over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

13g gear week 56iu gh day

The reason is your coming here to our forum’ like you are king tut and saying we need to change our forum name. You will find a few of the nut huggers agree or “like” that. But overall we like what we have here.

The reason is your coming here to our forum’ like you are king tut and saying we need to change our forum name. You will find a few of the nut huggers agree or “like” that. But overall we like what we have here.
ok, no problem, since I disturb so many people here, I can withdraw from the forum since it will give you and others relief and pleasure

with all due respect, but I can see that if someone gives a cycle with medium, not high doses, it is immediately mixed with mud and moralized

Many guys, for example, write to me on priv because they do not want to give real doses on the forum for fear that a wave of moral criticism will pour out on them soon
Not entirely true at all. Emeric posts a thread here and states all the time, he takes 70 mg a week plus humanofort. He says he never took more then 3O0 mg of test ever and he is IFBB Pro. People here mocked him and ripped into him. They still do, yet he remained humble.

I know Emeric for a long time now and had very long conversations with him. I think he is a straight up guy. I know also a few guys who did make TRT threads and people complained, just like you are doing. Maybe you are only reading what you want. Like I said, shouldn't we get opinions from all sides to make this forum honest?

Anyways, I understand the mentality of high doses. Body building has pushed these extremes. People will pay to see these extremes. Body building also just doesn't mean competitions. I mean you don't compete, but you push yourself in gym every time you go. There is those who push themselves naturally too. I know what it takes for both in my 42 years. That is why I welcome all views.

how about you guys (and everyone in general) simply accept the fact that every individual has their own agenda and start to respect that?

- there are guys who simply do not want to run high dosages for whatever reason - accept it, respect it and go on

- there are guys (i would count myself into this group) who would love to run higher dosages but simply cant due to already existing health conditions. I love bodybuilding and i work my ass off in the gym and in the kitchen that i would bet i would out-intensity many guys blastings grams and grams but everytime i even try to go above my "trt plus" (and yes, ive tried it several times) my Ejection fraction drops immensly and i get acute symtoms of my chronic heart failure.
it hurts since i had big dreams but i still value my life - acceptit, respect it and go on

- and there are guys you run high dosages, know the risks and take it - accept it, respect it and go on

problem solved

I think most people's problem in this topic is not with the fact that others use low doses. No one should be ridiculed over what they chose to use. I think the issue lies with the people coming into a topic about high doses and start screaming how the guy using high doses is stupid, how he deserves all the issues he's gonna get, how he's a bad guy for doing that to his family blabla. Just like for instance Luki shouldn't ridicule a guy being on TRT and calling 250 mg of Test a blast, other people should shut it about a guy wanting to use 5 grams of Test. Right?

I have never been against guys blasting and using high doses.
Even in Lukki thread when he says 5-10 ml eod or 2x per week, whatever it is.
I had no comment and no issue.

Big Heinz use to post his cycles that many thought were crazy. I never had an issue or bad comment.

Now 13 grams a week I stand by my comment that it is steroid suicide.
That amount is ridiculous “ to me”
The worst abuse I have heard of myself.

I’m done commenting as I’m starting to feel
Like Baphomet lol

Lukki , respect to you and no hard feeling on my end. I’m not out to get you or intentionally throw mud at your thread or thread title.

I will write this for the last 3 times in this thread because I have the impression that people do not read it at all ...

I put this video only as a curiosity because people often do not believe when talking about grams of equipment per week - this is an extreme example showing that when someone has ambitions for the highest goals, something like "common sense" ceases to function - as Rich Piana used to say, then the rule applies "at all costs"

So the point is that if someone fights for the highest trophies but at the same time claims that he is trying to do it reasonably, he just wants to deceive others or himself

just this - I absolutely do not intend to take such amounts myself and I do not persuade anyone to do so - must read with understanding

Out of interest have you had your heart or kidneys looked at to see if any damage was done during that high BP period?
12 years ago the doctor gave me the impression my kidneys were shot. He seemed panicked over it. 7 years ago another doctor said my kidneys were fine. 5 years ago a doctor said I’d be dead any day due to insanely high hemoglobin. 2 years ago another doctor said I’m fine and no risk of heart attack or stroke, plus kidneys are fine. Doctors are just people. They don’t have the answers. How many guys here have died over the past few years that got regular blood work and took all the “health” drugs like metformin and a host of blood pressure drugs? I don’t put my faith in doctors. If something feels off I research ways to correct it myself. We die when it’s our time die. I’m not going to obsess over even stress over it. Longevity is predominantly determined by genetics. I look at my friends who have died and low and behold their father or mother died the same way at roughly the same age. I’m blessed in that my grandma is 99. My mom’s grandma lived to be 105. My parents are in the 80’s. I’m just trying to be the best human being I can be while I’m here.
To answer your question, I have no plans to seek medical help to look into my kidney or heart health. I do daily cardio, eat extremely clean year round, and keep my blood pressure in normal range as best I can. I could die tomorrow. I could end up 105 like my great grandma. I have no family of my own. If I did my attitude would be very different.

Good to see it getting a little light hearted the last few posts. I wish the community could just debate these topics without some members getting offended. The risk of being offended is the price of free speech and the reason for rules in debate.

I'd still like to know how some of you are getting away using slin pins for injecting lol...are all of you single digit BF? At least for me there's no way a slin pin would go deep enough into the muscle. I'm truly f'in jealous when hearing people say they use slin pins.

I'd still like to know how some of you are getting away using slin pins for injecting lol...are all of you single digit BF? At least for me there's no way a slin pin would go deep enough into the muscle. I'm truly f'in jealous when hearing people say they use slin pins.

Put da cookie down!!!!!

Delts, all over the quads, pecs, triceps….the possibilities are endless

Edit: also a lot of us slin pin are injecting like 1/2 a cc ED doing TRT or baby cycles.

You can’t do Luki cycles with slin pins lol

Slin pin cycle example:

25mg test/20mg trest/20mg mast ED

That’s .4cc ED assuming 250/100/200 mg/ml oil

with all due respect, but I can see that if someone gives a cycle with medium, not high doses, it is immediately mixed with mud and moralized

Many guys, for example, write to me on priv because they do not want to give real doses on the forum for fear that a wave of moral criticism will pour out on them soon
Well if they're afraid of the moral criticism from a wave of people they don't know on the internet they have other issues too. LOL

ok, no problem, since I disturb so many people here, I can withdraw from the forum since it will give you and others relief and pleasure
Please don’t do that luki. I know there has been miscommunication and misunderstanding in this thread but most of us realize you were just posting a controversial topic for discussion that got out of hand. We love ya man and hate to lose you.

Sorry, I have to laugh when grown ass men say they're taking their ball and going home.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131