over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

12ius GH

I bet its water weight.
Increase HGH = increase bloat.

I bet its water weight.
Increase HGH = increase bloat.

I imagine some of it is...but my recovery is UNREAL right now...something desirable is happening...when I posted that I hadn't weighed in 4-5 days...stepped on the scale today at 233 lbs (so that's up 11 lbs in 2.5 wks which I KNOW is not all muscle but it's not ALL water either)...I can still see my abs and am somewhat vascular...skin is no thicker than before...body fat is up from the summer numbers I posted (6%) and I would guess I am back around 12-13% but going from 6% at 207 lbs to 233 at 12% there should be an appreciable amount of lean mass gained (and yes - some water) in the last 3.5 months...but only change I made in the last 10 lbs about 3 wks ago is the bump up in GH.

Just chiming in here, not to step on anyone's toes but a lot of typical internet misleading info here.

It will defenatly add results. GH is more = better, as far as you can handle the sides.

2-4iu = slow build up of elevated igf levels.
12iu = fast buildup of much higher levels of igf.

it's not more xyz than that lol.

I think 1 month heavy dosing is fine, and you should see results after one or two shots if you pay attention in the mirror. 3-4 shots of 10-15iu a week - same effect. Just take the whole dose in one shot, actually whenever you feel like throughout the day. bed,pwo,morning all have their positive effect.

You will gain water but the water will be in the right places compared to typical aas bloth, with that I mean it feels and look like its inside the muscles, make you feel full and tight.

The effect of the high dosing should continue at least a couple of weeks after before it wears of.

Many guys including Cutler incorperate high dosing regimes on/off cycle wise. It definitivly makes you recuperate faster after training and makes you able to train more/harder.

If you want and know how to use slin. use your max tolerate dose of fast acting slin with the gh shots. It will make you liver produce even more igf.

How would you time HGH with slin ( humalog) ? Thanks so much for your replies:)

Great info! Thank you

Just chiming in here, not to step on anyone's toes but a lot of typical internet misleading info here.

It will defenatly add results. GH is more = better, as far as you can handle the sides.

2-4iu = slow build up of elevated igf levels.
12iu = fast buildup of much higher levels of igf.

it's not more xyz than that lol.

I think 1 month heavy dosing is fine, and you should see results after one or two shots if you pay attention in the mirror. 3-4 shots of 10-15iu a week - same effect. Just take the whole dose in one shot, actually whenever you feel like throughout the day. bed,pwo,morning all have their positive effect.

You will gain water but the water will be in the right places compared to typical aas bloth, with that I mean it feels and look like its inside the muscles, make you feel full and tight.

The effect of the high dosing should continue at least a couple of weeks after before it wears of.

Many guys including Cutler incorperate high dosing regimes on/off cycle wise. It definitivly makes you recuperate faster after training and makes you able to train more/harder.

If you want and know how to use slin. use your max tolerate dose of fast acting slin with the gh shots. It will make you liver produce even more igf.

just use the take your slin same time as your hgh.

I'm switching over from 5iu's ED to 10 iu EOD. Also running slin 14iu with it right now, the slin will stay the same..

a study made on children showed that a EOD dosage gave the same effects as a ED dose, but the recovery of the natural hgh was much better when coming off...
the study was made during a 2 year peroid.

GL!

Hawkmoon had a good thread on this...you should be able to search and find it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws