over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1219 people viewing this forum!!!

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Wow. For a board where all the mods are feds and jerks and ban everyone on a whim, there sure is a TON of interest here!!

Way to go ProM'ers!!!

Hopefully the staff can help you in any way we can (any LEGAL way). And thanks for the patronage!

Rock on!

Oh and by the way... check out Audioslave Revelations. Couple tracks were on Miami Vice the new movie but mysteriously missing from the soundtrack. It's pretty good listening for a not-so-hardcore band.

Wow. For a board where all the mods are feds and jerks and ban everyone on a whim, there sure is a TON of interest here!!

Careful as some people are SO stupid, they'll think that your words were serious!

Careful as some people are SO stupid, they'll think that your words were serious!
LMAO.....I was thinking the same thing as I read that!!!:D LOL.

And yes Ouch I have all of audioslave"s work, plays in the gym regularly!! Love it!:D

I suppose that's a good point but if they're THAT stupid, can't we just settle for 1209 people viewing? ;)

My point is that something must be right when you have 1220 eyes on the forum my friend. I think that's impressive.

LMAO.....I was thinking the same thing as I read that!!!:D LOL.

And yes Ouch I have all of audioslave"s work, plays in the gym regularly!! Love it!:D
Me too. I'm really digging it ever since I saw the movie. I think Michael Mann did a good job with it. I like Wide Awake and Shape of Things To Come

I suppose that's a good point but if they're THAT stupid, can't we just settle for 1209 people viewing? ;)

My point is that something must be right when you have 1220 eyes on the forum my friend. I think that's impressive.
Yes I agree, this is the best forum out there by far. he mods and Big A do an incredible job here and I am proud to be a member.

Ouch........my favorite saying is this "PEOPLE ARE STUPID". I would say this no less than 20 times on my drive to the gym and another 20 times or more at what I see peeps doing in the gym!!! It gives me great pleasure in saying sometimes. :)

What's everyone doing with their other eye? ;)
LMAO!!! I originally put "assuming all our member have one good eye" in my post but I thought it might seem "abusive". hahaha

LMAO!!! I originally put "assuming all our member have one good eye" in my post but I thought it might seem "abusive". hahaha
Since when did abusive become a problem for you? Do you need some counselling? I know of a good psychologist I can refer you to!:D

Since when did abusive become a problem for you? Do you need some counselling? I know of a good psychologist I can refer you to!:D
What are you talking about?? You guys LIVE for abuse! I love all of you crazy bastards but half of you (including myself) are living off of canned salmon, tuna, boiled chicken, and fish oil caps. You don't need me for abuse!

But come showtime and the summer, we'll see who's abusing who when we all hit the scene looking badass while everyone else is roasting by the water sucking mayonnaise through a straw.

What are you talking about?? You guys LIVE for abuse! I love all of you crazy bastards but half of you (including myself) are living off of canned salmon, tuna, boiled chicken, and fish oil caps. You don't need me for abuse!

But come showtime and the summer, we'll see who's abusing who when we all hit the scene looking badass while everyone else is roasting by the water sucking mayonnaise through a straw.
TOO TRUE BRO TOO TRUE!!

Way to go ProM'ers!!!

Hopefully the staff can help you in any way we can (any LEGAL way). And thanks for the patronage!

Rock on!

Oh and by the way... check out Audioslave Revelations. Couple tracks were on Miami Vice the new movie but mysteriously missing from the soundtrack. It's pretty good listening for a not-so-hardcore band.

Technically 2418 eyes on the forum....but whose counting.....

What are you talking about?? You guys LIVE for abuse! I love all of you crazy bastards but half of you (including myself) are living off of canned salmon, tuna, boiled chicken, and fish oil caps. You don't need me for abuse!.

speak for yourself there bro... some of us eat REAL salmon

FEDS!!! hahaha :eek:

No shit tatt, you'd be hung first:eek::D Great thread for a great board though OTH. Some 'others' are too rediculous/haters...that's all...that and the fact that this board carries more beneficial info for the member than it costs.;)

Last edited:
This board is the best current bodybuilding board ou there. good balance of everything

This is home.......

This is the only board i frequent.....like 20 times a day. :D I appreciate all of the knowledgable blokes on this board.........and i even appreciate the not so smart people....they at least give us something to laugh about.

pro muscle is useless

none of the information on here is helpful in anyway. i mean come on. who needs nutrition and exercise. its all about genetics and if you dont have them your useless lol....

love u guys
JK JK:p

This board is the best current bodybuilding board ou there. good balance of everything
I just found this forum when a sponsor mentioned it (ag) and it is by far a kick ass forum. I chose to quote the Irish dude, great minds ... and birds of a feather ... ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131