over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

12 weeks stack

You gotta love it when a guy is giving gear related advice to people then you see that he looks like a 135 lb wet noodle that has never even trained. Right after saying he is using several grams of aas a week. Lol fucking clown show

My last cycle Anadrol 50 for the first two week Test E 750 week
Deca 600 a week for six weeks . Was my first cycle I ever ran just want to do it right this time If you know what I mean bro

Am I reading this right? This is your first cycle?

Am I reading this right? This is your first cycle?
Yes correct, I was going for a 12 week cycle I did not get my gear in 👎🏻 This time trying to make sure I have everything before I start. Believe me I’ve been doing all the research and reading everything I could possibly Educate myself on it. But it seems everything contradicts itself in certain ways. I know it’s what works best for me. Appreciate any feedback bro

Looking on the amount of gear you had stacked I tought that I am dealing with guy with years experience. Where did you get advice from that you need all this shit for next cycle??????

Looking on the amount of gear you had stacked I tought that I am dealing with guy with years experience. Where did you get advice from that you need all this shit for next cycle??????
He never said he did, just stated what he had on hand

Yes correct, I was going for a 12 week cycle I did not get my gear in 👎🏻 This time trying to make sure I have everything before I start. Believe me I’ve been doing all the research and reading everything I could possibly Educate myself on it. But it seems everything contradicts itself in certain ways. I know it’s what works best for me. Appreciate any feedback bro

If you knew what best, you wouldn't be asking here, no offense. You took around 1500 mg a week for your first cycle and that is just ridiculous. Sorry for being so blunt, but I train a guy for a big show that was basically taking that and he was close to 230 in show shape. He won the overall.
What are you going to take for your second cycle, 2 grams per week? You are getting bad information. First, if you want serious feedback, post a picture, tell us what you eat, how long you trained for, age and routine. I be more then happy to give you honest feedback then. I would have advise you 200 mg a week to start until gains got stale and increase slowly from there.

Yes correct, I was going for a 12 week cycle I did not get my gear in This time trying to make sure I have everything before I start. Believe me I’ve been doing all the research and reading everything I could possibly Educate myself on it. But it seems everything contradicts itself in certain ways. I know it’s what works best for me. Appreciate any feedback bro
If this is your first cycle, then 500 mg/week test cyp for 12 weeks is plenty. My first cycle was just 200 mg/week and I made unbelievable gains on that and I think it was only about 8 weeks. Going by my personal experience.

Keep doses as low as you can and start out with just 1 compound so you can isolate the effects of each one. As time progresses you'll end up taking more and more. That's just how it works out. You don't want to be abusing your body with 3 grams/week in just a couple of years. Great way to end up like Dallas Mccarver.

There is a point where the dose reaches its peak effect and taking more does nothing for your physique. All it does after that is hurt your health.

If you knew what best, you wouldn't be asking here, no offense. You took around 1500 mg a week for your first cycle and that is just ridiculous. Sorry for being so blunt, but I train a guy for a big show that was basically taking that and he was close to 230 in show shape. He won the overall.
What are you going to take for your second cycle, 2 grams per week? You are getting bad information. First, if you want serious feedback, post a picture, tell us what you eat, how long you trained for, age and routine. I be more then happy to give you honest feedback then. I would have advise you 200 mg a week to start until gains got stake and increase slowly from there.
Know offense taken bro. This is what I need to hear 👍🏻

aside from the anabolics, do you have a training outline set up? along with a diet regimen? if you're using anabolics why not get everything lined up perfectly so you can utilize the gear as well as possible? if you're fat/ fluffy id suggest diet down first to around 12% bf. feel like gear works better then.
the diet should have a baseline, and adjust from there.
maybe
1.5-2g protein per lb of bw ( since on gear and increase protein synthesis)
.4g fat per lb of bw
1g-3g carbs per lb of bw. no idea your exact goal.
as for the training you can probably get away with the same program for 12 weeks. or make 2 templates and rotate a/b weekly, or when strength stagnates, rotate. but I've done whole cycles on the same training program for 16 weeks and never plateaued strength wise.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws