over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

12 weeks out from the USA's!!!

Been following your thread over at the other board... awesome work D. All the best in the coming weeks!

WOW, sure you'll be able to diet down in 12 short weeks ;)

well big man let me say this, If you go to vegas and get in the top 5, let me be the first to say.... FUCK YEA!!!!! :D .... that super heavy class is going to be SCARY:eek: the 12 week out pics of jason huh (spelling?) blew me the fuck away. I know you and Chris are going to bring it, and its going to be one hell of a class standing up there :eek: (YOU INCLUDED :D ). good luck with the prep dusty, looking foward to meeting you.

Look great man! Cant wait to see what you do at the USA.

well big man let me say this, If you go to vegas and get in the top 5, let me be the first to say.... FUCK YEA!!!!! :D .... that super heavy class is going to be SCARY:eek: the 12 week out pics of jason huh (spelling?) blew me the fuck away. I know you and Chris are going to bring it, and its going to be one hell of a class standing up there :eek: (YOU INCLUDED :D ). good luck with the prep dusty, looking foward to meeting you.

I'm with you 100%. this is going to be an awesome show from the light heavies on up. Like you said making the top five first shot out would be an amazing accomplishment with so many awesome athletes hitting the show but i try not to think in those terms. All I can do is bring my best package and when July 30-31 is here the hard work is all done and it is time to enjoy the moment. I'm probably one of the few guys who never thinks about who else is doing the show and will be totally relaxed back stage dreaming of pasta, pizza, and sushi;)

You are going to be so phucking ripped that when you eat baked potatoes you will be able to see your pancreas pumping out insulin..

JM

Nice...

You look great Dusty, 12 weeks out and already so grainy.. Doesnt look like you have much to go! Heard you and AWN hitting it old school! Hope all is well! Rooting for ya my friend!

Goo

Wow!

Simply, wow man. Very excited for you!

I'm with you 100%. this is going to be an awesome show from the light heavies on up. Like you said making the top five first shot out would be an amazing accomplishment with so many awesome athletes hitting the show but i try not to think in those terms. All I can do is bring my best package and when July 30-31 is here the hard work is all done and it is time to enjoy the moment. I'm probably one of the few guys who never thinks about who else is doing the show and will be totally relaxed back stage dreaming of pasta, pizza, and sushi;)

im just going to leave this here...

See you in Chicago!

Attachments

• Lou Malnatis.jpg
    Lou Malnatis.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 201
im just going to leave this here...

See you in Chicago!

Yes you will.

Looks like we are hitting the Jr's now since it looks like I will be ready. I had been flirting with the idea for a bit but Chris and I talked and decided it would be best with the level of competition hitting the USA's. I guess the title of the thread just changed to SIX WEEKS OUT.;)

Yes you will.

Looks like we are hitting the Jr's now since it looks like I will be ready. I had been flirting with the idea for a bit but Chris and I talked and decided it would be best with the level of competition hitting the USA's. I guess the title of the thread just changed to SIX WEEKS OUT.;)
hell yea!!!! i get to meet you early then....LOL looking foward to meeting you dusty :)

c-ya in 5 weeks hoss hopefully standing together battling for the overall ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131