over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

$120,000 Banana!

The 30-40s year Macallans we sell for around 36k an up. It’s harder to get them from the supplier than it is to sell them. You would be shocked how many people are willing to swipe the black card. I got a call from a manger of a huge grocery chain (buys the most wine in the is)saying he has a guy here that wants a case. I called bullshit and drove over to see if the guy was just mixing up the years.

The customer wasn’t mistaken, called the boss and they personally had to pull the bottles from 2 different warehouses in the state and drive them down. I would never treat a customer with this terrible service lol but ask the store manager if he wanted to take deposit he said No also. Told the customer I’d have them in the store tomorrow. Sure enough the guy came back and just swiped the card and threw it in the trunk and drove away.

I asked him if he was looking for these bottles and just decided to ask out of luck, or was he told to come here because of the buying relationship power, or what???? With his 100k watch but his $5 sweat pants and wht tee said nahh just having a annual party with friends. He said he has a “wine buyer” “or whatever the fancy word he calls himself hahaha” for the hard to get stuff. So clearly the guy doesn’t give a fuck about the quality of what he’s drinking just the price on it.
Some folks spend money like it grows on trees huh! A salesman at a local electronics store was telling me about how they have a regular customer that buys a bunch of parts for computers that he puts together. He came in looking for something like 1000 high end graphics cards. I think he was using Radeon. The cards ran for between $700 and $1000 each. He was putting together machines to mine bitcoin or some other electronic money. Apparently he already had a whole mess of computers doing it in a warehouse already. The sales guy said he puts I think it is 5 graphics cards in each pc, and has banks and banks of those. The store is Microcenter, and its fairly big with stores all over. They weren't able to get that many cards. Im not sure where he got the cards at. It was an order that cost between $700,000 and $1 million. I guess the guy makes a lot mining!

I actually love it.
The artists is such a great marketer that he could create interest and sell his product.
He is not being dishonest or lying, just in an indirect way calling people stupid and them someone proves it.
Marina Abramovic sold invisible art for $1.000
Mr Brainwash is an idolized full blown hoax
Banksy would not be as famous if everyone knew who he is
Van Gogh sold only one piece in his whole life
There are tons of examples of non-sense out there most of them are out of the art world

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws