over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

13g gear week 56iu gh day

How are bloods on 2g/wk at 61 years old?
They are actually really good. I get them done twice a year with my regular physical. The only thing slightly elevated is hemocrit, but it’s not high enough to do anything about according to doctor, so no need for blood donations.

The only script I take is for blood pressure. All lipids, cholesterol, etc are in range, etc. Even prostate is fine. So is liver.

I know this is going to sound silly but I really believe that some people tolerate steroids really well, and the only side effects they get are getting big muscles, and the side effects from being big such as blood pressure etc.

In other words, while they may be dangerous, I do not believe that steroids are equally dangerous to all people. Some people are genetically predisposed to tolerate large doses. And we have all heard of 25 year olds whose bodies can’t even tolerate 500 mg a week of testosterone.

I don’t judge anyone either way.

They are actually really good. I get them done twice a year with my regular physical. The only thing slightly elevated is hemocrit, but it’s not high enough to do anything about according to doctor, so no need for blood donations.

The only script I take is for blood pressure. All lipids, cholesterol, etc are in range, etc. Even prostate is fine. So is liver.

I know this is going to sound silly but I really believe that some people tolerate steroids really well, and the only side effects they get are getting big muscles, and the side effects from being big such as blood pressure etc.

In other words, while they may be dangerous, I do not believe that steroids are equally dangerous to all people. Some people are genetically predisposed to tolerate large doses. And we have all heard of 25 year olds whose bodies can’t even tolerate 500 mg a week of testosterone.

That's really impressive. What anabolics do you tend to use? Do you have some that you tend to play with?

I think true. I've been using on and off for 33 years. Apparently still healthy. Bloods came back yesterday as a matter of fact and everything was in range. EKG normal etc.. but I'm not on 2 grams.

That's really impressive. What anabolics do you tend to use? Do you have some that you tend to play with?
Oh yes. the particular compound makes a huge difference. I cannot tolerate tren at all anymore. Gotta watch orals, although Anavar is fine even at 60 mg day. Primobolan is my fave though, with a bit of testosterone thrown in to aromatize just so my estrogen doesn’t crash. I can easily tolerate 2 1/2 grams a week of this mix.

Great points.

I know one guy locally who's in his 60s, still pushing test, deca, and dbol, has no issues. I know another who's 39 and been on since he was 14. The only health issue he's had is when he decided to go off everything cold turkey for a while - he got a blood clot. He was hospitalized, put on blood thinners for life, recovered, went back on, and has had no issues since.

I'm another example - never had gyno, never lost a single hair, good bloodwork even on crazy blasts, blood pressure ran a bit below normal my whole life until I hit 250lbs. People like to deny it but those of us with great tolerance do exist, and for some guys that's a big factor in reaching the level they do.

Oh yes. the particular compound makes a huge difference. I cannot tolerate tren at all anymore. Gotta watch orals, although Anavar is fine even at 60 mg day. Primobolan is my fave though, with a bit of testosterone thrown in to aromatize just so my estrogen doesn’t crash. I can easily tolerate 2 1/2 grams a week of this mix.
Is 2g your blast? or do you stay on that year round?

Great points.

I know one guy locally who's in his 60s, still pushing test, deca, and dbol, has no issues. I know another who's 39 and been on since he was 14. The only health issue he's had is when he decided to go off everything cold turkey for a while - he got a blood clot. He was hospitalized, put on blood thinners for life, recovered, went back on, and has had no issues since.

I'm another example - never had gyno, never lost a single hair, good bloodwork even on crazy blasts, blood pressure ran a bit below normal my whole life until I hit 250lbs. People like to deny it but those of us with great tolerance do exist, and for some guys that's a big factor in reaching the level they do.
I'm 51 and I love test/tren. I can't handle as much tren as I used to but it's still great for aggression, cutting, bulking, recomping. I could probably take a gram of test per day with very little problems except maybe an AI. Been doing this 20 years.

Great points.

I was with ya until the hair comment… Dammit! I’m on the losing end of that battle..🤦‍♂️ *{sigh}*

Most I think I did was 6g weekly in a SHIC. Just felt lethargic.. Nothing else like high BP, crazy estrogen issues, gyno, sleepless, no nothing. Never had issues with AAS. Thank god. I do feel for the ones that fight a constant battle while using PED’s.

Cage

I'm 51 and I love test/tren. I can't handle as much tren as I used to but it's still great for aggression, cutting, bulking, recomping. I could probably take a gram of test per day with very little problems except maybe an AI. Been doing this 20 years.
A gram of test a day.. Those words make my peepee tickle a bit. Sounds sexy.

Probably wouldn't dare to try but still.

I agree, that some can tolerate AAS better than others, but to claim you get zero changes to lipids on 2.5g a week is hard to believe. I'm not saying "I dont believe you", I've never heard of zero cholesterol changes on that dose.

If you can pull that off, more power to you. Unfortunately (or fortunately) my lipids change significantly on 300-400mg/wk of Test. Nandrolone, for example, is more favourable.

1g test day…or you think 1g week?

Whoops. Yes. 1 gram per week not per day. LOL! I've done two grams per week when I was younger. The thing about test is that (at least for me) is the more I took, the better I felt. I never thought to myself, "That's too much test." I had fun and trouble dialing in deca, EQ, stan, var but test was always sky's the limit.

Was asked above but I'd also be interested in your regimine, cruise vs blast periods and average doses plus compound favored for each. Would really appreciate it as I'd like to factor your experience into my knowledge base as we seem somewhat similar.

I'm late 40s probably 4x per year bloods or more. Can get a bit of crit issue but nothing too major. Liver is almost never out of range even on longer term tren and orals (let's say 500+ tren and 50mg win ED for 12+ weeks - haven't done that in years but example). Lipids on test/deca up to 750/600 don't move a point but primo, mast and orals will hit HDL some. Honestly the tren/winny above doesn't hit my hdl/ldl much more than 600 primo. I probably run 2 grams range on a cycle where primo/mast is in play and decently lower when using stronger compounds - just don't need much for my goals these days. Goals are simple, feel great, enjoy life, enjoy lifting, look decent and do this in a responsible manner minimizing unnecessary impacts on health. When I was younger I had other goals but still tried to use responsibly and minimize excess beyond need.

For people who know German, Heiko says - 13g gear a week and 56iu gh a day when he weighed 152kg

Crazy guy, in one of his videos he talks about his standard breakfast, it was 500 gram oats in water with protein powder in his heydays. That's around 2000cal in his first meal.
And goes to the gym after that.

Crazy guy, in one of his videos he talks about his standard breakfast, it was 500 gram oats in water with protein powder in his heydays. That's around 2000cal in his first meal.
And goes to the gym after that.
It's not that crazy at his size, we just rarely get the truth on what guys like that do.

At a lean 280lbs. my breakfast right now is 1,500 calories. All of my meals are 1,000+ calories, the only part of my day that isn't is my intrawokout which is 440 calories.

It's not that crazy at his size, we just rarely get the truth on what guys like that do.

At a lean 280lbs. my breakfast right now is 1,500 calories. All of my meals are 1,000+ calories, the only part of my day that isn't is my intrawokout which is 440 calories.
A lot of guys claim to eat that much. A picture of your breakfast or I say you're full of shit. Haha Just messing with you.

A lot of guys claim to eat that much. A picture of your breakfast or I say you're full of shit. Haha Just messing with you.
But I know some guys will doubt it so here goes:
  • 3 whole eggs - 210
  • 4 servings liquid egg whites - 100
  • 2 servings Omegalyze - 60
  • 2 Bay's English muffins - 280
  • 2 servings Smucker's pineapple preservers - 100
  • 2 servings Kerry Gold grass-fed salted butter - 200
  • 1.5 servings ON hydro whey - 210
  • 1 serving Karbolyn - 200
  • 2 servings Nate's raw organic honey - 140
  • TOTALS - 1,500 calories - 83g protein - 168.5g carb - 47.6g fat
It's not as overwhelming as it seems written out as the preserves and butter go on the English muffins and the hydro whey / Karbolyn / honey are a shake.

Let this be a lesson to the young guys who want to get huge - you have to progressive overload with food year after year just like you do with weights.

But I know some guys will doubt it so here goes:
  • 3 whole eggs - 210
  • 4 servings liquid egg whites - 100
  • 2 servings Omegalyze - 60
  • 2 Bay's English muffins - 280
  • 2 servings Smucker's pineapple preservers - 100
  • 2 servings Kerry Gold grass-fed salted butter - 200
  • 1.5 servings ON hydro whey - 210
  • 1 serving Karbolyn - 200
  • 2 servings Nate's raw organic honey - 140
  • TOTALS - 1,500 calories - 83g protein - 168.5g carb - 47.6g fat
It's not as overwhelming as it seems written out as the preserves and butter go on the English muffins and the hydro whey / Karbolyn / honey are a shake.

Let this be a lesson to the young guys who want to get huge - you have to progressive overload with food year after year just like you do with weights.
The food volume isn’t overwhelming for 1500 calories. I like it.

Same. 5AM quick breakfast:

• Early Breakfast, chicken wraps (2)
2 x flour tortillas, 280, 8/50/6
1 tbsp organic butter, 110, 0/0/12 (for griddle)
2 x 5oz diced chicken breast, 450, 80/0/10
2 x lettuce, 10 , 0/2/0
2 x 1 slices swiss cheese, 200, 18/2/18
2 × 1 servings ranch dressing, 140 , 0/2/16

• 5AM drink
1 scoop whey isolate in water, 100, 23/0/0

• 5AM Omegas
4 grams fish/krill Omega 3, 40, 0/0/4

~1400 calories, 130gm protein, 54gm carbs, 72gm fat

I poach my chicken breasts in advance so this is ready in 5 minutes. Some days I do eggs.

Same. 5AM quick breakfast:

• Early Breakfast, chicken wraps (2)
2 x flour tortillas, 280, 8/50/6
1 tbsp organic butter, 110, 0/0/12 (for griddle)
2 x 5oz diced chicken breast, 450, 80/0/10
2 x lettuce, 10 , 0/2/0
2 x 1 slices swiss cheese, 200, 18/2/18
2 × 1 servings ranch dressing, 140 , 0/2/16

• 5AM drink
1 scoop whey isolate in water, 100, 23/0/0

• 5AM Omegas
4 grams fish/krill Omega 3, 40, 0/0/4

~1400 calories, 130gm protein, 54gm carbs, 72gm fat

I poach my chicken breasts in advance so this is ready in 5 minutes. Some days I do eggs.
I can barely get 1/2 that down these days. I used to fight it, but it just got me a thicker waist and made me sluggish.

Jealous you guys can still get that food down, as all the drugs in the world won't help if you can't eat big.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131