over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

12 Weeks Out

anthrogeekuconn

IFBB PRO / DOUBLE Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Registered
12 Weeks out from my first show of the season.

Attachments

• 100_1144_480x640.jpg
    100_1144_480x640.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 621
side chest

Attachments

• 100_1147_480x640.jpg
    100_1147_480x640.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 614
Side tricep

Attachments

• 100_1148_480x640.jpg
    100_1148_480x640.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 594
Back double bi

Attachments

• 100_1149_480x640.jpg
    100_1149_480x640.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 632
Front double bi

Attachments

• 100_1145_480x640.jpg
    100_1145_480x640.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 639
side relaxed

Attachments

• 100_1146_480x640.jpg
    100_1146_480x640.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 600
WOW was the first word the came to mind, if my memory is correct (i have a horrible memory so may not be) but didn't arms used to be a weak point for you? definitely not anymore! are you doing womens physique?

Beautiful biceps, ripped back, nice calf's....what more can I say?? Oh yeah, what's up with the cat in the side tricep pic? Is he asleep or is he dead??!!??:eek::D

Seriously....you know you are going to rock it in WPD!!! A M A Z I N G progress!

Where do people like you come from??? Do they just live in my computer? I don't see people with such development in real life. Basically what I'm trying to say is you look great. Best of luck in your prep.

Very nice

You two both look great, saw Flex pics too, I will be at that show cheering you on. :headbang:

wow

beautiful......

awesome girl, everything seems to be coming together for you
im very happy for you and flex....'

i would LOVE, LOVE to have a partner to prep with, like you
and flex are.....must be a wonderful thing

best of luck to you, and you look WAY ahead of schedule

keep grinding girl

:cool:

Im secretly ridiculously jealous of your biceps. You look great for 12 weeks out, you and flex are dialing in something special here, should both do very well!

Lookin great!

the transformation from last year to this year is amazing. Not many women have the dedication that you put in at the dinner table to make that jump especially in one season. And now the dedication on the opposite side to bring it back down and lean out as you are. You are gonna kill it.

WOW was the first word the came to mind, if my memory is correct (i have a horrible memory so may not be) but didn't arms used to be a weak point for you? definitely not anymore! are you doing womens physique?
They were never really a weak point, but thanks!

Beautiful biceps, ripped back, nice calf's....what more can I say?? Oh yeah, what's up with the cat in the side tricep pic? Is he asleep or is he dead??!!??:eek::D

Seriously....you know you are going to rock it in WPD!!! A M A Z I N G progress!
Lol, that's Resee, our pretty little kitty! She loves to sun by the pool! Thank you Miss Q, I can't wait to get on that stage!
Where do people like you come from??? Do they just live in my computer? I don't see people with such development in real life. Basically what I'm trying to say is you look great. Best of luck in your prep.
lol, Thank you, I don't think many woman WANT this much development, that's probably why you don't see it too much. But, I LOVE it!
You two both look great, saw Flex pics too, I will be at that show cheering you on. :headbang:
Thanks Thor, I'm so happy you're gonna be there! Make sure you text Flex and let us know when you get there!
wow

beautiful......

awesome girl, everything seems to be coming together for you
im very happy for you and flex....'

i would LOVE, LOVE to have a partner to prep with, like you
and flex are.....must be a wonderful thing

best of luck to you, and you look WAY ahead of schedule

keep grinding girl

:cool:
Tenny, Thank you so much for all your imput and help :D
Im secretly ridiculously jealous of your biceps. You look great for 12 weeks out, you and flex are dialing in something special here, should both do very well!
Thanks, it feels good to be this lean this far out. Usually, I'm freaking out and ding crazy cardio.
Lookin great!
Thank you!
the transformation from last year to this year is amazing. Not many women have the dedication that you put in at the dinner table to make that jump especially in one season. And now the dedication on the opposite side to bring it back down and lean out as you are. You are gonna kill it.

My transformaiton is surreal to me, and more than I could have imagined. It's nice to see all the hardwork and sacrafice pay off. I definitely had to get REALLY heavy in the offseason to make the gains I did, and trust me it was VERY unpleasant. It amazes me that Flex proposed to me when I was at my fattest, he is truely my soulmate. Thank you, I can't wait to kill it on stage!

WOW! I was impressed with previous pics but these really start to give a true indication of what you'll be bringing to the stage. Good work!
I was thinking your arms might be too big for Physique but now I see that they are right on the money.

amazing work !!

you definatly have the genetics for this stuff

Look Awesome! Both you and nFlex have made some Serious off season gains. Nice Team Work.

WOW! I was impressed with previous pics but these really start to give a true indication of what you'll be bringing to the stage. Good work!
I was thinking your arms might be too big for Physique but now I see that they are right on the money.

amazing work !!

you definatly have the genetics for this stuff

Look Awesome! Both you and nFlex have made some Serious off season gains. Nice Team Work.

Thank you guys, less than 12 weeks now!!!!

You look like that and you have a pool in your back garden... can't really say more than that... amazing :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws