over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

14 Weeks Out - Masters Nationals Over50

Great progress is that a water hose youve hadbimplanted under the skin thats the biggest vien ive ever seen keep us posted on your progress

Myosin, Thanks man! I know you understand how tough this all is but now I am seeing it as a really cool challange since I am getting closer and starting about thinking about being back on stage again after such a long time...
Mike

theBrick! You have always been here for motivation and I really appreciate it. Your transformation has been more than amazing and it inspires me!
Mike

BIG improvements, nice man, nice... I know that is a lot of work... you have been consistent and could have easily backed out awhile ago, keep it up!

Damn bro,
I don't know what you looked like when you started but you sure look good now.
58? It takes a lot of guts to follow through when your that age.
You back pose looks particularly good!
Keep us posted

You're making major changes bro!! Keep going strong!!

jrod,
Thats funny you said that; I get teased about my veins alot at the gym. LOL
It started getting that size when my arm was over 21". Now my arms just keep shrinking away as I get leaner :) but the large veins remain....
Thanks!
Mike

Great progress is that a water hose youve hadbimplanted under the skin thats the biggest vien ive ever seen keep us posted on your progress

You hit the nail on the head. Getting ready for a show at any age....let alone 58!!! is Fucking hard work. Your comment about "Never worked so hard at anything in my life" is correct. Looking solid and tight. Just keep following Phil's advice and he should get you on stage healthy, full and hard.
Great work Old man. I can say this because I am one too! LOL.

Hey Mike,
Hope things are going well my friend. Myself, I'm having a little trouble getting going. I've got a bunch of excuses. So I won't even list them. But I was really looking forward to meeting you, ...on stage!!!:cool:

But it looks like for whatever personal reasons I won't be making it to either the Nationals or the North American this year. Maybe next year God willing.

But what's the possibility of meeting up a little later this year and closer to home? Hmmm, like maybe somewhere between the both of us? I think I can make a show towards the end of the year.

I don't know, ....like maybe the Oklahoma City Grand Prix ~ Oct. 29, 2011? Any interest?

Your Friend and Rival,
...OJS

*Consider the gauntlet thrown!!!:D:D:D

Last edited:
WOW ! Hope i will look so good in that Age... :de:il-smi

Look great I did not see the before pics but these are good pics. Looks like you have made great strides. I think the shot of you back is the best IMO it shows a lot of solid development in your shoulders and back, and arms. Keep up the hard work it is paying off.
Peace

hey OJS!
I don't think some friendly competition would hurt at all :) I'll accept your challenge on the Oklahoma show IF I do fairly decent at the Masters Nationals. Whatta you say to that Bro?

Mike

Hey Mike,
Hope things are going well my friend. Myself, I'm having a little trouble getting going. I've got a bunch of excuses. So I won't even list them. But I was really looking forward to meeting you, ...on stage!!!:cool:

But it looks like for whatever personal reasons I won't be making it to either the Nationals or the North American this year. Maybe next year God willing.

But what's the possibility of meeting up a little later this year and closer to home? Hmmm, like maybe somewhere between the both of us? I think I can make a show towards the end of the year.

I don't know, ....like maybe the Oklahoma City Grand Prix ~ Oct. 29, 2011? Any interest?

Your Friend and Rival,
...OJS

*Consider the gauntlet thrown!!!:D:D:D

hey OJS!
I don't think some friendly competition would hurt at all :) I'll accept your challenge on the Oklahoma show IF I do fairly decent at the Masters Nationals. Whatta you say to that Bro?

Mike
Did I get that right? Hahaha!!! The Oklahoma is 13 weeks after the Masters Nationals! That's enough time to do a whole new prep! ;)

Haha!!!! OK, that approach didn't work. How about you think about it this way. How many people on this board are approaching 60 that even have the balls to compete? Eh? Doesn't leave too many choices does it? There's only Emeric. And he's way out of our league!!!! Hahaha!!!!!!

So how about we up the ante. Loser buys beer and pizza? Just want to warn you. I can eat!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Haha!!!! OK, that approach didn't work. How about you think about it this way. How many people on this board are approaching 60 that even have the balls to compete? Eh? Doesn't leave too many choices does it? There's only Emeric. And he's way out of our league!!!! Hahaha!!!!!!

So how about we up the ante. Loser buys beer and pizza? Just want to warn you. I can eat!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Can we just screw the contest and cut straight to the beer and pizza??????

I'll buy!

CG

Can we just screw the contest and cut straight to the beer and pizza??????

I'll buy!

CG
Yours is starting to sound like the best deal! :D:D:D

I can vouch for this man's ability to eat!!

I can vouch for this man's ability to eat!!
Haha!! My after competition eating partner is giving me away? I'm so hurt!!:D:D:D

...But at least we pick some damned good places to eat!! Got to give credit where it's deserved. :p

Last edited:
Mike, you really look great!!! You are right on target for 14 weeks out!

OJS! IT's getting hard to resist now LOL. I can eat after a contest also! I might just skip the Masters Nationals and go with your challange :) I probably won't get free beer and pizza in Pittsburgh!
Mike

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws