over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

122 Years old!!

Port, olive oil, and chocolate...

And people think eating healthy is hard!

:D

Feeling good? You're likely to live longer

Feeling good? You're likely to live longer

Yes this is another main factor. A happy person should live longer... compared to the same person being stressed all the time. I am sure the difference it can make can be decades. Stress has huge effects on the human body. The extreme of it is when you hear about old couples who have been together for 50 years or so and one dies and the other dies within weeks. This is very common and surely too common to be a coincidence. It's like they give up almost. We will never know but it is something I believe... stress is a killer especially if your already very old and physically weaker.

Yes this is another main factor. A happy person should live longer... compared to the same person being stressed all the time. I am sure the difference it can make can be decades. Stress has huge effects on the human body. The extreme of it is when you hear about old couples who have been together for 50 years or so and one dies and the other dies within weeks. This is very common and surely too common to be a coincidence. It's like they give up almost. We will never know but it is something I believe... stress is a killer especially if your already very old and physically weaker.

Stress is the number one killer in the world today.

Many causes of death are brought on by obesity.

World Deaths in millions % of deaths
Ischaemic heart disease 7.25 12.8%
Stroke and other cerebrovascular disease 6.15 10.8%
Lower respiratory infections 3.46 6.1%
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 3.28 5.8%
Diarrhoeal diseases 2.46 4.3%
HIV/AIDS 1.78 3.1%
Trachea, bronchus, lung cancers 1.39 2.4%
Tuberculosis 1.34 2.4%
Diabetes mellitus 1.26 2.2%
Road traffic accidents 1.21 2.1%

Not trying to be a smart ass but what's this got to do with bodybuilding? She doesnt take HGH. How can bodybuilders lived up to 122?

If u read the article her hobbies include cycling:D

My great Grandma lived to be 104. She hit some chew occasionally well into her 90s, LOL! Feisty woman, too! I remember when I couldn't cut up a cantaloupe properly and she literally got out of her chair and used her walker to get to the counter to tell me how I was doing it all wrong. She then proceeded to cut it up perfectly. I think she was 94 then? She even drove until her early 90s = CRAZY!

As bodybuilders trying to extend our lifespans, we can learn a TON from this woman. I find it VERY INTERESTING that she poured OLIVE OIL on all of her food and even skin, and drank lots of port wine and chocolate. I figured that other bodybuilders would be fascinated as well, that's why I chose to highlight her diet in the opening post.

Let's be honest here, if we were doing this to prolong our life spans we would be all natural, 200 lbs max posting on Stronglifts.com. We do what we do because we love bodybuilding and want to take things to the max. We try to take as many precautions as we can to not shorten our lives to much. If you think you've added year's to your life after all the years of non stop gear use you are delusional. You look good and are happy which is the important thing, who wants to live till 90 anyway? Fuck that

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Let's be honest here, if we were doing this to prolong our life spans we would be all natural, 200 lbs max posting on Stronglifts.com. We do what we do because we love bodybuilding and want to take things to the max. We try to take as many precautions as we can to not shorten our lives to much. If you think you've added year's to your life after all the years of non stop gear use you are delusional. You look good and are happy which is the important thing, who wants to live till 90 anyway? Fuck that

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Dude, I am aware of the fact that using AAS may very well reduce my life span, and for this reason, it is even more important for us bodybuilders to try to improve our chances of living. :)

From a scientific standpoint, I also find it fascinating.

Last edited:
I think the most interesting part, aside from her age....Imagine the change that she witnessed in her life! Born in 1875. By the turn of the century she was 25 years old!! She saw the invention and implementation of cars, airplanes, industry, and on, and on....She witnessed the growth of this nation!! That must be incredible looking back!!!

I eat close to kilo of chocolate a week. Milka mmm

With the doses i've read on this forum noone here will make it to 60 haha...all jokes aside holy shit 122...i wouldn't even wanna live to be that old..she was probably happy to finally croke.

Who wants to live to 90?

I do for sure! Heck I want to live to 120 and more if I can do it in a healthy way.

I LOVE my life and want it to last as long as possible.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear