over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

12 weeks out

no leg shots? i love when ppl post bathroom/locker room shots 'perfect lighting'. its very hard to assess someone truly unless you are right there with them. polumbo just put a video out recently that says the same thing, you see someones pics and think shit theres the winner then they show up on the day of the show and you say what the fuck did you do? load on dog shit and poptarts? not saying you look bad VanderA i was just using this post as an example of my point. but put up some leg shots too and the back

no leg shots? i love when ppl post bathroom/locker room shots 'perfect lighting'. its very hard to assess someone truly unless you are right there with them. polumbo just put a video out recently that says the same thing, you see someones pics and think shit theres the winner then they show up on the day of the show and you say what the fuck did you do? load on dog shit and poptarts? not saying you look bad VanderA i was just using this post as an example of my point. but put up some leg shots too and the back
Easy Tiger i already posted leg shots and vid but for you I’ll repost haha, this was 2 weeks ago tho, just trying my best to look very aesthetic

Ok I only have like 7 questions.....

Height and weight currently?

Do you supplement with EFAs as you seem to do amazing on a mostly protein/carb diet. I didn’t see much added fats.

Last one I promise lol.

Are you going to post your peak week protocols? I know some guys pay a lot of money for coaching and the last two weeks can be make it/break it.

Oh and I think it’s funny someone who posts a upper shot looking like a fucking tank...there’s gonna be the “yea but what about his legs though” post.

Ok I only have like 7 questions.....

Height and weight currently?

Do you supplement with EFAs as you seem to do amazing on a mostly protein/carb diet. I didn’t see much added fats.

Last one I promise lol.

Are you going to post your peak week protocols? I know some guys pay a lot of money for coaching and the last two weeks can be make it/break it.

Oh and I think it’s funny someone who posts a upper shot looking like a fucking tank...there’s gonna be the “yea but what about his legs though” post.
Why is it funny when someone ask to see their legs, this is professionalmuscle.com a very high level message boards, there are numerous high level pros like flex Lewis that are members of this board (even if they don't post, they lurk sometimes). If you post pics people want to see the whole physique, there is a thread now with a guy with a pro level upper body but a local men's physique level legs, if you want to be a competitor you had best be complete.

This post has nothing to do with Vander, he has been around forever we are all aware of his physique (excepts the nooks to the board). For classic his legs are just fine, if he wanted to be open class bodybuilding then he would have to thicken up his lower half to catch up with his upper half. But that is not and never has been his goal, he likes the classic era look and he has that in spades.

Why is it funny when someone ask to see their legs, this is professionalmuscle.com a very high level message boards, there are numerous high level pros like flex Lewis that are members of this board (even if they don't post, they lurk sometimes). If you post pics people want to see the whole physique, there is a thread now with a guy with a pro level upper body but a local men's physique level legs, if you want to be a competitor you had best be complete.

This post has nothing to do with Vander, he has been around forever we are all aware of his physique (excepts the nooks to the board). For classic his legs are just fine, if he wanted to be open class bodybuilding then he would have to thicken up his lower half to catch up with his upper half. But that is not and never has been his goal, he likes the classic era look and he has that in spades.

B-boy I think my point was lost in translation to text.

What I meant was, after many guys post up pictures, sometimes the very next post is “where’s the legs” with a shitty doubtful tone.

It was more tongue-in-cheek rant. I by no means meant that lower body shots are not needed to judge someone.

B-boy I think my point was lost in translation to text.

What I meant was, after many guys post up pictures, sometimes the very next post is “where’s the legs” with a shitty doubtful tone.

It was more tongue-in-cheek rant. I by no means meant that lower body shots are not needed to judge someone.

I posted up a video of my legs posing in the page before cause someone complained just like you’re saying, people have to understand I have a phone as a camera, I’m alone lol,im not going to ask somebody I don’t know to film me in gym or bathroom haha, so I do my best.

here’s legs 15 weeks out

8 times out of 10 when someone posts pics of their progress its in a tank top with sweat pants on saying 'right on point' so where are the legs? its often a common question asked because people hardly post pics of their legs. i had not seen mr. jon's legs in this post so i asked,did not know he posted them at a different time. i am an npc judge and a coach myself and i get multiple emails daily with pics just like i stated at the beginning of my post.

as far as judging in classic and having the lower half a bit behind the upper, i often tell clients, i judge on the conditioning of the competitor and looking for those 'classic lines' yes the legs can be a tad bit behind but you cant expect to do well coming on stage with a heavy wgt upper and middle wgt size legs. its just too much of a differnce and i will deduct for that. in Mr. Jon's case, he has nice shape to his quads and when dieted down will only add to his aesthtic physique. the quad sweep that is present will help him, hes not tear drop dominant asi call it

as far as judging in classic and having the lower half a bit behind the upper, i often tell clients, i judge on the conditioning of the competitor and looking for those 'classic lines' yes the legs can be a tad bit behind but you cant expect to do well coming on stage with a heavy wgt upper and middle wgt size legs. its just too much of a differnce and i will deduct for that. in Mr. Jon's case, he has nice shape to his quads and when dieted down will only add to his aesthtic physique. the quad sweep that is present will help him, hes not tear drop dominant asi call it
Thanks man, I’m trying my best, you all have to take into consideration I am only 8-9 months back training from a 7-8 year lay off, I haven’t been in a gym in that entire time, didn’t lift one weight, I haven’t competed in 15 or more years so I’m relearning it all over again, it’s an adventure to me and I hope I can showcase myself well come showtime, people said I was crazy for coming back even my own wife what like wtf are you thinking you’re 43 haha but the love for me came back and the hunger of competing.

Thanks man, I’m trying my best, you all have to take into consideration I am only 8-9 months back training from a 7-8 year lay off, I haven’t been in a gym in that entire time, didn’t lift one weight, I haven’t competed in 15 or more years so I’m relearning it all over again, it’s an adventure to me and I hope I can showcase myself well come showtime, people said I was crazy for coming back even my own wife what like wtf are you thinking you’re 43 haha but the love for me came back and the hunger of competing.
What are u running?

Buddy just read and he has already covered it.

your one of those guys ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc