over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

120 grams of nuts a day - cutting

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
around 680 cals, 60 fats and 32gs of protein

do you think that's too much for cutting ?

I'm an ecto, I want to get 2.5 or 3k calories and I'm on tren, so I want to shed fat and build muscle

It's hard to get 2.5 3k CLEAN calories but I'm trying everything I can

the problem with this question is that it is very open ended. You are not telling us how many meals a day what the rest of your meals looks like or any of those details. Really 2500 clean cals is not hard to get by any means. 5 meals of 50 protein 50 carbs has you at 2000 and thats without any fats factored in or anything. 5 meals of that size is pretty easy to eat in a day. I know that im following a plan close to that and im damn near starving by the time for my next meal.

I'm an ecto, I want to get 2.5 or 3k calories and I'm on tren, so I want to shed fat and build muscle

I'm eating 3500-4000 clean calories a day, its not that hard....

You can do it! :)

When I'm an asshat and don't stick to diet I probably get around 10,000 calories a day hahha :p Well its funny at the moment then I look like crap for nearly a week.... :(

I'm eating 3500-4000 clean calories a day, its not that hard....

You can do it! :)

When I'm an asshat and don't stick to diet I probably get around 10,000 calories a day hahha :p Well its funny at the moment then I look like crap for nearly a week.... :(

in your avatar, what's your bf ? and how many calories were u taking durin that time when you looked like that ? any cardio ?

Hey bro can u give me ur diet, the 3500 cals

in your avatar, what's your bf ? and how many calories were u taking durin that time when you looked like that ? any cardio ?

That pic is from just today http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-logs/86633-time-grow-3.html

Check the bottom of page 3. BF% I donno, I dropped antiE so I'm a bit smoother now but still looking good.

I've been taking in 3500-4000 cals a day for about 4 weeks now. I had F***d up pretty hard with some crazy cheats here and there though... But I'm back on track with diet and cardio now and staying clean.

Hey bro can u give me ur diet, the 3500 cals

I can't GIVE anything away, but I will say my diet is virtually identical to Hellbilly's:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/1266381-post219.html

Meal 1
6 oz lean red met
2 whole eggs
3/4 cup oatmeal
1 slice ezekiel or wheat bread with jelly/jam

meal 2
7 oz chicken
1 cup white rice
broccoli

meal 3
7 oz chicken
8 oz sweet potato

meal 4(preworkout) 1 hour before workout ( insulin with this meal)
7 oz chicken
2 cups white rice

intra workout
50 grams carbs- waxy maize
25-35 grams of a combo of eaa's and bcaa's
5 grams creatine
5-10 grams glutamine

Post workout
75 grams protein
25 grams waxy maize
25 grams fruit juice
dose gh and then insulin
drink shake

Meal 5
8-10 oz lean red meat
8 oz sweet potato

Meal 6
100 grams whey
2 oz almonds, cashews, walnuts

CARDIO
Done fasted 3 times a week on off days. 30 minutes, Brisk walk.
1/2 gh dose for the day taken prior.

However I do not use hgh, too broke... :(
I do use a little Humilin R though for insulin, cheap, legal, easy access, and works like a charm for me :)
Also my cardio is slightly different since I'm working at improving my run times for upcoming career field.

I'd be broke with that diet LOL

see for bulking, I drank whole milk 1 gallon a day plus my regular food and GOD DAMN I put on 25 pounds with deca,

but for cutting, I'm strict and no more milk... but can't afford too much chikcken and meat so I'm looking for nuts, fat free milk and easy things to get my cals high enough to not burn muscle

nuts are great but to get 60g of fats from nuts only on a diet is overboard even for an ecto. If you want to shed fat take 40-40-20 approach, that means you have to take 50-60g fat total a day. If you eat eggs (I like whole), chicken, beef, oatmeal you already must fall in that range (30g fat in 6whole eggs, 10-15g in beef meal, about 5g per 8oz chicken meal, 4g in 1c oatmeal) and if you supplement with omega3 fatty acids it's more than ebough for you fat intake.

nuts are great but to get 60g of fats from nuts only on a diet is overboard even for an ecto. If you want to shed fat take 40-40-20 approach, that means you have to take 50-60g fat total a day. If you eat eggs (I like whole), chicken, beef, oatmeal you already must fall in that range (30g fat in 6whole eggs, 10-15g in beef meal, about 5g per 8oz chicken meal, 4g in 1c oatmeal) and if you supplement with omega3 fatty acids it's more than ebough for you fat intake.

Thank you sir

If you want to reduce fat take 40-40-20 strategy, that indicates you have to take 50-60g fat complete a day. If you eat egg (I like whole), hen, meat, oats you already must drop in that variety (30g fat in 6whole egg, 10-15g in meat food, about 5g per 8oz hen food, 4g in 1c oatmeal) and if you complement with omega3 body fat it's more than enough for you fat consumption.

On a 2500 cal cut diet, the 50-60g fat macros from nuts should be your max for the day, and not all at once. Now if you were cycling carbs for your cut then more fat macros on low carb days would be ok, again not all at once

If you want to reduce fat take 40-40-20 strategy, that indicates you have to take 50-60g fat complete a day. If you eat egg (I like whole), hen, meat, oats you already must drop in that variety (30g fat in 6whole egg, 10-15g in meat food, about 5g per 8oz hen food, 4g in 1c oatmeal) and if you complement with omega3 body fat it's more than enough for you fat consumption.

Hey mods, you guys noticing that all of this dudes posts are just him repeating what someone else stated earlier in the thread?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear