over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

12 weeks out - Few Random Pics

theshark

Registered
Hello All!!!
This is my first post on this forum. (still learning how to use this site, lol..not sure if I'm doing this right).
I'm training with Mike Rice, preparing for the NA's in Cleveland, OH. Going to post some more pics this weekend...anyway...bout 12 weeks out (when these were taken)..and thought I'd post a few random pics. Thanks in advance for any advice/comments.
Take care!
Lee Alcorn

quads.JPG

SNC00028.jpg

menandlo.JPG

Whats with Ohio guys and these damn wheels! Looking great...welcome.

Welcome bro...I hope you stick around and share some bodybuilding experiences with us. Looking thick as a brick...keep it up. This is a great board to be apart!

JESUS LEE...the sweep on your quads is rediculous....looking THICK...your arm is bigger than that kid sipping the drink!

Nice to have you here man, stick around!

Thanks for the welcome and the responses!! I will definitely hang around...been reading some other posts..incredible information here!

North American

You should do well I will be there watching my KZOO guys again this year.
You already have some Placing under your Belt so you know what to do.

Looking thick, quads are sick!

Hello All!!!
This is my first post on this forum. (still learning how to use this site, lol..not sure if I'm doing this right).
I'm training with Mike Rice, preparing for the NA's in Cleveland, OH. Going to post some more pics this weekend...anyway...bout 12 weeks out (when these were taken)..and thought I'd post a few random pics. Thanks in advance for any advice/comments.
Take care!
Lee Alcorn

View attachment 27852

View attachment 27853

View attachment 27854

Quads are money!!

You look good and solid for 12 weeks out. Keep the updates coming dude. You're going to look sick in another 6 weeks or so.

Welcome.

Lee is like a brother to me. He has the best attitude of a winner and the demeanor that could equal a priest. We all could learn alot from him. Pick his brain and I'll pick his butt...up off the gym floor after I run him into the ground today. A good training partner his hard to find and I found not just that but an even better friend. Thnx Bro!!

Lee, thick as hell man. Im excited to see your guys journey to the NA's. Hope you guys stay on the board regularly.

Where do you guys train? As you can tell by my username, i use to live in Marietta where i went to chiro school what seems like ages ago. I miss that place.

Lee, thick as hell man. Im excited to see your guys journey to the NA's. Hope you guys stay on the board regularly.

Where do you guys train? As you can tell by my username, i use to live in Marietta where i went to chiro school what seems like ages ago. I miss that place.

Thanks!! Can't wait to get on stage. Feels like it's been a LONG off-season. lol.

We train out of Jag Fitness in Snellville. It's Ropemans new gym. A real hard-core, old-school, gym. Haven't been in Main Event yet...I need to check it out. You still in the area?

Lee is like a brother to me. He has the best attitude of a winner and the demeanor that could equal a priest. We all could learn alot from him. Pick his brain and I'll pick his butt...up off the gym floor after I run him into the ground today. A good training partner his hard to find and I found not just that but an even better friend. Thnx Bro!!

Same here Mike. Couldn't have said it better myself...except maybe the part where you mention picking my butt....lol.

Looking huge and thick as hell...

what height and weight is right now...what class at the NA

:) Thanks chris250!

I'm just shy of 5'9" and low 240's in these pics. This week, I dipped into the 230's. Already feel like I can sprint again! lol. I'll be in the HW at the NA.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member