a time waking up. I have switched to Pre Workout, and the lethargy, while still present, has subsided. I only find my blood sugar bottoms out about halfway through the workout, causing me either to grab some liquid intraworkout carbs, or lately, I've been snacking on a protein cookie (disclaimer, purely for taste, not for functionality)

Run bloods at 12.5 after being on 40 days then up to 25 and run another 40 and test again. Nobody ever gets bloods on mk677 and I don't get why. Igf numbers would tell all.

yeah i started GH and MK around the same time and the first few nights my sleep was actually total shit, fast forward now im 2 weeks into GH and 1 week into MK and i'm falling asleep faster at night than i ever have. i'm still waking up to piss every 3 hours at this point, would be nice to get to the point of sleeping a full night through, seems to never happen for me.

Glad to see I am not the only one waking up every 3 hours to piss. I have been on 12.5 for about a month and never have slept more soundly, still get the urge to eat at the oddest times, and am feeling and looking much fuller. I haven't tried 25mg. but I am afraid I could not get myself out of bed in the morning if I did.

Glad to hear this. First night I took 12.5mg and literally could not sleep due to the hunger.

This was my very 1st time taking MK 677. I took a 12.5mg cap about an hour before I was planning on going to bed and I've never have experienced hunger like I did last night:eek::eek::eek::eek: I literally could not stop eating. I had a binge at Taco Bell.. then finally went to bed. I went to take a leak in the middle of the night and had to raid the fridge again! Even during the day today I had to eat something about every 2 hours. I'm almost afraid of taking my dose tonight due to the hunger being so intense.

Good seeing you A50#!

I thought I was the only weirdo. I started at 25 at first it made me very hungry I gained like 10lb on first week. Now sleeping part. I take it 2hrs before bed. It made me very sleepy but after falling asleep I would wake up about 2 hrs later and couldn't sleep well again the rest of the night. The next day I felt like a zombie mixed with a bobble head. I did this almost till the bottle was almost done. Thinking I get used to it but I did not. I dropped it to 12.5 and I no longer feel zombied out and I sleep. But I feel like it's doing nothing at that dose

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Now let me correct something on the sleep. 12.5 doesn't make me sleepy but it also doesn't give me that straight all night sleep. I still wake up 100 time a night but I can fall back asleep. Where as with 25mg I couldn't fall back asleep

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I do 12.5 about 2 hours before bed and once I'm up in the morning, I feel refreshed and good to go.

I just turned 48 and this stuff is making a difference for my physique.

Tried it like that yesterday as I train early in the am. Much better than taking all 25 mgs at night.

Received mine yesterday so took my first dose, 12.5 mg, about 90 minutes before bed. No issues sleeping after one dose.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear