over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

12 weeks with John Meadows.... Legs

deadliver

Registered
I dont post a lot on here, but I believe in speaking up when something really worthwhile can be said... So a little back ground, my legs have always sucked.. probably since birth. I have tried everything I could think of to improve them and failed pretty miserably.

Now 12 weeks after working with Mr. Meadows, my legs still suck, but they suck sooooo much less than they did, its incredible.. I put 1 and a half inches on and I think leaned out a bit also (not pumped, 6 days away from last leg workout is when I took the measurements.)

I just wanted to give a shout out to John for all of his help, and also post my first ever public photo's of my legs...

Also, I realize that there is a toilet in the picture.... Sorry. :bang head:

My point is, John really helped me get past the terrible knee pain I had, and finally get my legs growing.

Attachments

• IMG_1923.jpg
    IMG_1923.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 1,808
  • IMG_1922.jpg
    IMG_1922.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,101
Lmao in the toilet! Lucky we didnt caught you with ya pants down! Anyway, your legs looking good. Good job! MountainDog leg workout makes you puke! :D

Lookin good, Mountain Dog training has improved my legs greatly as well! John rocks!:headbang:

How is your workout looking and how did it used to look.
Leaving all the othe things behind ( diet/suplementation).
The improvement is obvious! Good job

Thanks chef, anthro..

I have always liked a more low volume HIT approach. My upper body responds very well (I think it just responds well to anything.), but legs never did.

I had used some volume stuff before, but John's volume is much different than just volume.. He just finds a way to make everything worse.. hahahahaha.
As for the question about diet and supps, not much was changed that I can think of. So I can say with confidence in this case the training was the major part.

The best coach I've had to date. John is the man. :headbang:

Legs looking huge, only thing is now they make your calf and lower leg look tiny lol

Thehazzle- My calves are tiny.... and my ankles are the size of most women's wrists... hahahaha. I am just trying to push every ounce of what I was dealt genetically.

bieberhole- I love the name man... Is that from workaholics? Anyways the vascularity came on about 3-4 weeks into the program.. I was like, what the hell? Now it just pretty much stays there all the time.

bieberhole- I love the name man... Is that from workaholics? Anyways the vascularity came on about 3-4 weeks into the program.. I was like, what the hell? Now it just pretty much stays there all the time.

Lol yea, so far I think you're one of the few that's gotten it. Everyone else is like WTF??

Sounds like I'll have to hire JM in the offseason then...

Suggestion Shave the damn hair off your legs first bf you post a pic lol can actually see what is going on under the chewbacka fur

can't John do something with your calvs, it's a shame because it's the only thing lacking and you can't show off great legs with no calves...

can't John do something with your calvs, it's a shame because it's the only thing lacking and you can't show off great legs with no calves...

Calves are like biceps, you either have them or you don't.

I'm starting another 12 weeks after a week off, and during this period yes he is helping me with calves. But like bigJB said, calves seem to be quite the genetic shit storm.... I have had bicep peaks since before I ever touched a weight, but you can line up my entire family and won't see even a bump on their lower legs.. haha. I'm to dumb to get discouraged tho. Thank you for the input. I'll just keep cruising along. I have been wearing shorts a lot trying to embarrass them into growth, arnold style. haha.

I'm starting another 12 weeks after a week off, and during this period yes he is helping me with calves. But like bigJB said, calves seem to be quite the genetic shit storm.... I have had bicep peaks since before I ever touched a weight, but you can line up my entire family and won't see even a bump on their lower legs.. haha. I'm to dumb to get discouraged tho. Thank you for the input. I'll just keep cruising along. I have been wearing shorts a lot trying to embarrass them into growth, arnold style. haha.

my calves didn't look that great ether till a started to do a shit load of stairmaster...now i get a pump just standing still.

my calves didn't look that great ether till a started to do a shit load of stairmaster...now i get a pump just standing still.

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try that out. I'm just here to learn like everyone else. I appreciate all the constructive feedback from everyone.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear