over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

14 year old fitness girl from Brazil

I agree with Uber , I would shut down the social media shit but I dont know about you guys but having a kid that loves training would be great. My son prefers pot. WTF.

I see both sides of this.

We can't pretend fitness doesn't objectify everyone (especially women) because it most certainly does, and her age makes it a risky issue. On the other hand, she does look great for her age and is taking care of herself, so I see why she would want to be shown off.

Can dieting down to those body fat percentages harm her mental and physical development?

Can dieting down to those body fat percentages harm her mental and physical development?
Delayed onset puberty

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I see both sides of this.

We can't pretend fitness doesn't objectify everyone (especially women) because it most certainly does, and her age makes it a risky issue. On the other hand, she does look great for her age and is taking care of herself, so I see why she would want to be shown off.

Agreed - but still, she's 14 yrs old, that part is a paramount on concern.

The family works out at the gym I go to and I see them time to time. The first time I saw them I couldn't tell which one was younger her or the mom beside the fact that moms has one of those huge Brazilian ass at about 4'9. I am all about fitness for young pepole (especially these days earlier the better)and I wished I had more knowledge about nutrition and the truths about the industry beside you can turn your fat into muscle it you just throw more weight around and eat everything lol.Everytime I seee them them I just shake my head, even if she loves it how the fuck could you let your 14 yo female child be at that level, from post she's pretty muscular developed and pealed .WTF I can't even image the damage she is doing. You guys have to remember that a female teenage develops way differently than a male. I mean my 24 yo gf hasn't gotten her period from being so lean and heavy heavy for 4 months(seen a doctor everything being monitored) .I will say the the dad is all about technique and very slow controlled movement. Not to mention all disgusting and perverted old men in that gym staring but to post it all over social media is just bothersome even if her parents are controlling it. I sure hope she with a parent at all times after they have exposed her like that because there are some fucked people in this world

The family works out at the gym I go to and I see them time to time. The first time I saw them I couldn't tell which one was younger her or the mom beside the fact that moms has one of those huge Brazilian ass at about 4'9. I am all about fitness for young pepole (especially these days earlier the better)and I wished I had more knowledge about nutrition and the truths about the industry beside you can turn your fat into muscle it you just throw more weight around and eat everything lol.Everytime I seee them them I just shake my head, even if she loves it how the fuck could you let your 14 yo female child be at that level, from post she's pretty muscular developed and pealed .WTF I can't even image the damage she is doing. You guys have to remember that a female teenage develops way differently than a male. I mean my 24 yo gf hasn't gotten her period from being so lean and heavy heavy for 4 months(seen a doctor everything being monitored) .I will say the the dad is all about technique and very slow controlled movement. Not to mention all disgusting and perverted old men in that gym staring but to post it all over social media is just bothersome even if her parents are controlling it. I sure hope she with a parent at all times after they have exposed her like that because there are some fucked people in this world

I hope that it does not mess up her ability to have children later on as an adult. I have a sister in law that was anorexic as a teen and in college and she never could carry a child full term. She adopted once they gave up after spending $40,000 plus on treatments and invitro.

I hope that it does not mess up her ability to have children later on as an adult. I have a sister in law that was anorexic as a teen and in college and she never could carry a child full term. She adopted once they gave up after spending $40,000 plus on treatments and invitro.

Man don't scare me but I'm certain she's overtraining. She's fairly new at weight lifting but has crazy genetics and strong af for how super lean she's naturally gotten.(she eats big but don't get big lol) she hates to take a day off and works legs twice a week but I can't get it in her head that more is not always better. She will spot every other month and the doc was not overly concerned but like you mentioned irregular cycle can be problematic. Hopefully just talking about it she'll get it this month.

according to google, age of consent in Brazil is 14 so...

when in Rome, i guess

Bikini contests (and beauty contest in general) should not be available for minors.

The way she dresses and moves become her in a object, no If she lifts weights or is in shape

Brazilian culture can be different, and that's fine. But when you upload videos to the internet you surpass your culture and you are not in your little gym in Brazil. That is something to think about but in what nobody thinks.

I don't know why guys are surprised here, I had a good friend who was about the only guy really lifting weights in HS in the early 70s. He started at 12 and at 14 he was big and lean and stood out in HS. Look better then guys in their 20s. Here is another 14 year old developed for her age. I actually like this look better for a 14 year old. https://youtu.be/xzx5GSqCKZE

I didn't expect this thread to turn into what it did and I'm starting to ask if some of you guys from "Murica" don't really know your country or if you simply don't want to see what goes on.

I present this as an argument:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1HQtUqpR-g"]Inside The $5bn Industry Of Child Beauty Pageants - YouTube[/ame]

If this is not much worse than a 14 year old fitness girl, I'd be happy to be educated.

I don't know why guys are surprised here, I had a good friend who was about the only guy really lifting weights in HS in the early 70s. He started at 12 and at 14 he was big and lean and stood out in HS. Look better then guys in their 20s. Here is another 14 year old developed for her age. I actually like this look better for a 14 year old. https://youtu.be/xzx5GSqCKZE

I don't think many are disagreeing with how she looks and that fitness isn't good for kids to get into. Obviously anything extreme is not good for you especially at a young age. If kids start training too hard, take drugs or extreme diet it will effect their future growth. With this girl for me it's more the parading around sticking her butt out and well the vids are posted and it's quite obvious. The girl you posted is different to me though. They both look good and healthy etc. The main thing is the girl you posted is not parading around like she is on a bikini stage and most vids of her are close ups of her squatting or deadlifting etc.

I didn't expect this thread to turn into what it did and I'm starting to ask if some of you guys from "Murica" don't really know your country or if you simply don't want to see what goes on.

Inside The $5bn Industry Of Child Beauty Pageants - YouTube

If this is not much worse than a 14 year old fitness girl, I'd be happy to be educated.

I am from the UK and that is even more weird to me. I know it will be just as weird for everyone on here. Although that is a big thing in the US and those pageants are very popular. They start them when they are babies and have them parading in dresses at aged 3+. This shouldn't be a vs thing though as in which area of the world is worst.

Inside The $5bn Industry Of Child Beauty Pageants - YouTube

i know of this, and know whats going on, and my daughter would not be doing either, point blank, and the whole pageant thing is totally fucked up.

I am from the UK and that is even more weird to me. I know it will be just as weird for everyone on here. Although that is a big thing in the US and those pageants are very popular. They start them when they are babies and have them parading in dresses at aged 3+. This shouldn't be a vs thing though as in which area of the world is worst.

Not a "versus" thing. Just slightly surprised as I've been there and seen cheerleaders routines and young ladies with wet shirts washing cars during summer to raise some cash.

lol, its not about fitness, come on man

Not a "versus" thing. Just slightly surprised as I've been there and seen cheerleaders routines and young ladies with wet shirts washing cars during summer to raise some cash.

This country is big and complex. I have lived in Utah and Texas. They might as well be different counties given the massive change in culture.

But i think most of the guys here are afraid of themselves. I have to admit, seeing a 14 year old with a body like that makes me uncomfortable. But it isn't her that is responsible for me being uncomfortable. It has to do with me.

Sometimes we disagree with our instincts or better said, our instincts can scare the shit out of us.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131