over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

123CCTV Appreciation Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking. RAT.How do you not go to jail.
YOU TELL ON EVERYONE

Do you really think the feds wanted to bust every person that ever bought a kit from him?

The only person he could rat on was and still is in China. I still dont think that he should have thrown any names out but there is a big difference between ratting on people and setting people up vs saying you got your Jins from Gensci.

People get breaks on much bigger busts all the time.

Was it ever proven that he did in fact intentionally not ship orders?

Mods, please understand that I do realize you are helping the community and I very well may not know the entire story but from what I have read, whos to say that his side of the story is a lie?

Is it not possible that orders were not shipped because he got popped?

Also why is it such a shock that a person selling illegal products used a fake identity entsead of posting pictures of himself and his real name?

I personally think he has shown that he can be a valuable addition to the community, hell we are posting in his appreciation thread from just a few days ago.

But like I said it is very possible that I do not know the entire story. I did appreciate his willingness to help others though...:cool:

Last edited:
Going by strongrhinos link, looked like he might be doing some ratting to me. Damn I could have got some GH for a big piece of colby. Haha

1234cctv cctv123

Make up your name in any order you want.
None of them are welcome here and will be banned.

Dude sent me a long message proclaiming his innocence..how the hell did I get involved in this..me and about 4 others.I am was not and will not be a part of all this drama.Why the hell is it so important for him to prove who he is?Doesn't make sense to me.Maybe I am the 4 others was the only ones dumb enough to accept his message.:D

Dude sent me a long message proclaiming his innocence..how the hell did I get involved in this..me and about 4 others.I am was not and will not be a part of all this drama.Why the hell is it so important for him to prove who he is?Doesn't make sense to me.Maybe I am the 4 others was the only ones dumb enough to accept his message.:D

I got it too, but it was long and no pictures so I deleted it. ahahahaha :spam:

Respect:cool:

LOL He's in the banned forum desperately trying to prove he's not Gavin Kane.
The guy is a bit of a freak if you ask me.:food-s;il

Is this true?

Jdiggs,
Do you think I erased his message for you to put it back up?
Pull that again and you'll be going with him.
The staff here has a process we use to deal with things like this. Its not done in public and its not a "poll" or group decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've already done our own investigation that is more in depth than that.

Thank you anyways.

LOL He's in the banned forum desperately trying to prove he's not Gavin Kane.
The guy is a bit of a freak if you ask me.:food-s;il

Yeah..I do think he is a little off to be taking it this serious, makes it seem like he is more of what he is claiming not to be..well..moving on..how about them eagles.

For real..who the hell saw it coming...the man is going to be getting paid next year,I just wish he was still Atlanta..but I'm happy with Ryan..he is going to be great.

I dont see proof that he ratted. And why the F would anyone presume you go to prison for GH. GH is a joke. Its not even a schedule3 like aas. Anyone ever think the reason why he didnt go to prison is b/c he may have had a clean record and you will hardly ever see anyone do time when they have no priors for measly little things like GH. Im not saying people shouldnt be careful with aas/gh but its not freakin meth.

I personally know a guy who got pulled over about 2months ago and they smelled weed in his car, searched it and he had 10kits and 40bottles of test. They took it all and he got a ticket and thats it.

I dont see proof that he ratted. And why the F would anyone presume you go to prison for GH. GH is a joke. Its not even a schedule3 like aas. Anyone ever think the reason why he didnt go to prison is b/c he may have had a clean record and you will hardly ever see anyone do time when they have no priors for measly little things like GH. Im not saying people shouldnt be careful with aas/gh but its not freakin meth.

I personally know a guy who got pulled over about 2months ago and they smelled weed in his car, searched it and he had 10kits and 40bottles of test. They took it all and he got a ticket and thats it.

Well he admitted it here openly. And yes he did still do a bit of time even after cooperating and agreeing to testify against his supplier.
As far as importing Laws you need to do more research. Its certainly no joke as you say.

Last edited:
Whoever he is we must take the MODS word very seriously. They are looking out for our wellbeing and the interests of the board in general. Although the man in question and I clashed quite a bit about theories and protocols and it got very ugly at times I do hope the allegations prove false for he is knowledgable and an arrogent s.o.b. but I do miss the debates. But we must honor the MODS decisions on this board and they must know some facts that we do not and I respect their decision. And BTW you can do serious time for importation of quantities of ANY controlled substance so the member who thinks otherwise with that obviously fabricated story should keep his mouth shut.

Last edited:

You personally are full of shit. A ticket ha ha.

You personally are full of shit. A ticket ha ha.

Not a ticket like you would get speeding,etc.. His stuff was taken, and he was issued some kind of ticket/appearance paper. He later had to go to court and it was a misdemeanor but he just had to pay a fine. Something like $800+ and I believe some community service. No lawyers involved or anything. Same exact shit happend to my brother 5years ago for a few grams of weed. A ticket,fine community service. Im just saying be careful obviously but its really not that big of a deal. Lets just say i have a little inside info on Dragon the guy who was popped with the lab and everything. No ratting and he will not do 1day in jail. Just wait and you will see. Generally these guys who are doing time you will find had very very extensive priors or were operating on a HUGE scale making millions of dollars.

10 kits of hgh and 40 bottles of test.

He would have been carted off to jail so fast his head would have spun.

^^^ Well your wrong b/c he just got a fine and was ordered to appear in court. Robert Hatch the dude who did the USA's got popped with 20kits in his trunk back in 2006 and also got a fine and probation. You guys act like this shit is meth lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar